81 replies to this topic

#81 the evil

the evil

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 332 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 09:04 AM

its no ghost. there is a reflection on the floor. i saw some people mentioning the glossy floor (i specifically looked for them). the first thing i noticed on the video was as the shadow walks by there is an identical reflection on the floor which means there is some smoke and mirrors going on, unintentionally i think but still just coincidence.

watch it a few times, you will see an identical reflection on the floor which makes me think someone is walking to the right of the doorway and reflecting themselves on the floor and their shadow overhead.

#82 JulieLynn1975

JulieLynn1975

Orb

• GS Member
  • 26 posts
  • Interests:Fairies, Fantasy, Sid & Marty Krofft (especially, 'The Bugaloos'), MST3K, The Addams Family, Classic TV, Saved By The Bell, Disney, Japanese Stuff, The 1980's, The 1960's, Duran Duran, The Beatles, Jesus Jones, Goth Music, New Age Music, New Wave, Psychedelic Flowerchild stuff, Romanticism, Mysticism, Bohemian, Whatever's cool to me. Big into creative stuff likr Art, Reading, Writing, etc. My favorite 'Monster' is THE VAMPIRE!

Posted 25 August 2009 - 06:12 PM

QUOTE(Snowlord @ Jul 14 2009, 05:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think the updated video explanation of this event shows quite clearly that the shadow does move over the wall in the back room, and could easily have been, and very likely was, made by someone in that back room. This has been very well explained, and there is no good reason to think it is anything but a normal shadow.

I agree. good.gif The shadow also casts on the shiny floor, causing the "walking across the hallway" confused0068.gif illusion. The bunny.gif "Moonwalking Michael" bunny.gif jokes make me giggle. laugh.gif I'm picturing this guy moonwalking while, shopping, going to bed or the bathroom or wherever & the mental pic is hillarious happy0194.gif ......whenever it's MJ or not.
Y'know, Hell works a lot better when it's more subtle. - JOEL ROBINSON (Hodgson) From 'MST3K'

I Pledge Allegence............to Queen Fragg, and her mighty state of hysteria.....
         - CALVIN from Calvin and Hobbes