Handprint In Dust. Changes After Pictures Started Being Taken

• Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

#41 imaginthat

imaginthat

Apport

• GS Member
  • 74 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy reading the posts here and am developing an interest in This. Especially after my recent experiences with the paranormal in my home.

Posted 15 January 2008 - 10:01 AM

QUOTE(ellsbeth @ Jan 15 2008, 11:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I completely agree with Vlawde.

I have done a few cleansing rituals myself, they are not too complicated.

Negativity attrracts negativity, so you can do a lot of things yourself. I would not even sleep in this room until you change the vibes around.

Cleaning, painting the walls (YOUR favorite color) creating a happy environment will do a lot. Music, laughter, cheerful pics everywhere. Check out the energy flow in the room. No opposing mirrors/walls. Lavendar, rosemary
(I like Song of India, or Chandon Incense) will help.
You can even use a fresh new broom, and "sweep away" the negative stuff. Open windows and allow airflow.

Also, try not to be angry or afraid of this energy, spirit(s). They were probably there "first" and are upset/lost.

Treat it kinda like a bad smell, and even use baking soda or salt to seal the doorways when the area is clear.
(I like that stuff you put on the carpet and vaccuum up).
Hope this helps.

Ell

Good Morning Ell,
You are the second one to tell me about the mirrors. The Wiccan empath told me that mirrors are a portal and I do have a dresser on one wall (the one in the photo) and a gentlements chest (looks like an armoire) on the opposite wall. The mirrors face each other across my bed. The bedroom was cleansed with a sage smudge, sea salt, rose quartz and some kind of ceremony I did not understand. Then she did something with me that is supposed to protect me. That did not work so I think it has to be between it and me! I had plenty of negative feelings last nite during my meltdown. I really got mad at the whole situation and even though I do not know what the heck I am doing I have never been afraid of a fight and I did not like myself for being afraid of this one. Sooooooooo. I stood in the middle of my bedroom and my living room and challenged this thing! I told it if it wanted a fight by god it was going to get one and win, lose or draw one of us is going to be gone! I did it again this morning. I am serious. I might not win but I am not running anymore!  This is no way to live and we are gonna have to have a heck of a fight I guess. I do not mind the original playful ones but that negative or in human one has to go so I guess a fight is in order! Pray for it smile.gif Its gonna need it!

#42 Guest_ellsbeth_*

Guest_ellsbeth_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 January 2008 - 11:04 AM

QUOTE(imaginthat @ Jan 15 2008, 02:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Good Morning Ell,
You are the second one to tell me about the mirrors. The Wiccan empath told me that mirrors are a portal and I do have a dresser on one wall (the one in the photo) and a gentlements chest (looks like an armoire) on the opposite wall. The mirrors face each other across my bed. The bedroom was cleansed with a sage smudge, sea salt, rose quartz and some kind of ceremony I did not understand. Then she did something with me that is supposed to protect me. That did not work so I think it has to be between it and me! I had plenty of negative feelings last nite during my meltdown. I really got mad at the whole situation and even though I do not know what the heck I am doing I have never been afraid of a fight and I did not like myself for being afraid of this one. Sooooooooo. I stood in the middle of my bedroom and my living room and challenged this thing! I told it if it wanted a fight by god it was going to get one and win, lose or draw one of us is going to be gone! I did it again this morning. I am serious. I might not win but I am not running anymore!  This is no way to live and we are gonna have to have a heck of a fight I guess. I do not mind the original playful ones but that negative or in human one has to go so I guess a fight is in order! Pray for it smile.gif Its gonna need it!

deleted

Edited by ellsbeth, 17 January 2008 - 09:26 PM.

#43 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,025 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 15 January 2008 - 11:42 AM

Challenging or calling this thing out may not be a good idea. What I meant was that aside from ignoring it totally, the other option was to claim your home as yours. There is a difference between taking a stand and not backing down versus a direct challenge.
Posted Image

#44 Aslan

Aslan

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 11:43 AM

do not resist the zombie dust bunnies...
Posted Image

a new chapter begins

#45 imaginthat

imaginthat

Apport

• GS Member
  • 74 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy reading the posts here and am developing an interest in This. Especially after my recent experiences with the paranormal in my home.

Posted 15 January 2008 - 11:59 AM

QUOTE(ellsbeth @ Jan 15 2008, 01:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would remove the most portable mirror. I don't know how to bless a mirror, but they should never be facing each other. Take em both down for now if possible. It disrupts the energy flow. Do Not Challenge this stuff, especially when tired (see "possession case").

You have to understand that these energies may not even know where they are. So anger at them only makes it worse. If they were there first, and people reacted in fear, this may have escalated the entire situation.
If you had lived in a home for a long time, and people suddenly showed up and moved in....ya know?

You really need peaceful rest before dealing with this situation--and get relaxed.
If you are off balance or tired, intoxicated or even hungry-- the work may be useless or harmful.
You can be determined and firm, though. And I would try to learn some stuff about light/energy/protection.
Check out RavenHeart's post on these topics, or some of the other moderator posts.

You need both male and female balanced, experienced people there to help.

Sending some light!!

Hugs

Hi there,
I am always tired so getting rest is not going to work as I have only been getting a few hours sleep a nite. I am ready to fight the negative or non human one. Win lose or draw. I do not care to run from it any more! It or something has been moving around making noises in my bedroom where my computer is today. In fact it just did. Had to take a break from typing this to challenge it again! I am just telling it to leave or show itself so we can have it out. Finally and for all! I am provoking the heck out of it! I am telling it that it is afraid of me and if it not prove it and show itself or it is weak and afraid! Do something other than just make noises and move things. It did not do anything last nite but today it seems to be rustling around. Perhaps it is building for the challenge or perhaps it is packing its bags. Either way I am ready! I am really at that point! I talked to the sensitive this morning and asked her if she felt any difference hoping she felt better...alas no luck. She called me back and said she got an overwhelming fear of fight or flight and a bad choking feeling...so perhaps its a fight and as badly as I do not look forward to it I am tired of living like this! So it will be what it will be! If you or anyone you know can give me advice as to how to fight it and help me win then I will gladly take it as I am entering unknown territory.
Seems things are heating up. Someone called me and the phone has gone dead four times and my dogs are starting to get nervous and kind of bark under their breath if you know what I mean. I am getting off here to see if I can irritate it enough to have that fight. Lots of noises in the house too. Talk to you later. I think I am getting it irritated. Send info on help if you can! Thanks.

#46 Guest_ellsbeth_*

Guest_ellsbeth_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 January 2008 - 12:11 PM

delete

Edited by ellsbeth, 17 January 2008 - 09:27 PM.

#47 imaginthat

imaginthat

Apport

• GS Member
  • 74 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 12:20 PM

QUOTE(ellsbeth @ Jan 15 2008, 02:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would really read the stuff that people who deal with this have posted.
If you need help, having eyes and ears open is always the best start.
Chantie

Hi again Chantie,
I tried an experiment with my dogs. They were acting nervous and doing that barking thing (they never bark) so I called them into my bedroom with me. The would not come in. They would go to the bedroom door and stop. That never happens. My cell phone keeps going dead and I keep hearing things so maybe something will happen. I put the dogs outside and they were very happy to go! Maybe nothing will happen we will see but it definitely feels like it.
Soon as I said that there was a loud crack on the other side of the bedroom so something is happening but not sure yet what it is. I went and challenged it again. Told it I was not afraid and to come out and fight or that would prove it was afraid! I am not feeling very comfortable right now but I am not stopping! I know you do not know me from anyone but please trust me I am not kidding!

Hi Chantie,
Just a follow up. Everything got very quiet here. Nothing else is going on? No noises. No bad feelings. No nothing? Not sure what to make of it. I did walk through the entire house and challenge it when all that was going on but nothing after that? Just wanted to let you know and thank you again for being a friend through this! And if this is not over and it probably is not then thanks in advance for any future shoulders to lean on! smile.gif
Also I want to comment generally for some of the others here...I just love the people who make comments on here about Attack of the Dust Bunny Goblins or other stupid comments. There are people who come here for help and I have noticed a lot of crude and tacky comments from some on here. That is totally uncalled for. These people who are asking for help or advice are really scared, right or wrong, legitimate or otherwise and the tacky comments do nothing but make it worse for the people asking for help. Sometimes this is the only place they have to turn to and it seems a lot of people on here have nothing better to do than try to make fun of them. Taking advantage of someones fear by making it a laughing matter does not increase the stature of the person trying to joke. Having said that...the ones who seriously try to show what it could be or debunk it I think are seriously trying to help but please keep the joking or doubting comments to yourself. Remember these people are seriously afraid for the most part and sometimes just need someone to talk to.

Edited by imaginthat, 15 January 2008 - 01:20 PM.

#48 imaginthat

imaginthat

Apport

• GS Member
  • 74 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 12:50 PM

QUOTE(Aslan @ Jan 15 2008, 11:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you're being attacked by zombie dust bunnies!!!i am sure of it...
Hey the world is full of unemployed comics and you are applying??? Note to self. Buy swiffer next time I am at the store!
QUOTE(Ms. Tify @ Jan 15 2008, 06:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Imaginthat, I see a face in the mirror in the first photo of the dresser.  It is not there in the second shot.  Bottom right corner, I see it plain as day.The handprint that is in question, it looks like someone was kneeling down, and used the table as leverage when they were getting up, causing a distorted print.  Why a fifth spot appears by the fingertip spots, I have no idea, but this doesn't feel paranormal to me.I believe your stories about the activity, and I hope you find a group that will help you.  In the meantime, remember, fear feeds it.  Stay strong, it is your home, take it back.  Good luck!
Hey Tify,Not sure about the first picture. Look at the second one though. Upper right looks like eyes and the outline of a face. Contrary to some comments here I do not see faces and things everywhere I look so that could be a trick of the eyes and seeing something that is normal but it looks the most like a face to me. That is also not visible in any of the other photos. Let me know if you see what I am talking about and what you think.

#49 Aslan

Aslan

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 01:29 PM

wow

free answers for everybody!!!

maybe that spirit is mad cause you never dust
Posted Image

a new chapter begins

#50 bubba

bubba

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 233 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 01:31 PM

[quote name='imaginthat' date='Jan 15 2008, 08:50 PM' post='407937']

Hi there, at the head of your bed on the right of the picture I can see what looks like a head of a little girl, its quite bright, it might be nothing but I had to point it out to you, do you see it?

I can also see the face in the mirror, hope you get sorted soon, you sound pretty desperate.

Love Jo x

#51 Guest_ellsbeth_*

Guest_ellsbeth_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 January 2008 - 01:38 PM

QUOTE(imaginthat @ Jan 15 2008, 04:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey the world is full of unemployed comics and you are applying??? Note to self. Buy swiffer next time I am at the store!Hey Tify,Not sure about the first picture. Look at the second one though. Upper right looks like eyes and the outline of a face. Contrary to some comments here I do not see faces and things everywhere I look so that could be a trick of the eyes and seeing something that is normal but it looks the most like a face to me. That is also not visible in any of the other photos. Let me know if you see what I am talking about and what you think.

Hey, I know you are stressed, and really feel like fighting.
Please don't mess with da Lion, OK?
He's trying to keep it light...
And you might start seeing some real paw prints...K?

investigate.gif

Edited by ellsbeth, 15 January 2008 - 01:39 PM.

#52 imaginthat

imaginthat

Apport

• GS Member
  • 74 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 02:10 PM

QUOTE(ellsbeth @ Jan 15 2008, 03:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey, I know you are stressed, and really feel like fighting.
Please don't mess with da Lion, OK?
He's trying to keep it light...
And you might start seeing some real paw prints...K?

investigate.gif

Hi and thanks for the advice. I have no ill feelings toward da lion. He should have none toward me. This is not a joking matter but I do understand a sense of humor as I have one normally. I really do not need any threats either so to da lion no ill will and none in return but understand I am just not in the mood to joke about this. I used to joke about it myself until the shadow figure got into the picture. By the way I wrote you and told you that things quieted down here. The dogs will come into the bedroom now but what I forgot to tell you was that it quieted down after I covered the dresser mirror. If that is all it took I owe you big time. If not the fight is still on! Thanks! smile.gif

#53 VAgirl

VAgirl

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 226 posts
  • Interests:Animals of all kinds, tarot,the paranormal, reading, Bob Marley,love my cats and slot machines. LOL

Posted 15 January 2008 - 08:51 PM

Heaven's sake what a drama filled thread. You are so hell bent on proving everything to us, a bunch of strangers on a mssg. board. I don't get it?  confused.gif  Why is it so important that you prove all of this to us?  You tell us of these paranormal groups that have investigated, mediums, and smudgings, and bed shakings and shadow men, etc. etc.... You want to know if we'd seen anything like the handprint. Snowlord shows you how the hand print can be replicated almost to a T. You get bent all outta shape because you want to believe it's a bear or something. Or at least you mentioned bear a bunch of times.

Your paranormal groups that are actively involved should be the ones working with you and guiding you and what to do about your situation. They are the experts you have worked closely with and they should be of great comfort and help to you. They already know your situation you don't have to blow a gasket to convience them, so why in the world are you coming here amongst a bunch of strangers to get the answers to ANY of your questions?  It just seems like you'd turn to the prarnormal groups and ya'll focus all of your energy on cleansing your house instead of wasting it here,working yourself all up and causing drama. From your accounts you don't have a lot of energy to be wasting these days on trivial online altercations.

Trust, you seem to have a lot more to worry about right now without worrying about OUR opinions of you and what is or is not going on in your home. I don't know, IMO me thinks thou doth protest too much.

#54 imaginthat

imaginthat

Apport

• GS Member
  • 74 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 10:04 PM

Hi VAgirl,
I already explained the meltdown I had and sent an apology to everyone. For some reason I was very angry and have no explanation for it. As for the drama filled thread, that was part of the frustration and anger..again it was not me and I have no explanation for it. I will tell you that you can believe my story or not, I am not trying to convince anyone! It is or has been observed by paranormal groups. All my friends that come here, an empath and a sensitive. I explained in my first posting that I was only asking if anyone had seen a print like that. My purpose was to pass that along to the people that I have here locally that have investigated my home and feel that I need help in cleansing it. Both the empath and the sensitive told me the same thing and independent of each other that I have three and probably four entities and one is very dark, angry and/or more probably non human. I have personally seen the dark shadow figure and it was very ominous. At any rate please accept my apologies and understand I have no desire to make up stories. I am far too busy and truly would rather this not be happening. It is too long without sleep and too long being afraid in my own home. By the way and for what it is worth the anger or meltdown was not just toward the people here. I took it out on whatever is causing this and challenged it to a confrontation. Probably not smart but I was ready for a fight. I was finally not afraid to confront it! At any rate believe what you will but everything I have said on here is the absolute truth. Thanks for reminding me of what a jerk I was. I admit it but also know that is not who I am normally!

QUOTE(VAgirl @ Jan 15 2008, 10:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Heaven's sake what a drama filled thread. You are so hell bent on proving everything to us, a bunch of strangers on a mssg. board. I don't get it?  confused.gif  Why is it so important that you prove all of this to us?  You tell us of these paranormal groups that have investigated, mediums, and smudgings, and bed shakings and shadow men, etc. etc.... You want to know if we'd seen anything like the handprint. Snowlord shows you how the hand print can be replicated almost to a T. You get bent all outta shape because you want to believe it's a bear or something. Or at least you mentioned bear a bunch of times.

Your paranormal groups that are actively involved should be the ones working with you and guiding you and what to do about your situation. They are the experts you have worked closely with and they should be of great comfort and help to you. They already know your situation you don't have to blow a gasket to convience them, so why in the world are you coming here amongst a bunch of strangers to get the answers to ANY of your questions?  It just seems like you'd turn to the prarnormal groups and ya'll focus all of your energy on cleansing your house instead of wasting it here,working yourself all up and causing drama. From your accounts you don't have a lot of energy to be wasting these days on trivial online altercations.

Trust, you seem to have a lot more to worry about right now without worrying about OUR opinions of you and what is or is not going on in your home. I don't know, IMO me thinks thou doth protest too much.

#55 Ms. Tify

Ms. Tify

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 874 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my family, art, scrapbooking, listening to loud music, reading, photography, writing, are you still reading this? Seriously?

Posted 16 January 2008 - 05:03 AM

Getting back on topic, confused.gif  Imaginthat, in the first picture you posted of the mirror, I see a face in the bottom right hand corner.  I see an old man, looking out.  In the second picture it is completely gone.  Does anyone else see this?  I never see stuff like this in photos, I'm usually the one squinting at the screen and going "HUH?"

Do you see the face?  Anyone else?
Life's a match in a gas tank, don't ever mourn the ebbing tide, just dance on fire and enjoy the ride.

#56 Lady Sorbus

Lady Sorbus

Offical GS Headshrinker

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,334 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, history, paranormal, symbology, theatre, cinema, Knights Templar, classic cartoons (none of the rubbish out there now), shamanism and witchcraft

Posted 16 January 2008 - 06:39 AM

Just out of curiosity, who lives in the house with you? I see the back of someone's head in the closet photos, but you've only mentioned your experiences with these entities. Do you have family living there as well? Have they experienced anything?

#57 imaginthat

imaginthat

Apport

• GS Member
  • 74 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 10:54 AM

I live by myself. That picture showed the empath from one of the groups that came to help me. We were walking around taking pictures and someone had just seen a box physically move in the closet so we went to take pictures. There were three independent people that nite who seen things moving in that closet, boxes, clothes move on the hangers as if someone walked by them etc.
I mentioned the paranormal group that came here all experienced the same things I am. They smelled the ozone, the perfume in localized areas and then the smells would move. They had lots of equipment problems, 500 hour batteries draining, new tapes loaded but when they entered the bedroom it flashed no tape. Flashlight bulbs burning out, mine did too and all my light bulbs in my bedroom and the master bath all burned out in less than two days. They saw shadows moving, got lots of emf hits especially on my bed. One EVP that we will not use as it is too garbled but a womans voice. They heard a womans voice, Knocks in the wall, in short they considered my home highly active. I can not tell you how many times I heard that group say..."this has never happened before on an investigation". The empath did a cleansing ritual in my bedroom and with me and would not let anyone leave my home without getting a protection of some sort. I am not familiar with these things so do not know what she did but she and everone of the group was convinced beyond doubt that I was experiencing lots of stuff from their own experiences here. The empath asked me how I could sleep here. I obviously have no choice. Anyway we are still in the process of trying to cleanse and I had a meltdown and challenged it nite before last and yesterday morning. All hell broke loose in my home. Knocks, noises, dogs nervous and barking and would not come into my bedroom. I chased the noises and told it to come out and fight I was tired of living like this. It was like it was running from me and I kept going to where I heard the next noise and told it to come out I was not afraid of it anymore and it needs to appear because I am going to send it back to hell where it belongs. When it quieted down I  covered up the mirror that you can see a face in because someone told me that mirrors facing each other was not good. So far since then...yesterday last nite and today so far it is quiet and the dogs have no problem coming into my bedroom. I know it was a dumb thing to do but I was so frustrated I did not care. I am having a full blown cleansing of my home Sat nite. Hope I already took care of it but I do not want to go through challenging it again. That was very strange. The more I challenged to noisier it got. Then it got quiet and I covered that mirror? Anyway I am not familiar with any of this. I was just very frustrated living like this and then seemed no one on here believed me or they wanted to joke about it and I had a meltdown. It caught the brunt of it! Thanks for writing and taking me seriously. Believe it or not just having someone take you seriously is of great importance to someones psyche who is going through this and helps give them strength to get through it. For that I thank you!

QUOTE(Lady Sorbus @ Jan 16 2008, 08:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just out of curiosity, who lives in the house with you? I see the back of someone's head in the closet photos, but you've only mentioned your experiences with these entities. Do you have family living there as well? Have they experienced anything?

#58 imaginthat

imaginthat

Apport

• GS Member
  • 74 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 11:11 AM

Hi and thanks for writing. I really had to look hard but I do see what you are talking about. I do not know what to make of it but it looks like the same face that you see in the second photo however in the second photo it is in the upper right hand corner of the mirror and someone told me that you can see a shadow figure under that. Look at the curtain in the mirror and just right and somewhat overlapping the curtain slightly there is a shadow of a figure that goes up the mirror starting from the very bottom of the mirror and maybe a bit left of the head and right of the curtain. I do not know if it is a shadow anomoly or what to make of it but it does not appear in any of the other photos taken from the same location within a minute or so of each other. I do not think anyone would use it as evidence but it is odd to say the least.

QUOTE(Ms. Tify @ Jan 16 2008, 07:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Getting back on topic, confused.gif  Imaginthat, in the first picture you posted of the mirror, I see a face in the bottom right hand corner.  I see an old man, looking out.  In the second picture it is completely gone.  Does anyone else see this?  I never see stuff like this in photos, I'm usually the one squinting at the screen and going "HUH?"

Do you see the face?  Anyone else?

#59 Ridinghood

Ridinghood

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 01:56 PM

Could you possibly post the evp so we could listen to it? I'd sure like to hear it...even if its garbled.

#60 imaginthat

imaginthat

Apport

• GS Member
  • 74 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 03:04 PM

I would if I had it. That was done by the paranormal group and they have it or had it. They told me it was a womans voice but garbled so they could not use it as it was not clear enough for people to say it was not natural or from someone else. They did say they heard a womans voice also but it did not record. The only thing I have other than that is the personal experiences they had that coincide with what I have had. I live here so I go through more obviously, ie lack of sleep. I think I posted their personal experiences but it was the usual stuff, knocks in the wall, batteries draining, light and equipment failures, shadow figures, several emf hits especially on my bed, someone saw a box move in my closet, smelled the ozone and perfume, and they all just experienced the heavy, creepy feeling. Also the empath said there were three or four here and one of them was "smarter than us and it knew it" and was either very angry and dark or non human or both. I think she changed her mind to totally non human before she left. She did not tell me. She cleansed the bedroom with a sage smudge, sea salt and rose quartz and did some kind of blessing or ceremony in the room that I was not in to see. That ceremony was to protect from non human entities. Then she put some kind of protection on me outside the house and all the paranormal group that was here. The paranormal group said I do not know how many times that there is a shadow, this has never happened before, etc. There was a lot of just personal experiences with them. I was in a sense glad that they did not come over and think I was crazy if they did not find anything but in another sense I was hoping they would not find anything. Unfortunately they all did several times. I will say this about them. They tried to debunk everything! They were not trying find things in every corner. They looked hard for explanations for everything that happened and were very professional. They are very interested in coming back as well. One thing I have never mentioned because it really and truly could be just coincidence is the thermal reading they took in my living room (I have a living room and a family room) was 66.6 degrees the first time they took it. It was the only room in the house that recorded that cold or that number. Last thing. If you like you can go to the pictures of the bedroom and look at the ones with the mirror. Many people have told me their is a definite face very light and misty kind of showing in the upper right hand corner of the mirror and if you look just to the left and then follow it down along the curtain and drape you can see what appears to be a shadow figure in it. Could even go with the face. That is all just above what appears to be a mist at the foot of the bed. What started those pictures is someone was standing at the foot of the bed and felt a strong cold spot. Thanks for asking about the evp. Wish I had better to give you. Please understand I am not trying to convince anyone that this is going on. I have enough witnesses and professionals that do this that have seen it firsthand and are already convinced. Anyone can believe it or not but I will say this. If it would go away today and I could go back to a normal life I would gladly say bye to everyone, start getting a good nites sleep without having to fall asleep with the tv and a light on, and having the feeling someone is in the room or watching me at times, I would gladly trade not knowing if I am going to have the bed start shaking or wake up scared to death at any time. I would truly give all that up and get back to a normal life. I truly would.

QUOTE(Ridinghood @ Jan 16 2008, 03:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Could you possibly post the evp so we could listen to it? I'd sure like to hear it...even if its garbled.