Free Skins
© Fisana

April, The Not So Friendly Ghost, And Her Son?

Haunting Attachment Help

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 Mallon12b

Mallon12b

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 November 2018 - 04:30 PM

Hi, my name is Mallon. My sister has recently told me about a supernatural experiences she's been having since we moved into this house back in 2009. She has seen a woman in a white dress, with black hair since she was 3 (in 2009). Recently, this ghost, that her and her friends have named April, has become violent. Along with the violence, my sister has started seeing a little boy periodically.
Naturally, I looked into the history of the house and the surrounding area, but there's nothing. All I know is that who/what ever this being is, it is solely attached to my sister, and it follows her everywhere.
My sister doesn't own any antique jewelry or anything to explain this attachment, so I have no idea where to begin in order to help her. I need some advice.

#2 True North

True North

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 252 posts

Posted 04 November 2018 - 09:19 PM

What is April doing?

#3 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,765 posts

Posted 04 November 2018 - 10:21 PM

Hello and welcome to the boards.

I was thinking the same thing as True North. Could you tell us a little more about what has happened and how things have escalated?
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#4 EVP

EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,424 posts
  • Interests:Digital Stills / Auditory Enigmas

Posted 05 November 2018 - 12:42 AM

You will need to provide considerably more information to receive any type of quality help outlining dates/times, frequency, types of activity, shared witness account etc. The devil is definitely in the details.

#5 Mallon12b

Mallon12b

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 November 2018 - 06:36 PM

The figure will appear at random, no rhyme or reason,  most of the time just staring at my sister. However, she has appeared at my sisters school and knocked things  things over. April has ripped pictures off the wall at home, and just recently shoved my sister to the ground, leaving a hand print on her chest.

#6 lorac61469

lorac61469

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 742 posts

Posted 05 November 2018 - 06:54 PM

Has anyone else seen her or witnessed these events? Has anyone ever tried to photograph or video her/it?

#7 Mallon12b

Mallon12b

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 November 2018 - 07:11 PM

We once tried video taping April, but the camera "fell" over and then she appeared to my sister. I personally have seen her twice, and a few of my sisters friends have seen her as well.  My brother witnessed the shove to the ground, and seen the hand print, however he did not see April. The entire class seen the things(big speakers on sturdy stands) fall in the classroom, but only my sister and one of her friends seen the culprit.
My sister has not been able to photograph April because, understandably at 13, she freezes with fear every time she appears.

#8 True North

True North

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 252 posts

Posted 05 November 2018 - 09:03 PM

You haven't mentioned your parents or what they make of all this. Do they know about April and what's been happening?

#9 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,765 posts

Posted 06 November 2018 - 02:11 AM

Thanks for the added info, Mallon. Do you know when or how your sister seemed to acquire April? What was she doing when she first noticed she had an attachment if that is what this is?
Good question again True North.

View PostTrue North, on 05 November 2018 - 09:03 PM, said:

You haven't mentioned your parents or what they make of all this. Do they know about April and what's been happening?

Posted Image

#10 EVP

EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,424 posts

Posted 06 November 2018 - 02:03 PM

1.) May I ask how old your sister is presently and do you know if there has been escalated activity at any certain age?
2.) Has there been any auditory communication either by you or April?
3.) Has there been any household restoration taking place recently?
4.) How do you know her name is April?

Edited by EVP, 06 November 2018 - 02:07 PM.

#11 Mallon12b

Mallon12b

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 November 2018 - 08:54 AM

My sister is presently 13, and the physical aspects just started happening. I haven’t mentioned my parent because the don’t believe in ghost or anything of the sort. “It’s just your imagination” they’d say. We don’t her actual name, my sister just wanted something to call her other than scary ghost lady.

No house hold restoration. The house is the same as it was in the 80s when the guy built it.

She just started seeing the thing when she was 3

No auditory communication.

#12 True North

True North

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 252 posts

Posted 10 November 2018 - 11:15 PM

View PostMallon12b, on 10 November 2018 - 08:54 AM, said:

I haven't mentioned my parent because the don't believe in ghost or anything of the sort. "It's just your imagination" they'd say.

Doesn't matter if they don't believe in ghosts or anything of the sort. Your sister was assaulted, and your parents need to know. Yeah, it was 'just a push', but if it was forceful enough to knock her to the floor then that means she could also be pushed down stairs or off a patio or building or cliff, or in front of a car etc. Not trying to scare you, just saying.

#13 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,765 posts

Posted 10 November 2018 - 11:46 PM

I feel that since your sister is only young, 13 years old, you need to involve your parents. If you were to help your sister, it might not be a once off fix.

If it is an attachment, are your parents witnessing anything that April is doing?

So your sister first started to see April when she was 3 years old!

Can you give some background, were your parents aware back then?

How is your sister and her friends interacting with April and now her son?
Posted Image

#14 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,941 posts

Posted 11 November 2018 - 01:11 AM

good questions Klainey, I'm sure we can help your sister with some more information :)
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#15 Mallon12b

Mallon12b

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 November 2018 - 10:39 PM

Well I'll be informing my parents as soon as I can. When we moved in, my sister would talk about to my mom, and mom would just tell her it's her imagination. My sister only really tries to keep cool when she sees April, and tries to tell/warn others she is there not knowing what she will do. However, her friends, and I now that I am aware of it, try to communicate and interact with the entity to figure out what it wants. I plan to do a seance of a sort to try and bring the spirit/entity forward to me to communicate with it, once I am the only one how so no one gets hurt.
I probably could've mentioned this before, but a few years ago I had an attachment that followed me everywhere and would scratch a symbol above my heart every night and just causing things to fall and move.  I never figured out what that entity was, but it eventually just stopped.

#16 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,765 posts

Posted 11 November 2018 - 11:45 PM

Thank you for your further information.

So, your sister is the only one able to see April and her son?

I don't think you need to communicate with it to ask it, what it wants, as it is causing chaos and frightening your sister etc. It doesn't have any nice intentions, so I would strongly suggest that communicating with it isn't the way to get rid of it!

This is something I would recommend trying (House Cleansing with Resins). A lot of what you want try also goes back to what you believe will work for you. We are all different and will suggest things from our belief system that may or may not resonate with you.
Posted Image

#17 Mallon12b

Mallon12b

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 November 2018 - 12:06 AM

I have seen the entity April twice myself. One of my sisters friends has seen it multiple times.
So there's one more thing that really scares me about April, however I don't know whether or not it was a coincidence or not. So my sister was at the mall with a friend, and a random guy walked up to her and asked "So, have you seen April?" Like this really worried me, we have no idea if he was looking for his daughter or wife or girl friend, but its just really strange and I really hope it was just a coincidence.

#18 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,765 posts

Posted 12 November 2018 - 02:58 AM

View PostMallon12b, on 12 November 2018 - 12:06 AM, said:

I have seen the entity April twice myself. One of my sisters friends has seen it multiple times.
So there's one more thing that really scares me about April, however I don't know whether or not it was a coincidence or not. So my sister was at the mall with a friend, and a random guy walked up to her and asked "So, have you seen April?" Like this really worried me, we have no idea if he was looking for his daughter or wife or girl friend, but its just really strange and I really hope it was just a coincidence.

What were the circumstances leading up to you and your sister's friend seeing it?

I don't even want to give it that much attention by calling it by a given name!

I would also be worried about some random guy walking up a 13-year-old to ask any questions! But, yes, more so with it being the name your sister gave it. Maybe it was unrelated, April the Giraffe came to my mind after reading that incident. Maybe it was something the guy thought a 13-year-old would be interested in talking about, especially now she is expecting again and a lot of people are turning in online.

Unfortunately, sometimes we need to be more worried about the living than the paranormal.
Posted Image

#19 moiraesfate

moiraesfate

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,467 posts

Posted 12 November 2018 - 02:30 PM

This is concerning, especially with that guy walking up to her like that.

Have your parents owned the house since it was built or did they buy it later? You don't need to have brought anything in to the house to be haunted because land can be haunted too. The spirit may have attached itself when your sister was 3 because she was so young.

I highly suggest avoiding talking to it or interacting with it. And try to avoid giving it attention. Some spirits have figured out how to absorb energy from their surroundings allowing them to interact physically. And sudden fear gives off alot of body energy due to adrenalin.

I'll tell you a secret... sometimes parents say it's your imagination so you aren't scared anymore. Parents don't know everything. When you're a kid, it's hard to realize that your parents aren't perfect and are just people with a bit more experience than you. And they do alot to try to keep you out of trouble, from getting hurt, and from being afraid. They may have even seen the ghost themselves but don't want to admit it to you in the hopes they're protecting you. Your parents love you unconditionally and above all, they want to protect you from pain and fear. One of the things I'm finding interesting is that it isn't confined to your house so it's most definitely moved it's attachment to your sister. Your parents might even know who it is.

My mum lost a baby between my sister and I. He was a boy and his name was supposed to be Tyler but she wasn't even far into the second trimester when it happened. Luckily he's never haunted us. So it's possible it's something like that. My mum didn't tell me about that until I was an adult because she thought it would upset me.

Edited by moiraesfate, 12 November 2018 - 02:31 PM.

#20 EVP

EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,424 posts

Posted 12 November 2018 - 08:03 PM

I’d like to affirm a few statements made by moiraesfate.

[moiraesfate]This is concerning, especially with that guy walking up to her like that.

I totally agree. It sounds like April might have a long standing reputation. Generally speaking, most hauntings as such only occupy brief periods of time. It’s only the more active and powerful energies that last much longer. See if you can get more information and contact that person again. Hopefully you may receive more pertinent information.

[moiraesfate]You don't need to have brought anything in to the house to be haunted because land can be haunted too.

The above statement has been documented many times. I know another consummate investigator that continued to capture EVP after the dwelling was burnt down at the same location missing the building. If you believe in ley lines, it’s believed that certain portions of land offer higher levels of natural occurring EMF and/or energized areas of activity. Native Indians selected areas noted as sacred land for their burial grounds. It is said these tribes were surely more connected with the land.

I highly suggest avoiding talking to it or interacting with it. And try to avoid giving it attention.

There is certainly a balancing act when connecting with entities on the other side. Many believe it’s awakening of sorts when they are acknowledged and can empower. Plenty of examples where paranormal teams investigate a dwelling and activate relatively dormant locations. The entities once recognized can ramp up when they have your attention.

I personally suggest to minimize the acknowledgment. If you have an event do your best to avoid generating fear or recognizing its presence.

Edited by EVP, 12 November 2018 - 08:06 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Haunting, Attachment, Help