Posted Image

#2 sma

sma

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:Extraterrestrials, wildlife, physics, astronomy

Posted 10 June 2016 - 12:37 PM

Yes, I fall along that line of thinking. I have read some of Brian Greene's books, which discussed it. :-)

#3 Menet

Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,036 posts
  • Interests:Many

Posted 11 June 2016 - 06:39 AM

Michio Kaku.  I love this guy.  He's my "Face of Science".  He is a theoretical physicist and does his job.  He wonders.

He's got me wondering.  Really.  Haunted Places.  Memories.  Multi-universes.  If you take what he is saying as far as
you can see it (and I do get off the merry go round) When you can see its movements, when it appears to move in and out
of somewhere/someplace (for lack of better words) or is vibrating at a coherent frequency. (Who is really crossing over,
???? or us?)

Come on now.  I can't be the only one who has learned what the definition of deja vu is and can distinguish it or call it
it forth for consideration (as in EVP's Olfactory post)  It is a always a consideration when exploring unknown places.
It is also what allows us to imprint on whatever is there...that vibration...memories are funny things.  One is not
decoupled from it.  Over time, it is recognizable.

I enjoyed very much the theory because it gave some explanation as to why some ???? are more visible than others..time
and decoupling being major factors.  There's a picture on this board that depicts what some of us can't see and others
of us can.  Pareidolia (sp) my butt!  Man!  You are decoupled!   LMAO  On a more serious note they are becoming lost with/in time.

At any rate, if your interested take a stroll through the last several years of brain research.  Find out how memories
are formed.  How things work.  Well, to be fair, how they think things work.  There's always room for more.   That's what I have
learned to love about the word "Theory".

Theoretical physicists...got to love them.
The ultimate test of skepticism is questioning your own beliefs-attributed to Johannes Kepler (1571-1630) Mathematician & Astronomer

#4 earthlydelites

earthlydelites

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,086 posts

Posted 14 June 2016 - 12:51 AM

Thank you for posting - that was really interesting!

I think that the possibility of parallel universes and competing timelines are really worthwhile considering further. If only it wasn't to physics heavy, I might be able to get into it more! hahaha
It's in the trees, it's coming!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users