186 replies to this topic

#21 spookymatchbox

spookymatchbox

Anomaly

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 563 posts

Posted 27 February 2005 - 10:36 PM

I HATE DIAL UP!! cause all the pictures i ever see are distorted...

example: the anomaly in this picture, to me, looks like a stretched out bert from sesame street lol.

lol, this is another example of why i haven't been posting responses on the photos that have been posted recently..the quality they come up on this computer doesn't let me really see them well enough to make a decent reply (although i just had to mention he looked like bert, cause he really does lol)
user posted image

Official Rejects site : The Devil's Rejects

R.I.P. Matthew McGrory

#22 PaulaJedi

PaulaJedi

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 160 posts
  • Interests:Computers, cats, paranormal, music (rock), poetry, working out, making furniture for Sims 2.

Posted 28 February 2005 - 05:34 AM

He's saying saying something else....but it kind of echos like it's a loud voice in the room or a tv... (not saying it's not real, but it's a good EVP).  It's something "under" or "younger" and the second sentence is something else but not what you said. (Hope that makes you feel better).

QUOTE(lex @ Feb 27 2005, 07:20 PM)
The second EVP is "stop filming" and he is extremely mad about it it sounds like that he is yelling?

Ps I guess he would be mad because we had two cameras going up in the bedroom.

View Post

#23 Mog

Mog

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:Ghosties and ghoulies and all things spooky.

Posted 28 February 2005 - 06:25 AM

OMG that is the clearest picture.

Very creepy indeed, the guy does look tall, he looks like he has shoulder lenght brown hair and I think I see glasses too.

I hope you get him sorted and get some peace restored to your home.

Mog.

#24 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,025 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 28 February 2005 - 06:40 AM

Heh, looks like the Crow:

user posted image

Looks like a reflection or real person to me as well
Posted Image

#25 lex

lex

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 265 posts
  • Interests:ghost hunting.

Posted 28 February 2005 - 07:25 AM

QUOTE(Araine @ Feb 27 2005, 10:15 PM)
My prob with this photo (I've been staring at it off and on all day and keep coming to the same conclusion...) is that the figure is solid.  Let me explain a bit.

Look at the background.  There's a black 'box'.  I'm not sure what it is - mirror whatever, but it's a black rim box on the back wall.

We can see 2 sides, but the other side is covered up by the figure.  I keep looking for the paranormal here, but it's solid enough to cover up the back wall.

The black line would show through, especially considering that it's black - it should show through quite nicely.
Also too, the hands and face are very flesh coloured and solid.

So - I don't get it, but I have a possible explanation.

The photo was taken on an angle.  That much is obvious

So, it's quite possible that someone walked behind the photo taker, without the photographer noticing.  However that happened considering the circumstances, I'm not going to get in to, but the photo just doesn't add up that well.

In any regard, there must be something that was overlooked for such a solid person to be reflected in a TV.

View Post

well I don't know what to say but I can assure everybody that there wasn't anyone else...I actually wish that there was somebody so maybe I would be able to sleep better at night dry.gif

#26 lex

lex

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 265 posts

Posted 28 February 2005 - 07:27 AM

QUOTE(Vlawde @ Feb 28 2005, 06:40 AM)
Heh, looks like the Crow:

user posted image
   Looks like a reflection or real person to me as well

View Post

laugh.gif actually I wouldn't mind having the crow visit me...oh he`s yummy laugh.gif

#27 CarriesGhost

CarriesGhost

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 479 posts
  • Interests:Wildlife rehabilitation of orphaned and injured animals....
    Paranormal photography, pursuing ghosts & investigating haunted locations around my neighborhood and parts of Connecticut.
    Skiing, hiking, nature walks and generally experiencing nature as often as possible.

Posted 28 February 2005 - 07:48 AM

unsure.gif  blink.gif This guy is just ......too creepy!!  I wish I could hear the EVP's, but my work pc doesn't have sound... sad.gif

I don't think his presence in your house should be tolerated at all.....his intents seem very destructive towards you, and its possible that he retreats into the closet to collect his energy, small rooms like closets are bathrooms are hiding places for spirits like this, to rejuvinate.

Have you tried some old stand by's to see if he has any reaction?  Sage?  Holy water?  I don't know if you believe in using those kinds of things.... huh.gif

What does your group say about trying to dispell this spirit?

CarriesGhost cool.gif
Posted Image"Nature is the Art of God"...Dante
We are a part of nature, not apart.
http://www.thearkpetsupply.com/
-CARRIESGHOST

#28 Sunniva

Sunniva

Daemon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 28 February 2005 - 08:00 AM

I am very split about this picture. I am not totally convinced that this is real, because (as others have said) he appeas really solid. On the other hand...what you tell is quite disturbing (I still don't have the guts to listen to EVP's, but I trust what the others say).

I will leave you the benefit of doubt. If no one but your husband was in the bedroom then ARGH that is just way creepy.

#29 JeepersCreepers

JeepersCreepers

Lil' D's Gramma

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,277 posts
  • Location:Over the Hill and Through the Woods...Really just Over the Hill
  • Interests:My grandson!!

Posted 28 February 2005 - 08:04 AM

Just a simple question, non argumentative what so ever, why can't a ghost be solid?

#30 Prism

Prism

Daemon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 642 posts

Posted 28 February 2005 - 08:15 AM

QUOTE(JeepersCreepersGStudy @ Feb 28 2005, 10:04 AM)
Just a simple question, non argumentative what so ever, why can't a ghost be solid?

View Post

I was wondering the same thing...I've heard several people say how they've seen a recently deceased loved one sitting in a chair or something and they looked as real & solid as they were when still living.  I don't see why it HAS to be transparent in order to be the real deal.  I for one think this is genuine and VERY scary.  
Good Luck Lex!!
user posted image
Paranormal Reaserach and Investigative Studies Midwest
www.DoYouSeeDeadPeople.org

#31 Witness

Witness

EVP

• GS Member
  • 94 posts

Posted 28 February 2005 - 08:19 AM

I think it's valid. My grandfather's spirit was a solid shadow. I could not see through him and he had good definition and grey eyes, but he was just all black. I see no reason why a ghost cannot be solid and even fleshy, if they have enough energy to expend on their manifestation. If this ghost is all it sounds, it seems like he has plenty of anger to fuel his appearance, and taking on such a vivid appearance would certainly get him what he desires, fear.

user posted image

#32 scuba

scuba

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 28 February 2005 - 08:30 AM

At first I agreed with Totalia on the fleshie thing but you have a point Jeepers about ghosts not necessarily being solid. My mum often saw ghosts and I remember her saying that they can look like real, solid people.

Very interstesting pic Lex and I'm not surprised you're freaked out! smile.gif

"Saying nothing sometimes says the most."

-Emily Dickinson-
user posted image

#33 cheshire

cheshire

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 12 posts

Posted 28 February 2005 - 09:21 AM

I have seen some ghost and they were very solid. Think about all of the ghostly hitchhiker stories. Do you really think that these people are picking up transparent people? No. They pick them up because they look like you or me. So I don't think that because it is solid looking that that is a valid argument. Just my .02.
Cheshire

#34 citrinecastle

citrinecastle

Priestess of Poo

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,573 posts
  • Interests:Stalking GS moderators, discussing horrific bowel movements and all that is stinky, cat speaking, eating bubble wrap

Posted 28 February 2005 - 10:59 AM

Egads! Everytime I look at any of these tv screen shots I'm afraid to look at my own television. This is one of the creepiest ones I've ever seen.

And I know darn well I shouldn't listen to evps when alone.....stupid stupid stupid!

Sorry, I'm a weenie, I'd be out of that house if it were me.

Posted Image

http://www.myspace.com/citrinecastle

Ask Me About My Bowel Movements, I Dare You

No...Let's NOT Talk About My Bowel Movements You Rascally Evil Mod, You

#35 sith

sith

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 158 posts
  • Interests:my children (all four of them). Sports, (at the moment Karate). Watching our two cats play<br /><br />cooking, drinking wine to see if I can taste the differance between a 3 bottle and a 10 bottle... almost need another glass

Posted 28 February 2005 - 12:53 PM

You and your husband need to stay calm and in control.  You need to affirm the house is yours and that you want him to leave... show him the door... firmly and politly.  Do not give in to being angry as that's what he wants... be everything but angry.

-sith

#36 lex

lex

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 265 posts

Posted 28 February 2005 - 02:47 PM

ok here is another EVP that I found I finally finished up the two-hour recording of that night....here he says  "I warned you"

I literally feel sick to my stomach dry.gif

#37 AlidaD

AlidaD

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 118 posts

Posted 28 February 2005 - 02:55 PM

Oh, wow - that's just frightening.  I can't bring myself to listen to the EVPs, just reading what others have heard in them is enough and then the picture...  

It does sound like you definitely need to do *something*.  Good luck.

#38 ShadowsOfRaven

ShadowsOfRaven

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 497 posts
  • Interests:Grindcore. Fashion. Love. The Paranormal. Bad horror movies. Zombies. Myspace. Gemma Ward. Green Tea. Superficial scene kids.

Posted 28 February 2005 - 03:34 PM

Wow, that's amazing.
I've looked over that photo- zoomed in, lightened and studied it for about an hour.
Who says ghosts /have/ to be transparent?
That's rather ridiculos to me. My grandmother used to see her sister- and i've seen my mother on quite a few occasions. I always think they're alive.
The EVP's are very threatening. Have you consulted a priest, or anyone of such?
I'd be very concerned for my saftey, the spirit of this person seems restless and angered.

He reminds me of the lead singer of U2/the Crow/Manson.

Evil guy, right? biggrin.gif

<3

#39 Mistypoo

Mistypoo

Pookie Hunter

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,326 posts

Posted 28 February 2005 - 03:44 PM

Agggghhhh!! blink.gif  blink.gif  That is soooo creepy. All of it. And that last EVP, " I warned you"!  Thems fightin words.  I think you really, really need to do something, a cleansing or something. And on the solid argument, I have heard lots of accounts with solid looking ghost. And, not meaning for this to sound as bad as it will, but how do you know this is just a run of the mill ghost? There is something about his appearence, voice, and how negative this is, that makes me wonder about *what* this could be. I do think paranormal, but there is just something about him.... blink.gif

#40 ShadowsOfRaven

ShadowsOfRaven

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 497 posts
  • Interests:Grindcore. Fashion. Love. The Paranormal. Bad horror movies. Zombies. Myspace. Gemma Ward. Green Tea. Superficial scene kids.

Posted 28 February 2005 - 03:55 PM

I'm thinking poltergiest.
Okay,
i'm shutting up now.

Seriously, I think i'd run, to a friends house and live there if that happened.
But then again, my parents would just say i'm "hearing things"
Um...

sleep.gif;...

<3