#21 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,264 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 27 November 2016 - 03:31 PM

Keel is on track with Vallee's thoughts on the matter. And Hunt for the Skinwalker has ALL these odd events, and others, all in one location. A scientific  team bought the ranch and set up shop for several years. All the weirdness even stumped them. No solid conclusions could be made (at least not any shared publicly) Just theories
Posted Image

#22 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • 11,264 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 02:04 PM

Here's the link posted in the OP, but the formatting is more readable:   http://www.bibliotec...gobjects116.htm

BTW, just finished reading this book by military insider John B Alexander. He seems a pretty straightforward guy, and aside from the military has been involved in life after death studies, shamans, and was a member of the NIDS team that investigated Skinwalker Ranch:  https://www.amazon.c...r/dp/125000201X
Posted Image

#23 PIT leader

PIT leader

Demon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 630 posts
  • Interests:ghost-hunting,videogames,metal music,horror films

Posted 11 December 2016 - 03:47 PM

I've read a theory that alien abductions are either DMT hallucinations or that there are entities capable of manipulating the DMT in our brains to appear only to the observer. For those that don't know, DMT is a chemical produced in our brain that is apparently responsible for our dreams and possibly even NDEs too. It can also be taken as a drug (which is somehow illegal) and people often report seeing alien or faery type entities during their "trips", their trips all seem quite similar. I definitely think these entities/phenomena are all linked and I think the way we perceive them is a major factor in figuring it all out.
We have such sights to show you!

IF YOU HAVE TIME, VIEW MY VIDEOS (NOT PARANORMAL) AT   https://www.youtube....cGDuiN3AKqdqNpQ

#24 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • 11,264 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 03:58 PM

Not sure about DMT per se, but a lot of this does seem mental. And these entities (I don't think they are aliens necessarily) may be manipulating our perceptions of reality. In most abduction cases, for example, there is little physical evidence that the person actually went anywhere. But again, in a few cases there are marks on the body or even small implants. And many what we call UFO's actually radically morph their shapes in flight, or just blink out.

There is someone involved and in the know that I respect that feels they could even be plasma based lifeforms. haha down the rabbithole!
Posted Image

#25 JustSomeGuy

JustSomeGuy

Apport

• GS Member
  • 59 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 04:15 AM

View PostVlawdeGStudy, on 26 November 2016 - 09:21 AM, said:

(for the record, I believe Roswell WAS a weather balloon, although it could be possible there may have been other incidents)

But what about The Ramey Memo?

#26 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • 11,264 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 07:30 AM

There are a lot of inconclusive letters/words in the memo that are being guessed at. There are several different interpretations, but IMO trying to sharpen and deblur the fuzzy photo can add artifacts, distortion and pareidolia. So for me, it doesn't necessarily say what some think it does

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#27 JustSomeGuy

JustSomeGuy

Apport

• GS Member
  • 59 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 10:20 AM

View PostVlawdeGStudy, on 11 January 2017 - 07:30 AM, said:

There are a lot of inconclusive letters/words in the memo that are being guessed at. There are several different interpretations, but IMO trying to sharpen and deblur the fuzzy photo can add artifacts, distortion and pareidolia. So for me, it doesn't necessarily say what some think it does

Wow that is really hard to read, almost impossible. I see where your coming from there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users