#1 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,544 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 25 November 2016 - 11:48 AM

Jacques Vallee is the scientist the character LaCombe in Close Encounters of the Third Kind is based on. He's written many books on the topic of UFO's, and does not believe UFO's are necessarily aliens from outer space. Here's a doc that goes over why he thinks this is so. I'm with him on this, IMO UFO's are far different and stranger than we think. If the phenomena is of interest to you, I'd suggest checkign out some of Vallee's books

https://docs.google....s/arguments.pdf
Posted Image

#2 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,590 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 25 November 2016 - 02:54 PM

Cool, thanks for sharing the link.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#3 earthlydelites

earthlydelites

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,320 posts

Posted 25 November 2016 - 04:11 PM

Thanks Vlawde, I'll go have a read!
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#4 buffamy

buffamy

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 104 posts

Posted 25 November 2016 - 08:07 PM

I find that if you wanna have a worthwhile discussion about UFOs as ships or vehicles, it's a good idea to consider and figure out for yourself what you'd define as a 'craft'... and what you'd consider 'technology' in general for that matter.

Also, depending on the definition of 'alien' someone chooses to use, there could be other intelligent species here who could make strong arguments as to why they're less alien than humans :)

#5 CDS

CDS

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 26 November 2016 - 06:19 AM

I found the Oz Factor interesting and will look into that further...

Thanks Vlawde!

#6 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • 11,544 posts

Posted 26 November 2016 - 09:21 AM

Welcome CDS!

Buffamy, far as "craft", they can appear as nuts and bolts objects, but there is no known evidence, or pieces of them. (for the record, I believe Roswell WAS a weather balloon, although it could be possible there may have been other incidents)  Some theories are they are mental projections by what we expect a UFO to look like, or could even be plasma lifeforms that can appear however they want. There's the interdimensional theory as well. In several of his books, Vallee talks about this phenomena as always having been with us, and possibly tied in with legends of things like fairies, leprechauns, and other mythical beings. And it could be some or all of these things are from us, although I don't see how that could be kept secret for so long.

Tom Delonge, former member of the band Blink182, is involved in a project to slowly disclose the "truth" about UFO's by a series of books and films. It is verified he met with some high level people in the military, science and other related fields, and they are cooperating and giving him information. Matter of fact, some of those contacts and emails regarding the topic were among the emails released by Wikileaks recently. I've read the first book Sekret Machines, which is supposedly a fiction story sprinkled with some of the "truths". Plan is to slowly disseminate everything. He isn't making tons of money on this, he actually has sunk a lot of his own money into this venture. Whether he is being purposely misled by others to spread disinformation, or what remains to be seen.

At any rate, you can google the topic further if you want to research this further
Posted Image

#7 buffamy

buffamy

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 104 posts

Posted 26 November 2016 - 01:37 PM

Vlawde, I can see it's a subject of some interest to u. My own backyard is actually a great place to explore the topic should I wish. There are a lot of odd lights and objects seen in the sky and woods here (whatever their origin may be) + I encountered the typical 'greys' that are often associated with such phenomenon before ever having seen a drawing or heard any stories about them.

That said, I didn't see them exit or enter any kind of craft or glowing saucers etc.

#8 PIT leader

PIT leader

Demon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 639 posts
  • Interests:ghost-hunting,videogames,metal music,horror films

Posted 26 November 2016 - 01:40 PM

They're all Ultra-terrestrials and come from another dimension, they can take any form they want but usually opt for whatever the common beliefs are of the decade they appear in. This is why we see UFOs now, while in Victorian times they saw phantom airships.
We have such sights to show you!

IF YOU HAVE TIME, VIEW MY VIDEOS (NOT PARANORMAL) AT   https://www.youtube....cGDuiN3AKqdqNpQ

#9 buffamy

buffamy

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 104 posts

Posted 26 November 2016 - 01:47 PM

View PostPIT leader, on 26 November 2016 - 01:40 PM, said:

They're all Ultra-terrestrials and come from another dimension, they can take any form they want but usually opt for whatever the common beliefs are of the decade they appear in. This is why we see UFOs now, while in Victorian times they saw phantom airships.

And by 'they' u mean?

Edited by buffamy, 26 November 2016 - 01:50 PM.

#10 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • 11,544 posts

Posted 26 November 2016 - 02:54 PM

I agree, PITleader. And Buffamy, I believe he refers to whatever these beings are, no matter how we perceive them
Posted Image

#11 CDS

CDS

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 26 November 2016 - 03:44 PM

View Postbuffamy, on 26 November 2016 - 01:37 PM, said:

I encountered the typical 'greys' that are often associated with such phenomenon before ever having seen a drawing or heard any stories about them.

That said, I didn't see them exit or enter any kind of craft or glowing saucers etc.

Do they hang around the tree line and or in the trees?

#12 buffamy

buffamy

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 104 posts

Posted 26 November 2016 - 04:57 PM

I haven't seen them hanging around outside.

I saw them come inside; entering the house by floating through walls but then walking once they passed through. They conducted themselves in a very hive-mindish and robotic manner, and up close you could see they were actually wearing a bio-helmet or suit... meaning those big black eyes weren't their eyes, their eyes were behind those. The easiest way to explain it is to compare it to looking at someone wearing dark sunglasses - the person looks through the dark lenses of the sunglasses; the lenses themselves aren't their eyes. I don't have anything to do with them or care about them or what they have to say, I find them meddlesome and they feel fundamentally 'wrong' to me as in they're just intelligent biological AI or something.

In comparison, other odd creatures or beings I've come across (whether nasty or friendly or apathetic) all had that 'life spark' or spirit I sense in people, plants, bugs etc. The greys I encountered were missing this.

#13 buffamy

buffamy

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 104 posts

Posted 26 November 2016 - 05:39 PM

View PostVlawdeGStudy, on 26 November 2016 - 02:54 PM, said:

I agree, PITleader. And Buffamy, I believe he refers to whatever these beings are, no matter how we perceive them

What beings are you referring to? ALL beings and odd encounters people report on this forum and elsewhere?

I brought up 'greys' becasue beings of this description are regularly part of visitation or abduction stories involving strange lights and flying objects.

Don't forget the role of the observer. While beings can use people's expectations and belief systems against them, by choosing to appear in whatever form best suits their purpose, the success of such deception hinges on the observer. Depending on the observer (and their perceptive abilities), attempts at this kind of trickery is useless.

#14 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • 11,544 posts

Posted 26 November 2016 - 06:24 PM

Possibly all beings...ghosts and "aliens" might the same thing, or from the same source. Or maybe not! There have similar stories to yours, where people felt the greys had no soul, and may have been clones or artificial things. Or that's how they wanted to be perceived...or at least how you interpreted them
Posted Image

#15 buffamy

buffamy

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 104 posts

Posted 26 November 2016 - 08:18 PM

If you have the ability to directly perceive who you're dealing with, there's no confusing say a human who no longer has a physical body (who you might choose to describe as a ghost) with an intelligent non-human who does have a body (who, for whatever reason, you might choose to describe as an alien).

If you don't have the ability to directly perceive who you're dealing with or what you're looking at, anything could be anything. Who knows what just walked through the wall or who you're speaking to (or what their true form is). Who knows if the stapler on your desk is an alien lifeform, or, a regular ol' stapler. You can only guess.

Edited by buffamy, 26 November 2016 - 08:39 PM.

#16 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,590 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 27 November 2016 - 02:05 AM

View Postbuffamy, on 26 November 2016 - 08:18 PM, said:

...  Who knows if the stapler on your desk is an alien lifeform, or, a regular ol' stapler. You can only guess.

Okay, that's one creepy thought. My gargoyle is staring at me right now, It's creepy to think he could be an E.T.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#17 PIT leader

PIT leader

Demon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 05:22 AM

Yeah, I was referring to ALL beings from aliens to ghosts to Gods. I think they're all connected somehow as they share certain characteristics in the way they appear and activity patterns. For example, areas with high UFO sightings tend to report high levels of poltergeist activity, and this can sometimes only occur for a matter of weeks/months. I think they're all coming from a similar source, which in my opinion is another dimension/ dimensions.

IF YOU HAVE TIME, VIEW MY VIDEOS (NOT PARANORMAL) AT   https://www.youtube....cGDuiN3AKqdqNpQ

#18 CDS

CDS

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 06:14 AM

Poltergeist activity, as in the theory of young pre-pubescent telekinesis events or all ghostly activity?

#19 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • 11,544 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 10:44 AM

I'm guessing poltergeist is being used in this case (correct me if I'm wrong, PIT leader) as to movement of objects, things being tossed etc by an unseen force, versus telekinesis events coming from a person that do the same thing. Of course we are talking about theories here... ;)

But there is always a lot of confusion regarding the term "poltergeist"  I believe the German translation is noisy spirit, but technically speaking these days, the definition is as CDS says above...activity caused by a person versus a spirit/something else.

I know I've mentioned this before here several times, but PIT leader, it sounds like you may have read Hunt for the Skinwalker and/or some of Jacques Vallee's books?
Posted Image

#20 PIT leader

PIT leader

Demon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 03:05 PM

yeah, I'm specifically talking about the ghostly activity itself, along with any other supernatural occurrences (such as manifestations and possessions) rather than extreme teenage psychic activity which seemingly forms most poltergeist reports.

I haven't read the books you mentioned, but I'll definitely look into them. The similarities between all kinds of paranormal events and alleged extra-terrestrial and even religious events fascinates me the most in this field. My main source of information are the books and research of John Keel, in particular Our Haunted Planet. It really changed my perception of these events.

Edited by PIT leader, 27 November 2016 - 03:05 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users