Free Skins
© Fisana

A New Member Asked Me To Post These Pics!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
76 replies to this topic

#1 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,189 posts

Posted 19 September 2016 - 03:44 PM

Carl writes:
Having done recent home renovations we were relaxing and swimming all day on a lake 6-19-16.  It was a full moon nite.  We came home about 11pm.  As we were preparing to go to sleep I entered the bedroom and noticed the led tv covered in dust. From spackling, dust had settled and there were clearly drawings on the screen.  I'm no stranger to paranormal activity due to watching documentaries and such about the phenomenon. I have never experienced paranormal activity in my life.   I immediately started taking pictures with my iPhone 5.  At first I noticed three question marks top left.  Then I noticed elegant lines drawn up and down the middle and right side.  They were not very visible until I took out my flashlight and illuminated them.  Notice the reflection of me taking the shot and the image of the bedroom reflecting behind me.  Not all pictures turned out the same.  Everyone I showed it to was fascinated. Some friends said they saw faces in the last of the of the pictures.  I didn't think so.  It became clear something was there more than meets the eye so I sent it to a friend who said he'd look at the pictures and tell me what he thought.  Using his Mac he overexposed the pictures and this is what he found.  What was thought to be a face in the middle appears to be someone with a hand and finger pointing up as if to be claiming WHO was drawing on the television that nite.
Carl

Let him know what you think!  :)
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I can make them bigger if needed.  : )

#2 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,050 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 19 September 2016 - 04:11 PM

My first  thought was maybe someone involved in the spackling saw the dust and was drawing in it, like people tend to do...or someone else came in after the fact and did so.

The bottom 2 pics are you reflected in the TV, what are the top 2 then? Photos taken at an angle so there is less reflection? And, is the top one and second one the same, with the first enhanced and lightened?

Obviously there are reflection from the room in both, this one I'm guessing is your face at an angle on the left side
Posted Image

Feel free to correct any assumptions I made! :)    What else has gone on here that might indicate paranormal activity?
Posted Image

#3 sevenstringking

sevenstringking

Orb

• GS Member
  • 25 posts

Posted 19 September 2016 - 04:24 PM

I saw the drawings.   Sat on the bed and took pictures.  My reflection is in the earlier pics.  More than happy to explain in detail.

#4 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • 12,050 posts

Posted 19 September 2016 - 04:32 PM

So I took one of the top photos that WASN'T lightened and played with it.  I am not seeing any face like shows up in your lightened version.  Comparison of them both, here's my lightened version:

Posted Image

And yours.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#5 sevenstringking

sevenstringking

Orb

• GS Member
  • 25 posts

Posted 19 September 2016 - 04:39 PM

I can show you a picture of me… What are your thoughts?

All of the elements are there... face characteristics or not.

You really think there's much of a difference between yours and mine?

Everything is up for debate… And I respect that.

Edited by sevenstringking, 19 September 2016 - 04:38 PM.

#6 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • 12,050 posts

Posted 19 September 2016 - 04:42 PM

Well, your enhanced version has a face. I took the same original photo and enhanced, but there is no face showing up
Posted Image

#7 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,445 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 19 September 2016 - 04:45 PM

Okay, this is what I see, I  apologize for my attempt at mapping out what I see. My drawing skills using a mouse stink. Anyway I turn the images to black & white and mapped out what I see. The first image is the question mark pic, changed to black and white. The second image is black & white with what I see mapped out and labeled.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#8 MortimerGraves

MortimerGraves

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 858 posts

Posted 19 September 2016 - 04:56 PM

Before we get too excited...
Posted Image

See the resemblance?

God Bless
Graves
Who you gonna call?

#9 sevenstringking

sevenstringking

Orb

• GS Member
  • 25 posts

Posted 19 September 2016 - 05:02 PM

I will take more photos of the layout of the room and post.   I'm just happy you are all joining in.  Nothing has ever happened in the house… Until we took down some walls.

#10 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,445 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 19 September 2016 - 05:34 PM

Here are the other pics changed to black & white.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

My Shop

#11 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • 12,050 posts

Posted 19 September 2016 - 05:40 PM

View Postsevenstringking, on 19 September 2016 - 04:39 PM, said:

I can show you a picture of me… What are your thoughts?

All of the elements are there... face characteristics or not.

You really think there's much of a difference between yours and mine?

There isn't a face left side on my enhancement. There should be, it's the same photo
Posted Image

#12 sevenstringking

sevenstringking

Orb

• GS Member
  • 25 posts

Posted 19 September 2016 - 06:14 PM

The undiscovered face and the face are in pics three and four repectively. Pics one and two are the set up of when I entered the room.

The first two  pics are of the drawing in the dust.

Edited by sevenstringking, 19 September 2016 - 06:15 PM.

#13 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,445 posts

Posted 19 September 2016 - 06:21 PM

View Postsevenstringking, on 19 September 2016 - 06:14 PM, said:

The undiscovered face and the face are in pics three and four repectively. Pics one and two are the set up of when I entered the room.

The first two  pics are of the drawing in the dust.

Could you point out, where the face you're seeing, is in pics three and four?

Posted Image

My Shop

#14 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • 12,050 posts

Posted 19 September 2016 - 06:53 PM

Ok, I'm really confused now! ;)

To me, the second set of photos appear to be you photographing the lines mentioned by you earlier. Shows the room behind you reflected pretty clearly, I don't see any faces in those. The only face I see is the large one, left side of the screen in your lightened version of the original photo, the one with question marks. The first 2 photos is what I am referring to. Why is it there in your lightened version, but not in the one I lightened?
Posted Image

#15 Stucker324

Stucker324

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 September 2016 - 06:56 PM

I don't know what the other members are looking at, in the before and after enhanced image i can clearly see your body and you holding your phone reflection in both images. Ruling out that it is your face in the upper left hand corner. I can clearly see in the enhanced image the picture of a male face with his eyes nose and mouth! Almost 1920's picturesque. Wow, super creepy!

#16 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • 12,050 posts

Posted 19 September 2016 - 06:59 PM

haha am I the only one seeing the face is NOT in the original photo?   I lightened it, just like the version with the face, but the face isn't there
Posted Image

#17 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,445 posts

Posted 19 September 2016 - 07:05 PM

View PostVlawdeGStudy, on 19 September 2016 - 06:59 PM, said:

haha am I the only one seeing the face is NOT in the original photo?   I lightened it, just like the version with the face, but the face isn't there

I don't see it either.

Posted Image

My Shop

#18 MichelleGStudy

MichelleGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,435 posts
  • Interests:I am in private practice with a primary focus on treatment & management of eye disease. I enjoy astronomy, paranormal Investigating, visiting cemeteries, geocaching, gold panning, metal detecting & things of that nature.

Posted 19 September 2016 - 07:44 PM

View Postsevenstringking, on 19 September 2016 - 05:02 PM, said:

I will take more photos of the layout of the room and post.   I'm just happy you are all joining in.  Nothing has ever happened in the house… Until we took down some walls.
Welcome to GS SSK and thank you for allowing Jim to post your photos - very interesting indeed. I would love to know what happened when you took down some walls................................
Again - welcome aboard.

#19 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,939 posts

Posted 20 September 2016 - 12:23 AM

Agree vlawde, that original face in the OP's image does not show up in your lightened version - is the OP trying to say that he didn't post the original image where that face turned up, but there was another shot in the sequence that was posted? I'm a little confused as that face is the only face I see, and I don't see it in your pic Vlawde.
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#20 Menet

Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 20 September 2016 - 12:44 AM

Good morning, All!!

It's the P word.  And I can tell you why.  That smallish table in the corner with the lamp is reflecting in every photo.  It's positioned so (not purposely) that the edge of the table reflects light perfectly creating the mouth and I do believe the nose is the lamp.  It's in every photo.  I don't know about the eyes but like everything else, I think it is reflection.  IMO

But this was fun.