34 replies to this topic

#21 rainmaker

rainmaker

EVP

• GS Member
  • 84 posts
  • Interests:Family, Learning

Posted 30 July 2018 - 01:44 AM

As my son's not talking about this the best measure I can think of is how my son moves about in the house / regarding fear of being alone.

Due to his unwanted visitors my youngest son has been terrified for years now. He is nearly eight years old and will not be on one of the two levels of our house day or night without one of us with being with him he is so scared.

In the future if he stops being visited there is a very good chance his fear will ease and or go and we may see him move more freely in the house.

In reply to True Norths post above I must admit I do not understand how or why an advanced alien species would need to respect our free will. And be able to violate and respect it at the same time.

When do you ever see a home invasion crime, human or other respect any laws? You don't

Perhaps another member can chime in here if I am missing a valid point?

Edited to change font.

Edited by rainmaker, 30 July 2018 - 01:47 AM.

#22 LouczarGStudy

LouczarGStudy

• PipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts
  • Interests:WOW, our dogs and hanging with good people!

Posted 30 July 2018 - 04:30 AM

I wish I had some knowledge or wisdom or anything along these lines relating to aliens.  What I do have is memories of my first house being haunted.  Having the same 2 reoccurring nightmares until the day we moved from that house.

I do remember being 8 and at my dads.  He told me I had to take the trash out and it was after dark.  I was really scared of the dark and would have to have lights on all the time.  I remember being so scared to go out side to where the trash cans were because no lights were near them.  It got to the point that my dad had to be out there with me before I could take it out.  It took a long time before I got over the fear of the dark.

I wish you the very best with all that is going on and I understand how scared a child can be of something.

Take care,
Just because you have one....doesn't mean you have to act like one - Louczar
Life is short, enjoy it!

#23 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,330 posts

Posted 30 July 2018 - 06:13 AM

Vern, I think you have some answers, you are just over thinking it. The practices you have put in place for your son is coming from your love and protection of him. I understand it is terrible for you and your family but at some point in your life, you either made it clear you didn't want any further visits. Maybe, if you think back to that time you might find a solution.
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#24 True North

True North

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 30 July 2018 - 06:21 AM

View Postrainmaker, on 30 July 2018 - 01:44 AM, said:

As my son's not talking about this the best measure I can think of is how my son moves about in the house / regarding fear of being alone.

Due to his unwanted visitors my youngest son has been terrified for years now. He is nearly eight years old and will not be on one of the two levels of our house day or night without one of us with being with him he is so scared.

In the future if he stops being visited there is a very good chance his fear will ease and or go and we may see him move more freely in the house.

In reply to True Norths post above I must admit I do not understand how or why an advanced alien species would need to respect our free will. And be able to violate and respect it at the same time.

When do you ever see a home invasion crime, human or other respect any laws? You don't

Perhaps another member can chime in here if I am missing a valid point?

Edited to change font.

As you have my email and I can much more freely (and responsibly) make specific suggestions about what you can do to help your son in private than I can in public, I saw no need to discuss the specifics of your case here.

So instead,

I wrote a much more 'big picture' post for you or anyone else out there who wants to learn more about personal power, authority, and how free will actually works (i.e. learn more about what actually dictates who wins in a contest of will, or dictates whether there is even a contest at all). Basically, my post is for those who wish to gain some insight into Universal Law by challenging themselves with the questions I posed concerning authority.

If you just want to help your son, and beyond that you don't care to learn anything about Universal Law - don't care to understand where your power to deal with any given situation actually comes from, no worries, you can simply ignore my last post.

#25 rainmaker

rainmaker

EVP

• GS Member
  • 84 posts

Posted 31 July 2018 - 12:19 AM

View PostLouczarGStudy, on 30 July 2018 - 04:30 AM, said:

I wish I had some knowledge or wisdom or anything along these lines relating to aliens.  What I do have is memories of my first house being haunted.  Having the same 2 reoccurring nightmares until the day we moved from that house.

I do remember being 8 and at my dads.  He told me I had to take the trash out and it was after dark.  I was really scared of the dark and would have to have lights on all the time.  I remember being so scared to go out side to where the trash cans were because no lights were near them.  It got to the point that my dad had to be out there with me before I could take it out.  It took a long time before I got over the fear of the dark.

I wish you the very best with all that is going on and I understand how scared a child can be of something.

Take care,
Thank you for sharing your experience and your kind words of support, it is much appreciated in these trying times

#26 rainmaker

rainmaker

EVP

• GS Member
  • 84 posts

Posted 28 February 2019 - 04:49 AM

I don't have much here to report which is a good thing.

Although my wife and son mentioned they had an experience that was new to us all. The link is here

http://www.paranorma...showtopic=45596

For me I'm not sure if there is any link between these 2 links / Topic's  perhaps there is.

Or perhaps not and someone or some group just wanted to discredit members of the household and projected an image into the house.

It's all hypothetical of course and I would agree that the odds are very low but what better way to take credibility away from people than get them to see something else that is hard to believe or process for most people.

Back to the topic of Free Will and Authority mentioned above.

We all know that just saying NO is often not enough regardless of who you are and how powerful you may feel / be.

Empowerment is key to so many things but remember this is self empowerment and it's influence is limited on others.

So my point above  *When do you ever see a home invasion crime, human or other respect any laws? You don't*

This is because others do not always respect your views, your space or any empowerment and they also break laws.

The main reason of course is they have their own agenda.

#27 rainmaker

rainmaker

EVP

• GS Member
  • 84 posts

Posted 12 April 2019 - 02:25 AM

This morning my wife found some scar tissue under our sons hairline just in front of his right ear.

My wife said she thinks it may be an old chicken pox scar we have not noticed before and of course that may well be correct.

Although he (our son) tells us it is tender on that side when we touch it gently compared to the other side, which raises more questions for me.

I'm never one to jump to conclusions but I was wondering if anyone here could advise if it is possible to rule out an implanted device conclusively in a non invasive way?

#28 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,330 posts

Posted 12 April 2019 - 02:33 AM

I think the only non invasive way would be some sort of scan like an MRI. It might be worth while getting your GP to look at it especailly if it is tender to touch.
Posted Image

#29 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

The Official GhostStudy Easter Bunny

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,877 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 13 April 2019 - 12:04 PM

I think most likely; they would start with an X-ray, then a CAT, before going with an MRI, as an MRI is more expensive than the other tests. Also, anything metallic that can be affected by a magnetic field, such as, metal shavings under the skin, the eye, or extremity, might be pulled out via the magnetic field.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

Posted Image

My Shop

#30 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,330 posts

Posted 14 April 2019 - 03:02 AM

View PostMacCionoadha BeanSidhe, on 13 April 2019 - 12:04 PM, said:

I think most likely; they would start with an X-ray, then a CAT, before going with an MRI, as an MRI is more expensive than the other tests. Also, anything metallic that can be affected by a magnetic field, such as, metal shavings under the skin, the eye, or extremity, might be pulled out via the magnetic field.

Good point MacC
Posted Image

#31 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,877 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 14 April 2019 - 03:11 PM

:good:

Posted Image

My Shop

#32 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,057 posts

Posted 18 April 2019 - 10:06 PM

a quick check in with you GP would be the best thing, please let us know how you go.
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#33 rainmaker

rainmaker

EVP

• GS Member
  • 84 posts

Posted 05 May 2019 - 02:03 AM

We will get the scar checked out next time we are at our GP. It's not bothering him as we are not touching it and I'm leaning toward a rational explanation for it so don't really see it as an urgent matter just worth mentioning and checking out in the near future.

Some good news, he is moving more freely around the house. He also is spending some time on his own playing or working on projects and seems very happy.

I talked to him recently about his drawings and he didn't really seem to have a great recollection of doing them. Anyway we chatted for a while about them and he doesn't seem to remember his visitations. It's like his memory of those events have been wiped.

He is happier so as far as I'm concerned that can only be a good thing.

On most of my own visitations between the ages of 3 or 4 to 16 I have very limited knowledge of what went on. I remember what appeared to be the first and last visitation most clearly.

Looking back at those pictures he drew and what my wife saw makes me wonder if the colourful swirling patterns they created came from their hands. It would be a guess but I think this type of technology could be a form of mind control.

If there is anything new to report I'm happy to add it in here. Take care

#34 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,877 posts

Posted 05 May 2019 - 12:00 PM

Thanks for the update.

Posted Image

My Shop

#35 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,330 posts

Posted 05 May 2019 - 09:28 PM

Yes, thanks for the update.

Must be frightening for everyone!

Glad your son is feeling more comfortable in his surroundings and is open to talking about his experiences.
Posted Image