Handprint In Dust. Changes After Pictures Started Being Taken

• Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

#101 imaginthat

imaginthat

Apport

• GS Member
  • 74 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy reading the posts here and am developing an interest in This. Especially after my recent experiences with the paranormal in my home.

Posted 23 January 2008 - 09:28 AM

QUOTE(Ridinghood @ Jan 23 2008, 10:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So, have you tried anything yet?

I ordered the recorder and emf detector. I should have them in a few days. My family has witnessed most of the activity here and they said the same thing I did about leaving the recorder on in my closet and the guest bedroom using voice activation and see if I catch anything. The paranormal group heard a womans voice in the guest bedroom area and the empath said there was a woman that was in there. I have a lot of antiques including the bedroom set in there. I am beginning to wonder if that has anything to do with it. Also, do you know anything about using dowsing rods? The empath made some when she was here. We can walk around the house and one will point in one direction and lead us to a place where they cross. When we find the place they cross for a few seconds and then stop. We can then find somewhere else in the house that crosses. My chandelier was swinging one nite and my brother was playing with them and all of a sudden one of the rods swung real hard banging into the wall like something moved away quickly and they quit crossing and the chandelier stopped moving. I do not know anything about how they work but you can definitely feel them tugging and pulling when they move. Like a magnet almost pulling them. Any comments or suggestions about that? I will update any EVPs when and if I get them. Thanks!