Jill_Skellington

Anomaly

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 08:21 AM

Hi. biggrin.gif

Neverland house.

Now tell me, what do you think that was?

Original Title:

Mj Neverland.

Watch at 8:16.

ps. Hi
Dem0000 seems we both posted this,  mine was moved to here. I want your resource site!..lol biggrin.gif I didn't get my link directly from CNN, I found it early this morning on a dif. site. Kind of like 4Chan!

Edited by Jill_Skellington, 03 July 2009 - 12:47 PM.

Posted Image

.Oh Jill.

#2 Dem0000

Dem0000

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 349 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 10:24 AM

Hi guys! I haven't posted on GS in quite a while but when I saw this video I thought about you guys. See what you think. The video is from the CNN MJ house tour. Watch at about 8:20 into the video when they're in MJ's bedroom, a shadow walks across the end of the hallway. Could it be Michael???

Michael Jackson's Death Larry King with Jermaine Part 4
Work like you don't need the money; Love like you've never been hurt; Dance like nobody's watching!

#3 petunia4998

petunia4998

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 800 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 11:02 AM

Whoa!  I definitely saw something!  It was very transparent.  It looked like a spirit.  I can't wait to hear what the others say.  bunny.gif

#4 stampingchick

stampingchick

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 171 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 11:16 AM

Holy crud!  I was expecting this to be a lot like the video about his body bag moving.  Stunning!  Curious also to see what everyone else says.  It almost walks like him!!  I'm blown away.  It's not a shadow, it has height, whereas a shadow would be flat....  Picture 562.gif

Snowlord????
Posted Image

Thank you Ghosthuntersluvr75for my siggy!!!

http://www.kscakes.c...k-iz-broked1-2/

#5 Linduriel

Linduriel

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 180 posts
  • Interests:My husband, loud music, reality shows, So You Think You Can Dance!!!, fantasy novels (just finished A Feast for Crows by George R.R. Martin), gross movies, Norse mythology, babies, and my cats...

Posted 03 July 2009 - 11:19 AM

That was so cool!  Of all the celebrities who have been around and passed, Michael would definitely be one of those who I would not be surprised to learn is sticking around.  Even in life, he was in a constant state of unrest, literally, so why wouldn't he be in death?  He loved that place, and would probably stay there as long as he could...

That is awesome!  Not that he isn't at rest, but that he was caught on camera so blatantly!  Do you realize how many ghost hunters are going to try to get in there to investigate now?  It's going to be like an auction...lol  OR maybe they will all collaborate and go together to check it out...hehe

#6 BlueAngel

BlueAngel

Disembodied Voice

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,945 posts
  • Interests:Interested in the paranormal, and I am proud I just published my first book regarding my haunting.

Posted 03 July 2009 - 11:38 AM

Thats interesting, however there were others in the house, could it be the shadow of another person, somehow? Not sure. confused0068.gif
YOU CANT SCARE ME, I HAVE KIDS

#7 crystal

crystal

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,377 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, supernatural, reading, music, writing, drawing =)

Posted 03 July 2009 - 11:53 AM

Wow...

That almost can't be just a shadow because of the way it moves across that hallway... there's nothing to cast a shadow on!

I just don't know...
To die will be an awfully big adventure.
J.M. BARRIE, Peter Pan

#8 Cheshire Kitten

Cheshire Kitten

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 102 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 11:55 AM

I watched this video with my other and we both saw it and the moment it wlked by my mom said it was Micheal. I even showed my skeptic of a brother and he admitted to seeing it too. This is really cool ^.^ I can't think you enough for posting this. Now I have something I can show other skeptics in my family  Picture 510.gif I can't wait until dad gets home!

#9 Dem0000

Dem0000

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 349 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 12:07 PM

QUOTE(stampingchick @ Jul 3 2009, 03:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Holy crud!  I was expecting this to be a lot like the video about his body bag moving.  Stunning!  Curious also to see what everyone else says.  It almost walks like him!!  I'm blown away.  It's not a shadow, it has height, whereas a shadow would be flat....  Picture 562.gif

Snowlord????

The first time I saw this, I thought the same thing... that shadow walks like Michael.
Work like you don't need the money; Love like you've never been hurt; Dance like nobody's watching!

#10 ghostdreamer

ghostdreamer

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 01:14 PM

pleasantry.gif Hi all...Let me reintroduce myself...I used to post ocassionally as ghostdreambeliever, but because my mind isn't what it used to be, I couldn't remember the correct password.  (Couldnt reset it either b/c the email I signed up with is no longer in existence) Anyway, now that's out of the way....
My daughter and I both viewed the footage several times.  I'm definitley not an expert, but I don't think it's a shadow, either& my daughter says that the figure's legs seemed to be free flowing, meaning no skirt effect like normal shadows....to sum it up...if Elvis has left the building, PeterPan has returned to Neverland...  Picture 483.gif

#11 EVP

EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts
  • Interests:Digital Stills / Auditory Enigmas

Posted 03 July 2009 - 01:43 PM

It's an interesting piece of video footage but I see many people had commented on it being Michael Jackson's ghost. My comment is if no one knew this was a Michael Jackson tribute would they be so quick to identify the alleged shadow as Michael Jackson? Assumption and matrixing imo.

#12 ghostdreamer

ghostdreamer

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 01:53 PM

QUOTE(evp @ Jul 3 2009, 05:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's an interesting piece of video footage but I see many people had commented on it being Michael Jackson's ghost. My comment is if no one knew this was a Michael Jackson tribute would they be so quick to identify the alleged shadow as Michael Jackson? Assumption and matrixing imo.

hello evp.  your point is well taken, but I have to say that (my) "assumption" that it is MJ is based on the fact that it is his former home, and a place he was obviously very attatched to.  
just my 2 cents.....

#13 coasterxtc

coasterxtc

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 02:57 PM

Hey everybody, first post in my 2 1/2 yrs of being a member. anyway, as cool as it would be to still have MJ around, i think its an illusion. not sure why there would be a glass panel there, but it looks like there is maybe a sliding glass door there? for  brief second, you can see the reflection of the ceiling light in the foreground reflecting off of the top of the glass. there also looks like maybe a door handle that moves with the camera as it goes from right to left. i think its just a peppers ghost illusion, but its very convincing........

#14 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,052 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 03 July 2009 - 03:04 PM

There were a LOT of people inside or outside the house. The video clip is so pixilized and poor quality there is a lot of distortion. It looks to me like someone was walking outside and the shadow was cast on the back wall. I snagged a pic of it from the video, here it is. The video is so distorted IMO we can't make assumptions it's paranormal. In most cases the most likely explanation is likely the truth, and it's most likely it was some fleshy walking around

The "head" is clearly on the back wall

Edited by Vlawde, 03 July 2009 - 03:05 PM.

Posted Image

#15 Lady Sorbus

Lady Sorbus

Offical GS Headshrinker

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,334 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, history, paranormal, symbology, theatre, cinema, Knights Templar, classic cartoons (none of the rubbish out there now), shamanism and witchcraft

Posted 03 July 2009 - 04:02 PM

Someone look at it again and tell me what that white thing is behind Jermaine. It's around 6:30 at the last part of the interview when they're discussing the will.

#16 ghostdreamer

ghostdreamer

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 04:46 PM

Okay...I'm not really that experienced in posting pics, etc...and my daughter helped me get this screen cap.  If it shows up okay, look at the area I outlined in red (to the right of the screen) the red streak on the left side is just me trying to get used to a new laptop...(sorry)...
Anyway...in the area I outlined...I suppose it could be the mind just wanting to make something out of it, but0do you see what I see??? It looks eerily like MJ  from days gone by...looks as if "it" is wearing the sunglasses like he wore in the days of Billie Jean and Beat It....

Edited to say to the previous poster, the "white thing" behind Jermaine, I believe is just sunlight coming through the trees....

Attached Files

Edited by ghostdreamer, 03 July 2009 - 04:49 PM.

#17 Lady Sorbus

Lady Sorbus

Offical GS Headshrinker

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,334 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, history, paranormal, symbology, theatre, cinema, Knights Templar, classic cartoons (none of the rubbish out there now), shamanism and witchcraft

Posted 03 July 2009 - 04:55 PM

QUOTE(ghostdreamer @ Jul 3 2009, 07:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Edited to say to the previous poster, the "white thing" behind Jermaine, I believe is just sunlight coming through the trees....

The sun is behind or to the right of Larry King. That white thing is a different brightness than the sunlight.

#18 ghostdreamer

ghostdreamer

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 05:15 PM

QUOTE(Lady Sorbus @ Jul 3 2009, 08:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The sun is behind or to the right of Larry King. That white thing is a different brightness than the sunlight.

Lady Sorbus...My apologies...I was wrong.  ohmy.gif I don't know if I want to look at it again...b/c paying close attention to it, it seems to have movement of it's own.  Time for me to stop for the night, since I can't determine whether or not it is just my eyes playing tricks on me...

#19 Indigo

Indigo

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 05:33 PM

Well, I watched it several times and it does appear to be a ghost. If it were a shadow of a person somehow, the bottom of the shadow should be "attached" or at least pointing towards said person's feet. This image looks to be standing up flat against the background. As if it's a see through person. While I can't say for sure that it is MJ, it appears to be him. That's how he used to walk, and he would appear walking around the background during filming because he seemed to like being on camera but at the same time didn't (in life). It was almost like he was walking through just to keep an eye on things, but not to be the focus. He did live his best years there, so it's no question that he would be attached to the place. If he is in denial that he's dead though, he may be living a "spirit fantasy life" in which their life is in a loop of sorts and he still believes he's alive. Poor guy, they need to send people there to talk to him.

#20 coasterxtc

coasterxtc

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 05:42 PM

It looks like a peppers ghost illusion to me. It looks like there may be a glass door further down that hallway. there is a dark spot that moves in relation with the camera that looks like it might be a handle. the ceiling light also reflects for a moment in the top of the glass. it just looks like someone is walking by behind the camera and it is reflecting in the glass down the hall. the same kind of reflection you would get at night when you try looking out your own window from a distance.....and the white thing behind Jermaine looks to be a fountain.

Edited by coasterxtc, 03 July 2009 - 05:53 PM.