2. I have had on and off paranormal experiences my whole life. Everything from missing objects, to hearing invisible objects like the sound of beads dropping and bouncing off a hard surface, I even heard a telepathic voice in my head only once in my life so far. Anything alien-related... I don't know.
3. I have had a total of 3 dreams so far in my life one being a recent one, where I was "chosen" to go to another planet that was very much like Earth, except not many people. If you know the movie "Knowing" with Nicholas Cage, remember the ending where the grass blows in the wind and the camera zooms out to a brand new planet with the two kids running toward a tree? I dreamt that exact part (except the kids were not in my dream) but it was the exact same footage as what I saw in my head about 5 years BEFORE the movie even came to theaters!
4. In the summer of 2006, my mom and I were walking the dog around the yard to do it's business at around 11pm, it was a very clear night and I looked up at the stars and noticed 3 very bright stars, then it dawned on me they were not stars. I could just barely see the black outline around each "star" making a triangle shape, it was a solid black triangular object that was a little darker than the night sky. It was pretty low (maybe 20-30 feet above the tree tops) and hovering without a single noise at all. I didn't know what to think so I just stared at it, and when we turned the corner of the yard, the object turned in a 90 degree angle unlike an airplane or anything. It was following us around the yard. Now, if it was military, how would they know anyone would be outside walking around their house at 11:00 at night without a flashlight (we could see with our outdoor solar tree-mounted light).
5. In summer of 2011, my parents and I were sitting around a fire, and we all saw a white ball of light (like a star) shoot in (you know how stars fly across the sky? This white ball came vertically instead of horizontally) then it went out kind of like an explosion in the sky. This reminded me of a dream I had years earlier, I dreamt the Earth was going to end by exploding in a white flash of light.
6. Since 2011, I have been obsessed with the date November 16 (not sure a year). For some reason I am just drawn to this date as if it's something important, but I don't know what. It's not anyone's birthday, no events in my area, nothing. Just a date that sticks out more than any other date on the calendar. I just hope it's not the day the Earth ends like the explosion in my dream.
I have never had an "abduction", never saw an alien before, nor had any "missing time" like some people claim with stuff like this.
I'm 22 years old and I am not and have never even tried drugs nor alcohol. But all these experiences, I wonder if it's connected to something on a spiritual level? I mean, why me? Was I an alien in a previous life and somehow I'm still connected to that?
What are your thoughts on this? I would love to hear them. Thank you in advance!
Edited by DreamerSeeker, 09 June 2016 - 07:04 AM.