This Is A Warning!

• You cannot reply to this topic
118 replies to this topic

#1 PIT leader

Daemon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 693 posts
  • Interests:ghost-hunting,videogames,metal and house music,horror films,comics

Posted 08 July 2016 - 05:28 AM

I went on another ghost hunt around midnight with my team at the Gnoll Park with my friends last night/early hours and Robyn (the psychic) saw "witch" (in how they looked) like beings. I took a few photos and suddenly saw a hand appear in front of me as if to say "stop taking photos." The activity then amplified and we heard voices and felt surrounded. Later that night, Robyn froze and started walking towards the water, she then screamed and snapped out of it. When she checked, her back had been clawed. I've uploaded the drawing of what she saw, her scratch marks and strange white orbs that I think MAY be the entities. I'd like to point out that me taking photos angered whatever they are and say that this is something we should all take into account. HUNTING CAN BE DANGEROUS!

http://s1303.photobu...6?sort=3&page=1
My Signature
We have such sights to show you!

IF YOU HAVE TIME, VIEW MY VIDEOS (NOT PARANORMAL) AT   https://www.youtube....cGDuiN3AKqdqNpQ

#2 Woodsmann

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 153 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 06:47 AM

I downloaded a couple of your photos and zoomed in.  The appearance of the orbs does not suggest at all that they are paranormal.

Even if they are indeed paranormal, you will never prove it.  They need to be in motion (as with a video) to show behavior and to establish a distance from the camera.  Right now I seriously doubt if you could convince anyone that they are nothing other than a dust or insect orb.

Having the camera set to take the best quality video actually creates still pictures in a quantity equal to the frame rate of the video.  They can be broken down and studied individually.  So much can be learned.

I hate to sound like a broken record, but that's the best way to gather photo evidence of the paranormal.

Also, maybe you need to replace the date battery on your camera.

#3 Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,033 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 08 July 2016 - 09:09 AM

I'd agree that the "orbs" look to be typical dust/moisture. Those scratche though..they don't look like the  common surface scratches, those are DEEP
My Signature
Posted Image

#4 JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,189 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 09:34 AM

The scratches are scary. ... and from what you described during the investigation, it seems you caught the attention of some dark entities. And they had obviously decided to make an example of you. I try to tell people not to investigate cemeteries because the spirits that attend there at night are basically evil. I'm talking about the kind that can follow you home and make your life a living hell.

Even though the orbs cannot be considered, it looks like the investigation was eventful and scary. I hope you did something to protect yourselves before leaving the premises.

#5 PIT leader

Daemon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 12:55 PM

I invoked the Archangels Michael and Raphael, that calmed me down. I get the feeling they didn't like us watching whatever they were doing. I had a feeling the orbs might not be paranormal, but the one that looks like a big eye gives me the creeps and it was after these photos that the actvity started.

Edited by PIT leader, 08 July 2016 - 12:58 PM.

My Signature

IF YOU HAVE TIME, VIEW MY VIDEOS (NOT PARANORMAL) AT   https://www.youtube....cGDuiN3AKqdqNpQ

#6 MichelleGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,428 posts
  • Interests:I am in private practice with a primary focus on treatment & management of eye disease. I enjoy astronomy, paranormal Investigating, visiting cemeteries, geocaching, gold panning, metal detecting & things of that nature.

Posted 08 July 2016 - 09:41 PM

I don't know anything about orbs, but that one is indeed disturbing.

shudder

#7 earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,918 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 11:52 PM

The scratches are odd, but I agree about the orbs, they aren't really proof of anything to me.
My Signature
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#8 Woodsmann

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 153 posts

Posted 09 July 2016 - 07:05 AM

View PostPIT leader, on 08 July 2016 - 12:55 PM, said:

- - - but the one that looks like a big eye gives me the creeps and it was after these photos that the actvity started.

I must say that one is most definitely fascinating.  In the case of a video, we could see if it transitioned to a different form, such as more solid or translucent.  I'm curious as to just how a natural orb would be created with that hole in it.

It is my belief an entity can sense when electronic circuits are activated, such as your camera being readied to take pics.

#9 spineofsnake

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 101 posts

Posted 09 July 2016 - 07:14 AM

Maybe I was just raised to be superstitious but I can't for the life of me understand why people go crashing around cemeteries at night looking for entities and then get scared when they find what they're looking for. It's not a matter of finding proof, it's a matter of respecting the dead and their dwelling places. Would you enjoy strangers busting up in your house in the dead of night barking orders and sticking cameras in your face? And if you had the power to warn them or stop them from harassing you, would you not use it?

#10 CDS

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 09 July 2016 - 07:19 AM

So... Dead humans "dwell" in cemeteries?

That's not the place I'm going to hang out in when I turn to dust. :ermm:
My Signature

#11 Woodsmann

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 153 posts

Posted 09 July 2016 - 08:02 AM

View Postspineofsnake, on 09 July 2016 - 07:14 AM, said:

Maybe I was just raised to be superstitious but I can't for the life of me understand why people go crashing around cemeteries at night looking for entities and then get scared when they find what they're looking for. It's not a matter of finding proof, it's a matter of respecting the dead and their dwelling places. Would you enjoy strangers busting up in your house in the dead of night barking orders and sticking cameras in your face? And if you had the power to warn them or stop them from harassing you, would you not use it?

I agree wholeheartedly.

#12 spineofsnake

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 101 posts

Posted 09 July 2016 - 08:19 AM

View PostCDS, on 09 July 2016 - 07:19 AM, said:

So... Dead humans "dwell" in cemeteries?

That's not the place I'm going to hang out in when I turn to dust. :ermm:

Not the happy ones.

#13 CDS

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 09 July 2016 - 08:22 AM

There are worse things then dead humans...
My Signature

#14 Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • 12,033 posts

Posted 09 July 2016 - 08:29 AM

I can't see dead humans hanging out by their rotting corpse in a graveyard.
My Signature
Posted Image

#15 spineofsnake

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 101 posts

Posted 09 July 2016 - 08:39 AM

View PostVlawdeGStudy, on 09 July 2016 - 08:29 AM, said:

I can't see dead humans hanging out by their rotting corpse in a graveyard.

They shouldn't, and they don't under normal circumstances. But sometimes people get trapped or are too afraid of move on and then yes, they may cling to their last "home" on earth. These spirits often become desperate and dangerous over time. And they attract other types of parasites as well. Graveyards just aren't good places to be fumbling around in the dark trying to contact anything and everything that might be hanging around. If people need evidence/proof of the paranormal, there are much safer ways to collect it. People are free to disagree but as I said, it's just the way I was raised and I've seen people get in trouble this way with my own eyes.

#16 Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • 12,033 posts

Posted 09 July 2016 - 08:41 AM

One member of the team I used to be in did get some EVPs in a local graveyard, but she was the only one..nobody else did
My Signature
Posted Image

#17 spineofsnake

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 101 posts

Posted 09 July 2016 - 08:48 AM

View PostVlawdeGStudy, on 09 July 2016 - 08:41 AM, said:

One member of the team I used to be in did get some EVPs in a local graveyard, but she was the only one..nobody else did

Yeah I've never heard an EVP from a graveyard that I found especially convincing, although I'm sure they're out there. The problems I've seen people develop are more subtle and possession-related. I'll leave it at that since it's generally not stuff that can be captured electronically so it's harder to discuss in this forum.

#18 PIT leader

Daemon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 09 July 2016 - 10:11 AM

I don't know where this graveyard idea has come from, the investigation was at a country park near my house. We think the spirits were black witches now, as they seemed to be wearing robes and were massing together (apparently Robyn saw around 20 of them.) What they were doing in a place that is normally so peaceful baffles me.

Edited by PIT leader, 09 July 2016 - 10:12 AM.

My Signature

#19 buffamy

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 117 posts

Posted 09 July 2016 - 10:55 AM

Is this the Gnoll Park you're talking about?

http://www.gnollesta...untrypark.co.uk

#20 PIT leader

Daemon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 09 July 2016 - 10:57 AM

yeah that's it.
My Signature

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com