72 replies to this topic

#21 Evie Lynn

Evie Lynn

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 03:17 PM

thanks.gif  so much for all the responses.   smile.gif

spectre uk I don't know what your post means .. except this indicates that you checked out the pic to see if someone mucked with it.  Picture 510.gif   Way cool!   Thanks for that.  innocent0005.gif

A lot of your responses are mimicking  similar thoughts and I asked many of the same questions.

Did I gather correctly that you do not recognize the boy's face (in the corner)  NO
Does anyone recognize the boy in the corner? NO, she doesn't, no one does. If they knew this person dead or alive would be easier that not knowing who the .... @@ this guy is.

I noted that the date is from last summertime ... (I was surprised she hadn't shown it to me sooner.)  Did you notice this face, just recently?  
     I only noticed it a couple of months ago myself as it had been left on my camera. I did not have the photos printed I just put them on the computer  

ARE you are sure there is not a prank being played on you by these young fellows... ???( I kinda thought the fellow in green was wearing an "Innocent - who me?" face too...  LOL
     Yes she is sure ... Discovering this face there has affected him as well.  The boy is totally freaked to see this picture, it is NOT funny or cool to him at all, either.    

The shelf/computer desk does look like it is wee bit  away from the wall... room for a thin fellow to hide and crouch behind, albeit very uncomfortably though, even for an agile teen.  Curiouser and curiouser ... I have asked her to take other pictures of this area ... to post for comparing. I raised boys and KNOW they how play headgames, pranks and tricks, all the while wearing an innocent face.  She insists, however that there was no one else there.

I believe her, we met on line at a paranormal site that I am on. She came for grief support and questions about afterlife communication. FOr months, fear was never an topic with her, until she saw this picture and hasn't found an explanation for it.  

sparkle@4th I will ask about your twin theory.... At first I didn't see the face in the corner, when I did focus on him ....  cwy.gif  I felt totally creeped-out, startled even, with a sinking ominous feeling. I don't creep out so easy either. I do not like the imp-ish sneaky look in that face at all.  Even though it's  hard  to think this is  boy is not human, in a creeped-out moment, I wondered if this was the lads alter ego or evil twin myself ...   (lol .. I am a twin)

Edited by Evie Lynn, 05 April 2008 - 03:25 PM.

#22 RollingThunder06

RollingThunder06

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 450 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 03:31 PM

This picture is amazing! Am sorry to read how it has upset the family. I think it would me too.

#23 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,050 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 05 April 2008 - 04:23 PM

Well, that leaves us with either believing it is a boy hiding there, or something paranormal. Either way, something is there. If your friend and her son are sure no one was there, then that is proof (at least to them) that something odd is going on. Any other activity or oddness happen there?

And you might want to consider submitting the picture to the GS website for coinsideration in the gallery
Posted Image

#24 Ectoplazzum

Ectoplazzum

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 889 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 12:01 AM

I agree with those who have said that it looks like a fleshie, because it does...

BUT...

First, let me say that I am not psychic.  I am sensitive to a lot of things, but not psychic.  If I look at a photo, no matter how weird it might be, if there is truly nothing paranormal about it, it doesn't faze me in the least.  It can be the scariest looking photo you could imagine, but if it's not paranormal, it's just another photograph.  When I looked at this photo, I immediately got a buzzing in my ears, my vision actually fuzzed for a split second, I felt the hair on my neck start to rise, and I got a gallping case of the willies.  I actually felt a palpable fear looking at that photo.  For what it's worth.  

Elle

#25 Besoja

Besoja

Apport

• GS Member
  • 51 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 05:01 AM

i find it interesting that the boy is casting a shadow onto the other boy....

and that the other boy is casting no shadow, although this could be explained from being closer to the wall.....

#26 cathynugz

cathynugz

Apport

• GS Member
  • 74 posts
  • Interests:I love me some ghosties!

Posted 06 April 2008 - 05:02 AM

I agree with the poster above me.  Although it looks like a fleshie... there is something strange going on there.  I can't quite put my finger on it, but the photo gives me a very odd feeling.  Almost as if the boy is looking directly AT ME from the photo.  I am not paranormally sensitive in the slightest... but if that is a real kid... he is pretty darn freaky!

#27 sparkle@4th

sparkle@4th

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 06:21 AM

Would be really interested to know if anything comes up on the twin theory.  I am sensitive to spirit but I am still learning and have not quite quite discovered which 'bits' I am good at - if that makes any sense.  I have had many different experiences with the paranormal.  The whole twin thing just jumped out at me when I saw the photo and I could not keep the info to myself - this is something that happens a lot for me and I generally feel that If I NEED to tell someone then there is something in it.

Keep us all informed will you?  Its a fascinating picture.

Visit us at:
www.4thdimensionparanormal.co.uk

#28 bickolette

bickolette

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 498 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 04:25 AM

If there really was no one else there than thats a really cool picture.
Thanks for posting.
I will be interested to hear if any other strange things have occurred.

Posted Image

#29 borntolive

borntolive

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts
  • Interests:All things paranormal and spiritual.<br />Drawing and painting.<br />Animals and birds.<br />Helping people

Posted 07 April 2008 - 07:08 AM

Interesting, I still don't know what to make of it.
It was taken last year and our minds tend to leave stuff out, so maybe her son did prank her?
I have psychic abilities and this photo constantly tells me that something is just not right.
The computer desk is not closed on that end and there could be someone hiding behind there.
I don't know what to believe, the "ghost" is just a little to clear for me to be one.
Please don't consider my reply as rude cause I don't mean to offend anyone.

Be blessed and safe, Esther

Dreams happen to us.
        We do not dream.
                We are dreamt ~ Carl Jung.

Love lookes not with the eyes, but with the heart ~ W. Shakespear

#30 Spammie

Spammie

Daemon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 09:28 AM

I agree with the others that say it looks like a fleshie. I noticed him right away when I looked at the picture but he looks real to me. It goes against what this woman is saying though so that makes it creepy. Hope she comes to a conclusion on this one.

#31 shonalynn

shonalynn

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,329 posts
  • Interests:Nachos, beer, football.

Posted 07 April 2008 - 10:49 AM

OOh funny about the twin theory, because as I was looking at the picture I was thinking how similar the two boys looked...didn't even think about a twin. For some reason the fleshie theory just doesn't describe the picture for me. When I zoomed in on the picture and saw the face I felt creepy, even though I knew there was a face there and I was going to see something. It just doesn't seem right. Why would the boy be back there in the first place...hiding just doesn't explain it, especially if the son is just as creeped out about everything as the mother is. I don't know................I like it!
I'm on Facebook!

#32 CalicoDreams

CalicoDreams

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 246 posts
  • Interests:History, Paranormal, Blogging

Posted 07 April 2008 - 10:02 PM

I have had a similar type of photo!

It's strange when entities appear in photos, and look as real as you and I do. I'm actually going to scan the photo tomorrow and post it, so you should check it out... I wonder why they show up like this. In my photo, it's an old school in New Jersey - one my father went to as a child. My brother took the picture in a car as they were driving by and school was not in session, and when the photo developed - there were children in the windows, and even a child stepping out of the front door WITH the door open. No one was there.

The children are all as fleshy as you and I.

This photo freaked me out a bit, I wasn't expecting anything until boom! there it was.

I don't know about you but I'm ready for fall :|

#33 soopacee

soopacee

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 49 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 02:02 AM

QUOTE(CalicoDreams @ Apr 7 2008, 11:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have had a similar type of photo!

It's strange when entities appear in photos, and look as real as you and I do. I'm actually going to scan the photo tomorrow and post it, so you should check it out... I wonder why they show up like this. In my photo, it's an old school in New Jersey - one my father went to as a child. My brother took the picture in a car as they were driving by and school was not in session, and when the photo developed - there were children in the windows, and even a child stepping out of the front door WITH the door open. No one was there.

The children are all as fleshy as you and I.

This photo freaked me out a bit, I wasn't expecting anything until boom! there it was.

now this i wanna see

I Want To Believe

#34 bubba

bubba

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 233 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 04:39 AM

QUOTE(soopacee @ Apr 8 2008, 10:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
now this i wanna see

Ooooh me too that would be just fab to see!  Sounds interesting.

#35 Gizmo

Gizmo

Gremlin

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,463 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 07:22 AM

Wow, I've been wanting to reply but just don't know what to say.  I'm fascinated by this picture.  I know it looks like a fleshy, but looking at it the first time made my hair stand on end, it creeped me out so.  The idea of a real kid crawling back there to get into the shot doesn't sound right to me; this to me looks like a candid shot, like the boy was just sitting there and mom walked in, held up a camera and said "say cheese, son!"  I'd like to take the owner of this photo for their word that there wasn't anyone else there.  And given the fact that none of them recognize the figure... it's an interesting capture.  I think it would be a good candidate for the Gallery.

Posted Image

#36 Guest_Silent Walker_*

Guest_Silent Walker_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 April 2008 - 08:58 AM

IF there was no-one in that particular spot when the photo was taken then it has to be one of the best ones I have ever seen, it just looks to good to be true (and Im not saying that it isnt real because I just dont know)....

#37 Lil

Lil

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 101 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 09:15 AM

From the look on the kids face on the sofa looks like he was almost busted for having a friend over when he was told not to. I have seen this look on my 2 teen sons faces more times than I can count. That innocent I am not doing anything wrong look.  We have a similar desk in our bedroom and yes there would be plenty of space for a kid to get into if set up like that one is. Like others have pointed out kids can get into places we would think impossible they are flexable. The picture was taken almost 2 yrs ago. If it looks too good to be true it probably is. I think the kids are getting a good laugh at the parents expense.

Lil
A memory lasts forever.
Never does it die.
True friends stay together.
And never say goodbye.
Anonymous

#38 Dreamer

Dreamer

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 01:08 PM

I just got a bad case of the chills when I looked at the pic. I have no idea why.   Is it a real boy?? No idea, but if he is real he is a creepy kid.

#39 Qryche33

Qryche33

Daemon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 605 posts
  • Interests:Ghosthunting, fishing, watching reality tv.

Posted 08 April 2008 - 01:36 PM

Does your friend know WHY she took this picture?  It's at a funny angle.  You see more of the wall in the hallway than the boy.  Did she sneak up on him and take it? Was it a surprise photo?  I have to say I think it's a real live kid.  Nothing looks paranormal at all to me.  The shadow the one kid is casting on the one in the back is suspicous.  Can't say I would call this anything.
user posted image

#40 Kenwood

Kenwood

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 173 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 02:40 PM

QUOTE(Evie Lynn @ Apr 4 2008, 09:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
They are so freaked, as there isn't enough room beside the couch for someone to crouch there.

Too me there looks as if there's plenty of room for a child to crouch down between the computer desk and wall where the "child" is.

Personally i think it is a living person, but thats just my opinion.

Edited by Kenwood, 08 April 2008 - 02:41 PM.