13 replies to this topic

#1 Mikaru

Mikaru

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 20 October 2016 - 05:06 PM

I pampered her by using a file on her feet to remove dead skin and callouses. Then I I rubbed her feet with lotion and painted her toenails and fingernails. I felt sad that she doesn't have any friends nearby to do this with. I cook for her every meal and hover over the stove to make sure it's perfect. I kind of have a belly so I made up a belly dance and a song to go with it just to make her smile. I tell her that she's beautiful at least twice a day. Now she's  being effected by the atmosphere changing in the apartment and acting way different than normal. Stares off into space for a long time ignoring everything I do or say and snaps out of it with a creepy psychotic laughter. She gets this crazy look in her eyes and just stare at me. I finally got her to go outside with me and she started feeling better, but she got cold and now she is acting weird again. I can feel it too but I'm still being myself but now I am worried about her. Before this turns into the great Wall of text I'll stop now.
file:///C:/Users/user/Desktop/FB_IMG_1485297485578.jpghttp://s1262.photobu...xibarn.jpg.html

I give up lol

#2 MichelleGStudy

MichelleGStudy

Don't Mess With Me

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,274 posts
  • Interests:I am in private practice with a primary focus on treatment & management of eye disease. I enjoy astronomy, paranormal Investigating, visiting cemeteries, geocaching, gold panning, metal detecting & things of that nature.

Posted 20 October 2016 - 06:16 PM

Wow! That's impressive to say the least.

I will reread your previous posts to catch up on this - I didn't realize something like this was going on, forgive me. When you say 'the atmosphere changing in the apartment' has this happened before? When did this start? As I said - I will go back over them now and will pay closer attention to details in the future.  

After reading some of your topics - all of which are thought provoking btw - 'Communication with Spirits' really caught my attention.  Is it possible that these two topics are purely coincidental or are they likely coorelated? I might be wrong and if so I do apologize  - but it dosen't feel like it. Have you tried communicating with anything or anyone while at home? EVP attempts?  Whatever the answers are, I need you to know that I am NOT judging you in the least - just thinking out loud.

M

#3 Mikaru

Mikaru

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 06:20 AM

I have done a lot of evp experiments at home. One of which is posted in the evp section under the title spirit box session.

I really don't remember when it started but it's an everyday thing. Even as I post this I can feel it. We've had a lot of other activity but the latest was early this morning my gf was woken up at 3am by 3 loud knocks in the bedroom. I was left tossing and turning all night.
file:///C:/Users/user/Desktop/FB_IMG_1485297485578.jpghttp://s1262.photobu...xibarn.jpg.html

I give up lol

#4 Tantric KittenGStudy

Tantric KittenGStudy

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,185 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 09:10 AM

I think she should see a doctor.   The staring off could be absence seizures triggered by something.

I also think that you should have a really honest talk with her about whether or not she's seeing anything /talking to anything and if she is,  she should absolutely reject what's happening to the point of turning her back and maybe walking out for a few minutes.   If she is encouraging anything maybe you should think about going to see her at her place and keeping her away from yours entirely since this is happening (presumably)  just in yours.

Also,  good boyfriend.   My husband won't touch my feet.

Posted Image

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. --Herm Albright

#5 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

Shadow Ghost

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,084 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf, Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 21 October 2016 - 11:02 AM

Okay, first off, :good:  you are a great boyfriend.

I also agree with Tantric KittenGS. Have your girlfriend see a doctor right away. If she's having absence seizures aka petit mal seizures, she'll feel much better with help. She could also be having episodes of, micro-sleep or even narcolepsy.

What is an absence seizure?

An absence seizure causes a short period of “blanking out” or staring into space. Like other kinds of seizures, they are caused by abnormal activity in a person’s brain. You may also hear people call absence seizures petit mal (“PUH-tee mahl”) seizures, although that name is not common anymore.
There are two types of absence seizures:
  • Simple absence seizures: During a simple absence seizure, a person usually just stares into space for less than 10 seconds. Because they happen so quickly, it’s very easy not to notice simple absence seizures — or to confuse them with daydreaming or not paying attention.
  • Complex absence seizures: During a complex absence seizure, a person will make some kind of movement in addition to staring into space. Movements may include blinking, chewing, or hand gestures. A complex absence seizure can last up to 20 seconds.

A micro-sleep (MS) is a temporary episode of sleep which may last for a fraction of a second or up to 30 seconds where an individual fails to respond to some arbitrary sensory input and becomes unconscious. MSs occur when an individual loses awareness and subsequently gains awareness after a brief lapse in consciousness, or when there are sudden shifts between states of wakefulness and sleep. In behavioral terms, MSs manifest as droopy eyes, slow eyelid-closure, and head nodding In electrical terms, microsleeps are often classified as a shift in electroencephalography (EEG) during which 4–7 Hz (theta wave) activity replaces the waking 8–13 Hz (alpha wave) background rhythm.

MSs often occur as a result of sleep deprivation, though normal non-sleep deprived individuals can also experience MSs during monotonous tasks Some experts define microsleep according to behavioral criteria (head nods, drooping eyelids, etc.), while others rely on EEG markers.[5] Since there are many ways to detect MSs in a variety of contexts there is little agreement on how best to identify and classify microsleep episodes.

Microsleeps become extremely dangerous when they occur in situations that demand constant alertness, such as driving a motor vehicle or working with heavy machinery. People who experience microsleeps often remain unaware of them, instead believing themselves to have been awake the whole time, or to have temporarily lost focus

Narcolepsy

What are the symptoms?

People with narcolepsy experience various types of day- and nighttime sleep problems that are associated with REM sleep disturbances that tend to begin subtly and may change dramatically over time.  The most common major symptom, other than excessive daytime sleepiness (EDS), is cataplexy, which occurs in about 70 percent of all people with narcolepsy.  Sleep paralysis and hallucinations are somewhat less common.  Only 10 to 25 percent of affected individuals, however, display all four of these major symptoms during the course of their illness.

Excessive daytime sleepiness (EDS)
EDS, the symptom most consistently experienced by almost all individuals with narcolepsy, is usually the first to become clinically apparent.  Generally, EDS interferes with normal activities on a daily basis, whether or not individuals had sufficient sleep at night.  People with EDS describe it as a persistent sense of mental cloudiness, a lack of energy, a depressed mood, or extreme exhaustion.  Some people experience memory lapses, and many have great difficulty maintaining their concentration while at school, work, or home.  People tend to awaken from such unavoidable sleeps feeling refreshed and finding that their drowsiness and fatigue subsides for an hour or two.

Involuntary sleep episodes are sometimes very brief, lasting no more than seconds at a time.  As many as 40 percent of people with narcolepsy are prone to automatic behavior during such “microsleeps.”  Automatic behavior involves performing a task during a short period of sleep but without any apparent interruption.  During these episodes, people are usually engaged in habitual, essentially "second nature" activities such as taking notes in class, typing, or driving.  They cannot recall their actions, and their performance is almost always impaired.  Their handwriting may, for example, degenerate into an illegible scrawl, or they may store items in bizarre locations and then forget where they placed them.  If an episode occurs while driving, individuals may get lost or have an accident.

EDS, the most common of all narcoleptic symptoms, can be the result of a wide range of medical conditions, including other sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, various viral or bacterial infections, mood disorders such as depression, and chronic illnesses such as anemia, congestive heart failure, and rheumatoid arthritis that disrupt normal sleep patterns.  Some medications can also lead to EDS, as can consumption of caffeine, alcohol, and nicotine.  Finally, sleep deprivation has become one of the most common causes of EDS among Americans.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#6 Mikaru

Mikaru

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 07:36 PM

View PostTantric KittenGStudy, on 21 October 2016 - 09:10 AM, said:

I think she should see a doctor.   The staring off could be absence seizures triggered by something.

I also think that you should have a really honest talk with her about whether or not she's seeing anything /talking to anything and if she is,  she should absolutely reject what's happening to the point of turning her back and maybe walking out for a few minutes.   If she is encouraging anything maybe you should think about going to see her at her place and keeping her away from yours entirely since this is happening (presumably)  just in yours.

Also,  good boyfriend.   My husband won't touch my feet.

She's seeing a doctor this was the first time I've seen her do this but I'll bring it up.

I've had the talk with her. She's really seeing, hearing and feeling things. I'm usually a witness to it. I asked it to give me a break. It did but turned to her where I used to be the one being bothered.

I reworded it to ask to give us a break. We take heavy doses of sleeping meds to get to sleep and stay that way. It's unbelievable how easy it is to wake us. It calls my name no matter who hears it. She saw a shadow standing next to me while I was asleep.

She's able to see them and feel them more often than I can. This is after I asked for a break. We live together but she could stay with her mom but it's not much of a break. She'd much rather be haunted than leave me for more than a day. It stays with me when she leaves. She refuses to sleep with the lights off. The kitchen light and the bedroom night light have to be on. I'm beginning to understand why the dog we sit refuses to go in the bedroom.

Yeah, she was feeling "off"  and wanted to be pampered. I tried to make it fun and relaxing. I definitely need to practice with the nail polish. Lol

Edited by Mikaru, 22 October 2016 - 07:40 PM.

I give up lol

#7 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

Shadow Ghost

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,084 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf, Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 23 October 2016 - 06:33 PM

I'm sure there's a Youtube channel somewhere about, "How to apply nail polish for beginners". :lol:

PS. OMG, there is one!   How to Apply Nail Polish for Beginner (Basic Nail Polish Application)

Posted Image

My Shop

#8 MichelleGStudy

MichelleGStudy

Don't Mess With Me

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,274 posts
  • Interests:I am in private practice with a primary focus on treatment & management of eye disease. I enjoy astronomy, paranormal Investigating, visiting cemeteries, geocaching, gold panning, metal detecting & things of that nature.

Posted 24 October 2016 - 01:58 AM

View PostMacCGStudy, on 23 October 2016 - 06:33 PM, said:

I'm sure there's a Youtube channel somewhere about, "How to apply nail polish for beginners". :lol:

PS. OMG, there is one!   How to Apply Nail Polish for Beginner (Basic Nail Polish Application)
Mac C - are you sure you're not a P.I? If not, you would be great at it!!

#9 Captain Kundalini

Captain Kundalini

Haunted Hollywood Guru

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,460 posts
  • Interests:Astronomy, Music, bLogging, Meditation, The Outdoors, The Beatles, Reading, Writing, Celebrity Grave Hunting, Storm Chasing, The Paranormal (Ghosts & UFO's), Computers, Romance, Travel, Literature & Photography.

Posted 24 October 2016 - 08:41 AM

I watched over her cat, Calvin while she was out of town.
We were in the Friend Zone before that, but after I did that for her
she came right into my arms.
I nicknamed Calvin "Calvinious Rex" because he was so territorial.
Mary and I had this really strong bond, sometimes empathic, sometimes even telepathic.
I could not understand why our love failed until several years later.
Peace

Posted Image

#10 Mikaru

Mikaru

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 24 October 2016 - 11:11 AM

Now I have a mean streak. I don't get it. I'm not a mean person. I actually went so far as to tell her that she should leave me when she complained that I was being mean to her. This is way out of character for me and I can't stop it. I so much as see a text from her and I just get filled with rage. I love her. This is weird and it's killing the relationship. I would never hurt her but here I am acting like an (insert bad word).

Eta.  I apologized. I'm going to keep aware of my emotions and cut it off when I feel even a twinge of anger. She's on board and is going to help me with this. Just odd. Only the past few days.

Edited by Mikaru, 24 October 2016 - 11:23 AM.

I give up lol

#11 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

Shadow Ghost

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,084 posts

Posted 24 October 2016 - 02:24 PM

View PostMikaru, on 24 October 2016 - 11:11 AM, said:

Now I have a mean streak. I don't get it. I'm not a mean person. I actually went so far as to tell her that she should leave me when she complained that I was being mean to her. This is way out of character for me and I can't stop it. I so much as see a text from her and I just get filled with rage. I love her. This is weird and it's killing the relationship. I would never hurt her but here I am acting like an (insert bad word).

Eta.  I apologized. I'm going to keep aware of my emotions and cut it off when I feel even a twinge of anger. She's on board and is going to help me with this. Just odd. Only the past few days.

Sometimes, when I'm stressed out, I can be a bit mean. I don't intended to be that way. It's just the stress gets too much and I explode. Either I swear a blue streak or hit something. This could be what's happening with you, what with all that's going on at your place.

My Father and my coaches in school always told me, when you get that mad, "WALK IT OFF!" Also my sixth grade teacher told me, "When you get that mad, hit a wall or get on your knees and hit the floor. If you're outside hit a tree, but Don't Hit a Person!"  He also asked me, "Do you have an off switch.?" I said,"Yes."  He said, "Why don't you use it?"  I told him, "It doesn't work, when I'm Ticked Off! " ( At the time, I used the vulgar phrase instead)

View PostMichelleGStudy, on 24 October 2016 - 01:58 AM, said:

Mac C - are you sure you're not a P.I? If not, you would be great at it!!

No, I'm not a P.I..I'm just too curious for my own good... It's been mentioned a time or two, that I'm too smart for my own good, too... Well at least that's what everyone tells me. :Picture 562:  :lol:

Posted Image

My Shop

#12 Mikaru

Mikaru

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 02:39 AM

We've been working together on her stress and issues so much I guess I forgot about me. The everyday all day panic attacks aren't helping. I went to sleep last night in the middle of one. Woke up with a mild attack. Just not having a good time lately.

Thank you for taking the time to reply.

I give up lol

#13 Tantric KittenGStudy

Tantric KittenGStudy

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,185 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 10:36 AM

Stupid question.   What are you doing to break the anxiety cycle?   It sounds like I'm making light of it or not recognizing the biological aspects of it.   I'm not.   I  promise.   I understand that there are things that don't have easy fixes and that my anxiety is not your anxiety.

Have you tried stuff as simple as meditation and like Tai Chi or yoga?   Something that quiets your mind and helps you have conscious control over the energy flow in your body?   I know there are certain situations that trigger me every time and could be very dangerous if I actually blacked out (which happens) and I use my training in meditation and Tai Chi to force enough calm and awareness until it's safe for me to have a little hysteria and release the panic. It's not a fix but it helps.  So does refusal to allow the anxiety to run my life but I'm not at the point where it's affecting me every day and I need Meds for it so I  might just be talking out my behind with that one.

Posted Image

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. --Herm Albright

#14 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

Shadow Ghost

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,084 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 06:27 PM

You could try meditation beads. Go find a quiet spot, inside or out and sit on a mat or cushion, on the floor/ground. Now try to clear your mind of all thoughts and concentrate on your breathing. In through the nose and exhale out of your mouth. Hold the bead strand in your hand and for each bead, you take a deep breath through your nose and out your mouth. As you do this, each time slowly move a bead through your fingers, kind of like using a rosary, you go one bead at a time. While your breathing, try to think of the happiest memory you have and concentrate on that.

Generally, meditation beads have nine beads per strand, when you reach the end of the strand, you can stop(if your panic attack is through) or start from the beginning and continue on, until you've reached the point, that you are no longer stressed.

If you don't wish to buy a strand, you can try a make-shift one. Get a long of string/twine (butcher's twine works well for this) and make nine fairly large knots in it, spaced about a half-inch apart. This will work just as well as the bead strands. It's the ticking off of the beads/knots that does the job. It might help.

Posted Image

My Shop

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users