#21 Dman

Dman

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 219 posts

Posted 29 May 2016 - 05:23 PM

View PostHudds, on 29 May 2016 - 04:48 PM, said:

Google "The dangers of channelling" there are plenty of sites giving warnings.
You think there could be poltergeist activity?

#22 EVP

EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,396 posts

Posted 29 May 2016 - 08:30 PM

Have you ruled out house settling? It's very common in old and new houses.

Edited by EVP, 29 May 2016 - 08:31 PM.

#23 Dman

Dman

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 219 posts

Posted 29 May 2016 - 09:29 PM

View PostEVP, on 29 May 2016 - 08:30 PM, said:

Have you ruled out house settling? It's very common in old and new houses.
I've got onto the roof and walked around. No settling or creaking. It's a solid structure.

#24 Guest_Hudds_*

Guest_Hudds_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 May 2016 - 07:18 AM

View PostDman, on 29 May 2016 - 05:23 PM, said:

You think there could be poltergeist activity?

I watched your apparent paranormal youtube clips, and I need to ask few questions first. As I cannot comment at this point, if it is poltergeist activity, or whatever else, Dman.

I heard the loud continues sounds in the shed and apparently on the roof, and found the activity to be an quite a lot for 40 seconds.
Does the noise/ sounds continue this way all the time, or just at night or do think it was because you were making a video?
Where else have you experienced the activity? is it centred around/ in the shed only or also in the house?
You told us that friend had been channelling, which location was he practising the channelling? was it in the shed or house?

I trust you won't hesitate to answer my questions, Dman. ;)

#25 EVP

EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,396 posts

Posted 30 May 2016 - 07:31 AM

View PostDman, on 29 May 2016 - 09:29 PM, said:

I've got onto the roof and walked around. No settling or creaking. It's a solid structure.

Look up house settling on the net DMan. it's not the house that settles...it's the land...

#26 Dman

Dman

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 219 posts

Posted 30 May 2016 - 08:11 AM

View PostHudds, on 30 May 2016 - 07:18 AM, said:

I watched your apparent paranormal youtube clips, and I need to ask few questions first. As I cannot comment at this point, if it is poltergeist activity, or whatever else, Dman.

I heard the loud continues sounds in the shed and apparently on the roof, and found the activity to be an quite a lot for 40 seconds.
Does the noise/ sounds continue this way all the time, or just at night or do think it was because you were making a video?
Where else have you experienced the activity? is it centred around/ in the shed only or also in the house?
You told us that friend had been channelling, which location was he practising the channelling? was it in the shed or house?

It only happened at the very beginning but I still got some strange voice-like sounds later on during the 45 minutes I was alone. Do you want me to post that as well? It was quite interesting and wasn't a audio glitch since I heard it.

View PostDman, on 30 May 2016 - 08:09 AM, said:

It only happened at the very beginning but I still got some strange voice-like sounds later on during the 45 minutes I was alone. Do you want me to post that as well? It was quite interesting and wasn't a audio glitch since I heard it.

View PostHudds, on 30 May 2016 - 07:18 AM, said:

He only channels in the shed or his "santuary". He also occasionally uses a Ouija board.

#27 Menet

Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 30 May 2016 - 08:18 AM

View PostEVP, on 29 May 2016 - 10:18 AM, said:

I think Lorac has the correct approach by making an attempt  in recording it for documentation purposes.

Sound is an enigma to the human ear when it comes to direction. We are horrible in determining precise direction and sound can easily be deflected by walls, ceilings and floors. Frequently I see posting from anecdotal experiences where it's claimed that no possible source was even close to create it naturally. With the correct conditions, sound can be extended through clear, still and non humid conditions. People have heard dogs bark that was later validated to be three city blocks away. Interestingly, that equates to 1000 feet or 300 meters.

The only issues as I've mentioned before with SSP (Spontaneous Sound Phenomena) is that we generally do not have a natural template to make a comparison with. Without that we really can't say with any level of certainty whether it's a natural event or paranormal. To be credible, we have to assume first the event to be natural until proven otherwise. Certainly a tall order to fill.

Got it about the template.  I was wondering about baselines.

I can agree with everyone on sound.  You can have two people standing across from one another when a loud noise occurs
and they cannot agree from which direction the sound came.

#28 Guest_Hudds_*

Guest_Hudds_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 May 2016 - 11:12 AM

View PostDman, on 30 May 2016 - 08:11 AM, said:

Yes, I would like to listen to that strange voice you captured, Dman. Let me know once you uploaded it.

View PostDman, on 30 May 2016 - 08:11 AM, said:

He only channels in the shed or his "santuary". He also occasionally uses a Ouija board.

Dman, practising Channelling, and using Ouija boards can invite unwanted guests (spirits) into your lives. There is no direct line for the deceased for most of us to use, in order to communicate.
And, practices such as either Channelling or using Ouija boards, is like being blindfolded and shouting in the middle of a street which is full of all kinds of people, and asking for a particular person and giving an invitation with your front door wide open. These practices are obviously not safe, as it can be considered dangerous.

Is the activity mainly in or around the shed area? and I am assuming his santuary is either his bedroom or house? Where were does Orbs in the video captured?

#29 Dman

Dman

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 219 posts

Posted 30 May 2016 - 02:06 PM

View PostHudds, on 30 May 2016 - 11:12 AM, said:

Yes, I would like to listen to that strange voice you captured, Dman. Let me know once you uploaded it.

Dman, practising Channelling, and using Ouija boards can invite unwanted guests (spirits) into your lives. There is no direct line for the deceased for most of us to use, in order to communicate.
And, practices such as either Channelling or using Ouija boards, is like being blindfolded and shouting in the middle of a street which is full of all kinds of people, and asking for a particular person and giving an invitation with your front door wide open. These practices are obviously not safe, as it can be considered dangerous.

Is the activity mainly in or around the shed area? and I am assuming his santuary is either his bedroom or house? Where were does Orbs in the video captured?
In the shed which is also the Sanctuary. Most if not all of the activity occurs in here and the shed is on a piece of cement if that clarifies a couple more questions.

#30 Guest_Hudds_*

Guest_Hudds_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 May 2016 - 02:37 PM

View PostDman, on 30 May 2016 - 02:06 PM, said:

In the shed which is also the Sanctuary. Most if not all of the activity occurs in here and the shed is on a piece of cement if that clarifies a couple more questions.

Well, everything seems centred around that shed, where there's been Channelling practice and Ouija board usage.
Does the activity go on every day? and does it bother you or scare you at all, Dman? and also has there been any physical contact from the spirits?

#31 Dman

Dman

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 219 posts

Posted 30 May 2016 - 02:45 PM

View PostHudds, on 30 May 2016 - 02:37 PM, said:

Well, everything seems centred around that shed, where there's been Channelling practice and Ouija board usage.
Does the activity go on every day? and does it bother you or scare you at all, Dman? and also has there been any physical contact from the spirits?
I learned never to be scared by anything paranormal since it opens you up for attack. I find these events very interesting and yes, everyday I'm over there I capture some sort of banging or female voice. Also, I've felt plasma webs brush against my arms hence the reason my arms are stretched out to try to feel the spiritual energy. I need to be careful though that I don't get attacked because I am alone and these spirits don't know me like they do Matt, my friend.

Edited by Dman, 30 May 2016 - 02:47 PM.

#32 Guest_Hudds_*

Guest_Hudds_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 May 2016 - 03:03 PM

View PostDman, on 30 May 2016 - 02:45 PM, said:

I learned never to be scared by anything paranormal since it opens you up for attack. I find these events very interesting and yes, everyday I'm over there I capture some sort of banging or female voice. Also, I've felt plasma webs brush against my arms hence the reason my arms are stretched out to try to feel the spiritual energy. I need to be careful though that I don't get attacked because I am alone and these spirits don't know me like they do Matt, my friend.
Yes, fear does make you vulnerable to paranormal attack, it's good that you learnt that Dman.
Hearing a voice of the opposite sex is quite common, when there is spirit presence and during manifestations.
You did understand what I said earlier, that your friend may have let anything through while channelling and using Ouija usage?
I want you to be very careful, Dman. The plasma webs brushing and especially a females voice is deceptive as it an imitation from pre-existed voices. I will explain shortly about how spirits apparently talk, and all about entity presence voices and sounds that we hear.

How long has your friend been channelling and using a Ouija board? and when did the spirit activity start ?

#33 Dman

Dman

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 219 posts

Posted 30 May 2016 - 03:08 PM

View PostHudds, on 30 May 2016 - 03:03 PM, said:

Yes, fear does make you vulnerable to paranormal attack, it's good that you learnt that Dman.
Hearing a voice of the opposite sex is quite common, when there is spirit presence and during manifestations.
You did understand what I said earlier, that your friend may have let anything through while channelling and using Ouija usage?
I want you to be very careful, Dman. The plasma webs brushing and especially a females voice is deceptive as it an imitation from pre-existed voices. I will explain shortly about how spirits apparently talk, and all about entity presence voices and sounds that we hear.

How long has your friend been channelling and using a Ouija board? and when did the spirit activity start ?
Ever since his parents died about 5 years ago. He channels every day. The activity started after his many family deaths.

Edited by Dman, 30 May 2016 - 03:09 PM.

#34 Guest_Hudds_*

Guest_Hudds_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 May 2016 - 03:33 PM

View PostDman, on 30 May 2016 - 03:08 PM, said:

Ever since his parents died about 5 years ago. He channels every day. The activity started after his many family deaths.

Do you know what kind of conversations he has with these spirits, Dman?

Edited by Hudds, 30 May 2016 - 04:09 PM.

#35 Dman

Dman

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 219 posts

Posted 30 May 2016 - 04:39 PM

View PostHudds, on 30 May 2016 - 03:33 PM, said:

Do you know what kind of conversations he has with these spirits, Dman?
No. I don't think he talks to the by some of the things he tells me but I do.

#36 lorac61469

lorac61469

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 730 posts

Posted 30 May 2016 - 06:51 PM

Has your friend ever seen a counselor or been to therapy so he could learn how to deal with his grief?  In my opinion this really isnt healthy.  Who exactly is he trying to reach with his channeling?

#37 Dman

Dman

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 219 posts

Posted 30 May 2016 - 07:24 PM

View Postlorac61469, on 30 May 2016 - 06:51 PM, said:

Has your friend ever seen a counselor or been to therapy so he could learn how to deal with his grief?  In my opinion this really isnt healthy.  Who exactly is he trying to reach with his channeling?
Nobody in particular. He told me that he's moved on and that his channeling is a form of meditation to him.

View Postlorac61469, on 30 May 2016 - 06:51 PM, said:

Here's his Youtube channel if you are curious:

https://www.youtube....idHNCiZmfiwbeDA

#38 Guest_Hudds_*

Guest_Hudds_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 May 2016 - 08:43 AM

View PostDman, on 30 May 2016 - 04:39 PM, said:

No. I don't think he talks to the by some of the things he tells me but I do.

Dman, can you clarify what did you mean by your answer? I am finding it a little difficult to understand. :)

#39 Dman

Dman

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 219 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 09:07 AM

View PostHudds, on 31 May 2016 - 08:43 AM, said:

Dman, can you clarify what did you mean by your answer? I am finding it a little difficult to understand. :)
I mean that he doesn't talk to them like "what is your name" or "how many of you are in the room with me". I try to talk to them but Matt doesn't. I hope this is the reply you were looking for.

#40 Guest_Hudds_*

Guest_Hudds_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 May 2016 - 09:30 AM

View PostDman, on 30 May 2016 - 02:45 PM, said:

I find these events very interesting and yes, everyday I'm over there I capture some sort of banging or female voice.

First let me explain about how E.V.P works to you Dman, than we move onto the female voice.
An E.V.P is obviously captured by recording empty audio in a silent room, in hopes that when the recording is played back, voices will be present. Now, it may seem that the voices mysteriously manifest in the recorded audio without cause, but this isn't actually the case. What is really happening is that spirits are tuning themselves to manipulate low-frequency sound waves as they travel to the either recorder's or camera's microphone, so that while their voices cannot be heard while the session is recording live, they can be heard when the session is played back and amplified. Since the spirits are subtly manipulating normally inaudible sound waves as they travel to the recorder's microphone, only the recorder picks it up.

Now, about the females voice you heard, in reality spirits have no voices. Being spirits, they obviously lack the necessary physical anatomy to produce speech, and because of that they are forced to bend and distort pre-existing sound waves.
As a result, you will hear either voices or sounds that you may well be familiar with, but in reality, all you hear is an imitation.

Entities can imitate familiar sounds and voices, to make their presence known, and many times to scare us, or deceive us.

I will explain about how and why spirits can/ want to deceive us, at some point later to you, Dman.

Edited by Hudds, 31 May 2016 - 09:32 AM.