• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 William tell

William tell

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 8 posts

Posted 09 December 2020 - 02:10 AM

This happened n March 2018, again I received a precognitive dream. In it I saw myself on a balcony looking down at a disaster of some sort. It was sunny I was in a multi storey building. I knew I was abroad and I also knew it was the US. On the balcony with me was an older lady, she was wearing a fawn coloured coat and matching hat.  Looking down at the drama below steel cables caught my eye they were above a road and there also was a car/carriage that was crushed and 2 females had died. The dream came  came to me on a Wednesday night and I asked the lady why she was here with me.She said  she should had been there- meaning at the scene. I asked her why she wasnít then. She replied itís Thursday my day off.
When I woke I wrote all this down in my journal.
That evening I was watching the evening news with my wife and there was a bulletin regarding a bridge collapse in Florida. This bridge was a new concept. It was all precast and erected within hours on site. I   noticed there were guide wires above that were there to position The pieces. What was strange that the report was coming from the balcony I was standing on. Unfortunately there were fatalities. My wife and I acknowledge this was what I got and thought  no more about it.
At the time I didnít think this was strange as I was going through a period of prolific precognition.
Now if you thought that was amazing wait to you hear what happened next.
On the Saturday I got a friends request from total stranger. I checked her profile and she came from Florida which is a long way from Scotland where I stay. I accepted  her request and in no time we were talking .I quickly mentioned the collapsed bridge and her very words were ĎI should have been thereí.
I went wow ! she was the lady on the balcony.she sent me pictures of her clothes and it was the ones I saw when she was on the balcony. It turns out she worked for the sheriffs dept(retired now) and would had been present. I was knocked back by all of this and so was she.
3 days previous to all this I wrote down the dreams I got. Normally my dreams come to fruition quickly but these hadnít. These dreams were about her.
For the next 3 weeks I started to tune into this lady. She was french and brought up in Paris in the 50/60ís
I went back in time to the 60ís and sampled part of her life. I met her deceased family I even told her where she stayed. I relayed all what I got to her and more. She was very happy old lady.  We do keep in touch and we are still friends.

#2 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • 6,429 posts

Posted 09 December 2020 - 02:55 AM

Thank you for sharing your experience :D

Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#3 Gothickangel

Gothickangel

Gothickangel.ca

• GS Member
  • 114 posts
  • Interests:Blogging, Shamanisn, The Occult (studying only), Spirit Guides, Astral Projection, Website & Digital Media, Drawing, Camping and Gardening.

Posted 10 December 2020 - 11:35 AM

I loved your experience. I too have had similar experiences.
I wish my precognitions were nicer mine are more warnings or what is to come. Mostly deaths or things that are bad or things to get me ready to accept change.

Posted Image

Light and Shadow. A place where the line is blurred between both worlds.

Nothing is as it seems. Shadow doesn't always mean evil and light doesn't always mean divine.

#4 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • 5,243 posts

Posted 17 December 2020 - 11:06 PM

thank you for sharing and welcome to the boards!
It's in the trees, it's coming!