Free Skins
© Fisana

Unicef Releases An Advertisement About Acceptance Of The Alien Race.

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 Monrid Darko

Monrid Darko

Apport

• GS Member
  • 58 posts

Posted 21 April 2016 - 11:16 AM

UNICEF has take it to the world and released an advert about accepting people no matter what they are.
This is a huge thing and it shouldn't be taken lightly as there is so much illumi/Masonry/Babylon symbolism in the video.

Let's look at the symbols in the video,firstly the child who seek acceptance has what appears to be scales,there is an APPLE that the kid with SCALES offers to the normal looking human kid,The apple is BLUE in colour,(out of all the colours in the world they chose blue to represent this apple.)

If you ask me this seems as if they are sending a message through their coding.

Perhaps we should accept being conquered and drinking from a cup of death?

#2 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,122 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 21 April 2016 - 11:34 AM

Or maybe they are just promoting non discrimination in general. Not sure what you are talking about with this "cup of death" thing. I think you are reading way too much into something simple
Posted Image

#3 Monrid Darko

Monrid Darko

Apport

• GS Member
  • 58 posts

Posted 21 April 2016 - 08:58 PM

I think you're being ignorant and simply and dismissive ,remember in one of the most popular tales ever told the serpent gives Adam & Eve an apple.

The apple is in a blue colour,blue is said to be a very important colour to these people and its also said to be the colour of the blood of these reptilians that is very poisonous to humans(perhaps that's how the "cup of death" Idea came about.

Accepting our doom is the cup of death,metaphorically speaking.

#4 earthlydelites

earthlydelites

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,086 posts

Posted 22 April 2016 - 12:53 AM

I'm thinking that this is more about acceptance and tolerance than anything else....
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#5 Monrid Darko

Monrid Darko

Apport

• GS Member
  • 58 posts

Posted 22 April 2016 - 04:34 AM

What are we accepting Mr earthlyDelights? And why now?
The fact that we have to accept now means that they have been hiding these species...why are they doing this now?

#6 Louczar

Louczar

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 409 posts
  • Interests:WOW, our dogs and hanging with good people!

Posted 22 April 2016 - 05:04 AM

This is the commercial they made in 2015?  IMO, this is a message to be accepting of others different than you.  Can that mean aliens as well as cultural / heritage / race differences...absolutely.   Did they mean specifically aliens?  Nope!

Please be a little more polite when someone else expresses their opinion on the topic as you have.  There is no reason to call anyone ignorant when they don't read into something the same as you.  Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Opinions are like sphincters...we all have one.  And, sometimes they stink.
Just because you have one....doesn't mean you have to act like one - Louczar
Life is short, enjoy it!

#7 Roxstar

Roxstar

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,122 posts
  • Interests:The paranormal, ghost and after life research, family, music, science, video games. I am mostly into EVP but also love to use spirit boxes and other forms of communication. It's a true passion of mine, more than a hobby.

Posted 22 April 2016 - 07:15 AM

Well, I certainly hope people would be nice to an alien race, I mean, as long as they're not aggressive, intentionally ignorant, or violent towards innocent people. If I decide to leave the planet one day, and I happen to run into an alien race, I would hope they would at least offer those same levels of respect for me as well....

"What Scares You, Masters You."

-UNKNOWN-

#8 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,122 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 22 April 2016 - 09:40 AM

Calling someone ignorant because they have a different opinion is in bad form, Monrid
Posted Image

#9 siguie

siguie

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 22 April 2016 - 12:31 PM

It's an older video but has really nice message :yes: I disagree with OPs interpretation but I'd never seen it before so I'm glad it was brought up :yes:

A little off topic but I liked this UNICEF PSA https://www.youtube....h?v=1d9HRjtsYFM     :good:
- siguie -

#10 True North

True North

EVP

• GS Member
  • 86 posts

Posted 23 April 2016 - 04:42 PM

Here's the link to the video on UNICEF's youtube channel: https://www.youtube....h?v=hSlrYDqFvfQ

The video description has a 'don't judge a book by it's cover' sorta message, framing the video as a "critical lesson on acceptance". It's not up for debate how UNICEF is presenting this material, they've made it clear. But a good question concerning any media (which I think Monrid is attempting to explore) is...

Are there other intentional layers, narratives, etc to the imagery? (on a more subliminal or subconscious level)

Edited by True North, 23 October 2016 - 10:11 AM.

#11 True North

True North

EVP

• GS Member
  • 86 posts

Posted 23 April 2016 - 06:28 PM

oh of note, that video has close to a 50/50 like/dislike ratio. From what I saw, it's the most disliked video on UNICEF's channel by a long shot.

#12 earthlydelites

earthlydelites

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,086 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 04:30 PM

I think they went more more conservative campaigns after this!

#13 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,781 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf, Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 25 April 2016 - 09:41 AM

View PostMonrid Darko, on 21 April 2016 - 11:16 AM, said:

UNICEF has take it to the world and released an advert about accepting people no matter what they are.
This is a huge thing and it shouldn't be taken lightly as there is so much illumi/Masonry/Babylon symbolism in the video.

Let's look at the symbols in the video,firstly the child who seek acceptance has what appears to be scales,there is an APPLE that the kid with SCALES offers to the normal looking human kid,The apple is BLUE in colour,(out of all the colours in the world they chose blue to represent this apple.)

If you ask me this seems as if they are sending a message through their coding.

Perhaps we should accept being conquered and drinking from a cup of death?
There are people who have, what look like scales, on their bodies. It's a condition called Ichthyosis vulgaris.

Here's a child with the disease.
Posted Image

He looks a lot like the kid in the video, except for the shape of his nose and skin color. For more pics of the disease.
As for the skin color, there is a condition known as Hypochromic anemia, it causes the skin to have a green cast to it.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#14 True North

True North

EVP

• GS Member
  • 86 posts

Posted 25 April 2016 - 05:26 PM

While diseases out there can result in someone's skin looking scale-like or having a much greener hue, the kid's appearance in the video is nonhuman or say hybrid-looking far beyond any combination of medical conditions. The boy is cartoonishly alien, purposefully so, and the choice to make him look this way can be interpreted as simply an entertaining way to exaggerate the differences between individuals (and no more). But...

There's symbolic language and subliminal stuff happening here that takes on a different slant when an alien-looking character's involved. Whether or not viewers are conscious of these subtler elements, I bet many are left with a kind of odd or unsettling feeling  - an 'I like this whole not judging others based on their looks message, that's great an' all… but, I feel there's something strange here'.

The percentage of thumbs-downs the video's received suggests a significant portion of these viewers, who may otherwise have enjoyed the visual presentation and are themselves pretty accepting of others, didn't appreciate some of the undertones they felt they were picking-up on.

Edited by True North, 23 October 2016 - 10:19 AM.

#15 Dazzled Dad

Dazzled Dad

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 206 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 02:13 PM

View PostMonrid Darko, on 21 April 2016 - 08:58 PM, said:

The apple is in a blue colour,blue is said to be a very important colour to these people and its also said to be the colour of the blood of these reptilians that is very poisonous to humans

How Blue Can You Get - B.B. King
Song Sung Blue - Neil Diamond
Feeling Blue - Creedence Clearwater Revival
Blue Bayou - Roy Orbison
Tangled Up In Blue - Bob Dylan
Am I Blue - Billy Holiday
Blue - Joni Mitchell
Stone Blue - Foghat
Am I Too Blue? - Lucinda Williams

These artist (and many more) should be on everyone's black list (or blue list if you prefer).

Posted Image

#16 True North

True North

EVP

• GS Member
  • 86 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 06:49 PM

View PostDazzled Dad, on 06 May 2016 - 02:13 PM, said:

How Blue Can You Get - B.B. King
Song Sung Blue - Neil Diamond
Feeling Blue - Creedence Clearwater Revival
Blue Bayou - Roy Orbison
Tangled Up In Blue - Bob Dylan
Am I Blue - Billy Holiday
Blue - Joni Mitchell
Stone Blue - Foghat
Am I Too Blue? - Lucinda Williams

These artist (and many more) should be on everyone's black list (or blue list if you prefer).

Yeah, uh, using 'blue' in the title of a song doesn't tell you a whole lot about the artist.

I doubt Monrid or anyone else needed that pointed out.

#17 Dazzled Dad

Dazzled Dad

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 206 posts

Posted 07 May 2016 - 01:36 AM

View PostTrue North, on 06 May 2016 - 06:49 PM, said:

Yeah, uh, using 'blue' in the title of a song doesn't tell you a whole lot about the artist.

I'm convinced it's all part of the conspiracy.

Posted Image

#18 True North

True North

EVP

• GS Member
  • 86 posts

Posted 07 May 2016 - 04:12 AM

View PostDazzled Dad, on 07 May 2016 - 01:36 AM, said:

I'm convinced it's all part of the conspiracy.

I'll leave you to it then. Expose away.

#19 sma

sma

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:Extraterrestrials, wildlife, physics, astronomy

Posted 10 June 2016 - 12:23 PM

I have contact, in my opinion we already belong to a large group of extraterrestrial beings, only now, are we beginning within the last sixty years to have revelations, and these revelations are increasing. We have been left alone or quarantined, now we are close to disclosure, and acceptance.... Here is my blog:  https://exodiscussion.blogspot.com

#20 earthlydelites

earthlydelites

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,086 posts

Posted 14 June 2016 - 12:52 AM

SMA - why do you think we are close to disclosure?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users