Free Skins
© Fisana

This Is Off Of Ebaums World (pretty Scary Stuff)

• Please log in to reply
131 replies to this topic

#121 schimmel96

schimmel96

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 366 posts
  • Interests:My horse Ruckus who is my soulmate, therefore my name schimmel (german for white horse). First come all the innocent children of this world who need our protection. But of course my beloved Horses and all other animals too. All are very beautiful spiritual creatures of god and their souls are pure. I study the paranormal because it's a fact of life, only in a different dimension. I'm trying to bring comfort to those afraid of dying. I believe I lived many lifes (ok, call me kooky) and this is my last one. Hopefully. Physical death is not the end. I don't need any proof, only when I think I've been pranked. It discredits the honest people who are trying to bring hope to people terrified of death and I don't see the point of making something up, when with patience you will witness something truly from out of this world. The more open and sincere you are, the more the other side will appreciate you and let you in on events.

Posted 14 January 2006 - 04:12 AM

This Video freaks me out, the glowing eyes!
Anyway my boyfriend who speaks spanish said the guy asks the girl :hey little girl are you there?" and she answers "Don't be an idiot."
LOL, oh my gosh that cracked me up. A ghost kid being fresh.

Ghosts are people too!

The thing that always makes me hazy,
am I, or other people crazy?      -Albert Einstein

#122 schimmel96

schimmel96

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 366 posts
  • Interests:My horse Ruckus who is my soulmate, therefore my name schimmel (german for white horse). First come all the innocent children of this world who need our protection. But of course my beloved Horses and all other animals too. All are very beautiful spiritual creatures of god and their souls are pure. I study the paranormal because it's a fact of life, only in a different dimension. I'm trying to bring comfort to those afraid of dying. I believe I lived many lifes (ok, call me kooky) and this is my last one. Hopefully. Physical death is not the end. I don't need any proof, only when I think I've been pranked. It discredits the honest people who are trying to bring hope to people terrified of death and I don't see the point of making something up, when with patience you will witness something truly from out of this world. The more open and sincere you are, the more the other side will appreciate you and let you in on events.

Posted 14 January 2006 - 04:14 AM

aaawww...not real?
That would explain the glowing eyes.

Ghosts are people too!

The thing that always makes me hazy,
am I, or other people crazy?      -Albert Einstein

#123 Kate_78

Kate_78

Feeler of the Shoes

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,151 posts
  • Interests:Movies, Anything with Orlando Bloom, Leonardo DiCaprio, or Dean Cain hehe.
    Music, anything....Country, soft rock, rock,
    Kids, I have 2 of them now ;)
    Reading, I love to read but, don't b/c if I do I'll loose what little sleep I don't get.
    Writing, I
    Kate.

Posted 09 June 2006 - 09:04 PM

Hey guys,
My husband showed this clip to me a long time ago, and I wished that I would've posted it for you guys to view it.  Now I'm glad that I didn't.  Since someone else allread has.
I have to say that it bothered me a great deal.  Real or not.  I don't see how anyone can stand to be fooling around with that kind of stuff.
As for the glowing eyes thing could some type of special Contact lenses be used?  Just guess.  They used some on Lois and Clark in an Episode and the Prankster's eyes had this glowing Red look to him when he tried to Freeze Superman.  Well, Superman wound up turning the Tables on him, and had Contacts in his eyes so he wouldn't Freeze.  Something like that lol.  I haven't seen that episode in a long time. Bronson Pichote or however you spell it plays the Prankster after Lois (Teri Hatcher) He played Balky off of "Perfect Strangers"
Anyways didn't mean to Hijack the thread but, I was just wondering if some sort of Special Contanct Lenses couldn't have been used instead of Glasses.......b/c I watched the film at least a dozen times and didn't see any Glasses.
And once again I watched it before Bedtime and I agree with you PinkPrincess I'm going to give myself Nightmares lol.  Maybe not wink.gif I've seen it before a dozen times trying to decide if it was real or fabricated too.
Glad I found this thread wink.gif
PS I'm going with fabricated too.
Kate.

Now, I may have to go watch Lois and Clark a nice romantic, sweet one to get my mind off that video before bed.
I doubt it wink.gif I'll probably go to bed it's allready midnight here "Witching hours"  another great reason not to watch it the clip now that is lol.
Kate.
Posted Image

#124 Kahuna

Kahuna

EVP

• GS Member
  • 83 posts

Posted 25 June 2006 - 08:44 AM

Tell me what you think...it's the girl near the grave

And i have put much more Brightness on the pic

#125 KoraX

KoraX

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 November 2006 - 03:01 AM

The Glowing eyes can be explained by Infra red video camera, if any of you have one, Fire it up and point it at a mirror or a peice of glass in pitched darkness, you will see a heafty reflection on the tape, and through the viewfinder, although in reality you wouldnt be able to see it (since its infra red biggrin.gif)

The glowing eyes is simply a reflection from the girls eyes, its a effect that can be repeated..
as for his reaction,

i would have done the same thing if i were thought i was alone in a cemetary in the dead of night smile.gif

hope that helps abit

<3 korax
!

#126 Bustersmom

Bustersmom

Orb

• GS Member
  • 26 posts
  • Interests:My pug Buster he's my son. Ghosts, Historical events and places. Children and early childhood, I'm an Assistant teacher. Shopping, buying things for my new home. Good movies and a good cup of coffee.

Posted 12 November 2006 - 04:35 AM

Doesn't he ask her name? he says "como te amos?" then he calls to her "amiga" which means friend, then says "nina" which means girl. Then she turns with glowing eyes. so it's definetly a girl.

#127 SiliaGelin13

SiliaGelin13

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 165 posts

Posted 12 November 2006 - 09:00 AM

I now know a little bit behind this video. Here goes:

IPB Image
In Mexico, there is a show called "Incognito" that is hosted by a guy named Facundo. Facundo happens to be the guy in this video filming the "ghost girl". After reading site after site about Facundo, I know now that he's a MAJOR prankster. He once had a show called "Toma Libre" which translates into "Free Take", and it's pretty much a show where he takes a video camera and goes around either playing pranks or just being silly in public. So, his credibility is very much questionable. Facundo is interested in the paranormal. So he decides to film in a cemetery and as he was walking he felt someone was throwing pebbles at him. He thought it was some of his crew members playing a joke on him, so he threw some pebbles back in the direction they were coming from. He then thought it was strange that the van with his crew members were on the opposite side of the "pebble thrower". Anyway, he starts to hear what he says sounds like a cat, but then he hears someone whisper "Mommy, why did you leave me?". Curiosity and a little skeptism made him want to go in the direction of the voice. He says he saw a little girl and an older woman standing behind her. He thought it was a lost child, perhaps a little girl praying with her grandmother or someone who lived there at the cemetery. Even more curious now, he walked about 50 meters in that direction. He was asking them if they were lost and what is going on. He, of course, got no response so he walked a little closer to them. A few centimeters away, he asked again if they were lost and extended his arm to touch her shoulder, that's when she turned and he saw her little girl face with red glowing eyes. He dropped the video camera and bolted out of there. He ran so fast as he felt and heard 2 people running behind him. He got to the van and of course, out of breath and scared out of his wits, was trying to explain what had just happened. His crew didn't believe him because they all know that he loves to play around. Anyway, to make an already long story short, the crew members had a camera in the van recording and saw that they had captured the 2 entities on video. So they believed Facundo and didn't even want to retrieve the camera that he had left in the cemetery.

Now that's the story that I read, but we've all seen the video and it doens't add up. I believe now that the video is a total hoax or prank played on Facundo. And maybe he materialized this whole story to go along with the video.

Here is the article where Facundo talks about his experience: (Spanish site)
http://www.malditoweekend.com/asustan-a-fa...-en-cementerio/

#128 jackie

jackie

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 21 posts

Posted 12 November 2006 - 03:38 PM

I received this in an email sometime back, and it was a much clearer video, and I have searched for it in my files, but I must have deleted it! Darn!
It is pretty creepy to watch, but I too think it is fabricated. But it is a good one!!

#129 RollingThunder06

RollingThunder06

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 450 posts

Posted 12 November 2006 - 10:23 PM

Sadly with his reputation for pulling pranks, it is going to be hard to believe this is real. It is an awesome video though.

#130 Guest_HelenaHandBaskettGStudy_*

Guest_HelenaHandBaskettGStudy_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 January 2008 - 09:39 AM

Okay... I know that bumping isn't allowed, but BorntoLive posted this video and this is a rather extensive thread on her here. So we'll continue the discussion here!

#131 trin

trin

Alien

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,546 posts
  • Interests:photography, art, ghost stories (particularly first hand), history, Asia, origami, fiber arts/crafts. http://www.zibbet.com/trinlayk

Posted 08 January 2008 - 10:16 AM

To see her so well, in such low light at such a distance, I think they are using a camera with "night vision".... and that's causing the glowing eyes effect.

It's a living being.

#132 Guest_HelenaHandBaskettGStudy_*

Guest_HelenaHandBaskettGStudy_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 January 2008 - 10:24 AM

I know someone else mentioned this too, but seeing as how it's what I do for a living, I would say she's probably wearing glasses as well. The combination of the night vision and the glasses would probably create such an effect.