• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#41 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • 5,243 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 01:09 AM

hahaha love the mug!

Sometimes natural pics are the most scariest, PIT leader - especially when our mind starts trying to make sense of random things and  fills in the blanks for us!
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#42 PIT leader

PIT leader

Succubus

• GS Member
  • 793 posts
  • Interests:ghost-hunting,videogames,metal and house music,horror films,comics

Posted 16 June 2016 - 03:42 AM

I instantly got a creepy factor off it, but I think that's just due to the hands. I'd be more likely to fully believe it if I'd been there when it was taken.

Edited by PIT leader, 16 June 2016 - 03:42 AM.

We have such sights to show you!

IF YOU HAVE TIME, VIEW MY VIDEOS (NOT PARANORMAL) AT   https://www.youtube....cGDuiN3AKqdqNpQ

#43 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 10,191 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 10:41 AM

View PostPIT leader, on 16 June 2016 - 03:42 AM, said:

I instantly got a creepy factor off it, but I think that's just due to the hands. I'd be more likely to fully believe it if I'd been there when it was taken.

Yeah, me too, PIT leader.... and video coverage would have been a huge plus too.
Super creepy though.... can you ask the guy if I can post it on Ghoststudy just because of it's fun super creepy affect?

#44 PIT leader

PIT leader

Succubus

• GS Member
  • 793 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 01:35 PM

He gives his permission for it, you can also put that "head" photo I uploaded ages ago on there if you want (in my "old photos I took" thread.) I remember you and Tantric Kitten were pretty impressed with it :)

Edited by PIT leader, 16 June 2016 - 01:36 PM.

IF YOU HAVE TIME, VIEW MY VIDEOS (NOT PARANORMAL) AT   https://www.youtube....cGDuiN3AKqdqNpQ

#45 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • 6,429 posts

Posted 08 July 2020 - 11:12 PM

Posted Image

That is freaky it might be a few years old but the freaky factor is still up there thanks for sharing PIT leader. I might post it to our FB page!

Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#46 PIT leader

PIT leader

Succubus

• GS Member
  • 793 posts

Posted 09 July 2020 - 02:58 AM

I would love that :)

#47 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • 6,429 posts

Posted 09 July 2020 - 05:19 AM

Check it out PIT I posted your image to both FB and Twitter. I might go and add your original notes with it too :yes:

Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter