1 reply to this topic

#1 midwestparanormal

midwestparanormal

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 45 posts
  • Interests:Anything paranormal

Posted 01 May 2008 - 05:42 AM

The Milton School in Alton, IL began educating children in 1904, and was even attended by Robert Waldow (The Alton Giant). It is unclear what caused the school to become haunted, and there are many stories from an inhuman spirit to a former janitor, but no actual documentation has been found to back up any of those stories. One is of a young girl named Mary whose body was found in the school, but no killer ever convicted. Another a janitor who took his own life, or was staged to seem that way, in the boiler room of the school. There are many different hot spots in the school, and activity has been witnessed by many different people.

If you have been to the school any have captured any evidence, or had something happen that you can not explain we would love to hear from you!

Mod Edit: midwestparanormal, as per the forum rules, please refrain from posting personal email addresses and advertising your organization.  If members wish to contact you privately, they can do so via PM.  Thanks.

Edited by AugustineGStudy, 01 May 2008 - 12:44 PM.

When I die, I want to die in my sleep just like my Grandpa did. Not like the other people in the car.

#2 Roarek

Roarek

Apport

• GS Member
  • 66 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 06:27 AM

Here's a site with a background to Milton school for you guys!

Alton Hauntings: Milton School

Ghoststudy's self-proclaimed official Doctor Who nut.