16 replies to this topic

#1 Ubriaca

Ubriaca

Anomaly

• GS Member
  • 524 posts
  • Interests:paranormal, reading, writing, fashion, design

Posted 19 October 2008 - 10:25 PM

I ran a search and couldn't find anything, although I heard about this on the radio tonight.
According to the caller, who prob. has no idea what he is talking about, PLanet X correlates with 12/21/12 AND the masons....
So, some planet is going to come into our solar system and mate with us?  Picture 562.gif
Well, that's the gist of what the caller said.
I Google'd and couldn't find much on it, but I will look further.

What gives?
Follow Me On Twitter: @ChandraMischief

#2 Caniswalensis

Caniswalensis

Spongebob Swearpants

• GS Member
  • 8,784 posts
  • Interests:History & the study of anything paranormal.

Posted 20 October 2008 - 04:55 AM

QUOTE(Ubriaca @ Oct 20 2008, 01:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I ran a search and couldn't find anything, although I heard about this on the radio tonight.
According to the caller, who prob. has no idea what he is talking about, PLanet X correlates with 12/21/12 AND the masons....
So, some planet is going to come into our solar system and mate with us?  Picture 562.gif

What gives?

Hopefully, we will not experience a full moon when this happens. wink.gif

#3 Aslan

Aslan

Goblin

• GS Member
  • 398 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 07:15 AM

QUOTE(caniswalensis @ Oct 20 2008, 05:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hopefully, we will not experience a full moon when this happens. wink.gif

the joke is so subtle i am not sure i get it

if you did indeed intend a very very good joke with the whole 'mating' thing?

well played
Posted Image

a new chapter begins

#4 Caniswalensis

Caniswalensis

Spongebob Swearpants

• GS Member
  • 8,784 posts
  • Interests:History & the study of anything paranormal.

Posted 20 October 2008 - 08:59 AM

QUOTE(Aslan @ Oct 20 2008, 10:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
the joke is so subtle i am not sure i get it

if you did indeed intend a very very good joke with the whole 'mating' thing?

well played

You got it.  yes.gif

#5 gummblefish

gummblefish

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • 433 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 09:53 AM

QUOTE(Ubriaca @ Oct 20 2008, 07:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What gives?

It's garbage. Some believe That this planet is on some sort of collision course with us. It's the height of stupidity. Youtube it if you are interested, there's loads of posts on there.

#6 Bariman32

Bariman32

Apport

• GS Member
  • 69 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 02:32 PM

Planet-X is a fake. There's no possible evidence at all for it. Exit Mundi explains this in better detail (There are a few cuss words in it, but it is very scarce. If you read the whole site, you'll probably only find about 7-8 out of all 57 articles.)

Planet X Debunkination (is that a word? O.o)

Edited by Bariman32, 20 October 2008 - 02:40 PM.

I ain't 'fraid of no ghost. Unless it had no eyeballs. Or face. Or body. Or any combination of the three. I'd scream and run then.

#7 gummblefish

gummblefish

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • 433 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 02:36 PM

QUOTE(Bariman32 @ Oct 20 2008, 11:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Everyone thinks Planet X is the rogue planet Nibiru. Unfortunately, Nibiru is just another word for Jupiter. Exit Mundi describes this perfectly:

Planet X Debunkination (is that a word? O.o)

This is a good article too. http://www.universetoday.com/2008/05/25/2012-no-planet-x/

#8 Etheress

Etheress

Apport

• GS Member
  • 71 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 05:37 AM

If anyone's interested, Planet X is also believed (by some Satanist circles) to be the planet that demons live on (the demons actually being an alien race that artificially created humans to be their workers blah, blah...) The time when this supposed planet comes close to Earth will be when then demons can come here for real instead of just as thoughtforms, and that will be armageddon.

Um, yeah, just in case anyones interested.

#9 Guest_zidane2000_*

Guest_zidane2000_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 November 2008 - 02:49 PM

QUOTE(Etheress @ Nov 30 2008, 06:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If anyone's interested, Planet X is also believed (by some Satanist circles) to be the planet that demons live on (the demons actually being an alien race that artificially created humans to be their workers blah, blah...) The time when this supposed planet comes close to Earth will be when then demons can come here for real instead of just as thoughtforms, and that will be armageddon.

lol what he said

#10 lordofvermin

lordofvermin

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • 127 posts
  • Interests:maybe a little obvious...seeing as i am a member of a PARANORMAL forum XD

Posted 10 December 2008 - 01:26 PM

hiya,

Apparantely this planet X is a brown dwarf star on an eliptical orbit thru and around our solar system. It was calculated a few decades ago that the orbits of neptune and uranus had been affected by a source of gravity outside of the solar system. The dwarf star theory explained why a signature could be picked up by an unfra red telescope setting but not a visible spectrum setting. SO lol they went with that theory.

Apparantely this planet X is on its way back through our solar system and is going to come right through the middle, past earth and by the sun. Apparantely it has happened before and there is evidence in the bible or something.....*shrug*

But yeah....apparantely the world is going to be severely mucked up by the arrival of this thingy and there is going to be a huge dry period with dangerous radiation levels blah blah blah.....personally i think it is all rubbish

xx

max

god i used the word apparentely a lot there biggrin.gif
We are about to head on to the battle field. Believe our blades will not shatter...Believe our souls will not be cut. Even if our steps separate, our iron will remains solid....Promise....Even if the ground may split... WE WILL RETURN ALIVE TO THIS PLACE.....

#11 Night_Mystic

Night_Mystic

Banshee

• GS Member
  • 185 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 06:45 PM

I heard that Planet X was Nibiru, and it comes on a 3600 year orbit, when it comes close to Earth it messes up our planet to the point where we have to start allover again.

Another is humans were created by Annunaki to do dig for metals so they can use to fix their atmosphere, and they live on Planet X.

CODE

I would have expected Christian groups to hop on that bandwagon, lol.

#12 lordofvermin

lordofvermin

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • 127 posts
  • Interests:maybe a little obvious...seeing as i am a member of a PARANORMAL forum XD

Posted 31 December 2008 - 09:29 AM

QUOTE(Etheress @ Nov 30 2008, 05:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Where did u find this out? It's kinda interesting
I have read all of the books written by Anton Svandor LaVey (the head of the satanist religion) including the Satanic bible and "the satanic rituals", they are quite cool and kinda odd, i have never read anything about planet X though.

It must be a different cult or religion revolving around the ideal of satan or something, but it's not satanism i dont think.

Would be interested to know more

Max
We are about to head on to the battle field. Believe our blades will not shatter...Believe our souls will not be cut. Even if our steps separate, our iron will remains solid....Promise....Even if the ground may split... WE WILL RETURN ALIVE TO THIS PLACE.....

#13 Night_Mystic

Night_Mystic

Banshee

• GS Member
  • 185 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 02:52 PM

Yeah, Anton LaVey has nothing on Planet X as far as I have read, same thing with the lesser known Michael Ford(different philosophy). There so many are groups of Satanists and Luciferians that I wouldn't be suprised if there were a few that were into the Planet X thing.

#14 Etheress

Etheress

Apport

• GS Member
  • 71 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 01:03 AM

QUOTE(lordofvermin @ Jan 1 2009, 06:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Where did u find this out? It's kinda interesting
I have read all of the books written by Anton Svandor LaVey (the head of the satanist religion) including the Satanic bible and "the satanic rituals", they are quite cool and kinda odd, i have never read anything about planet X though.

It must be a different cult or religion revolving around the ideal of satan or something, but it's not satanism i dont think.

Would be interested to know more

Max

Some modern satanists believe that demons (and angels for that matter) are an  alien.gif alien life form who actually exists out on Planet X somewhere rather than being supernatural being on another plane of existence. They have enormous mental powers so they can interact on out planet even though they're a huge distance away. These beings were the annunaki (see Night_Mystics post).
These beings split into 2 factions after they "created" humans as workers. The ones who helped mankind and were worshipped as pagan, egyptian, norse (etc,etc) gods and the others who were (and still are)worshipped as God, the angel Michael, Allah etc (all the christian/judeo/islamic religious figures), whose sole purpose is to enslave and weaken humanity.

This modern group of satanists refer to themselves as satanist not because they worship a demon called satan but because they are opposed to christianity(well, the aliens alien.gif  posing as God, Allah etc) and willingly take the name of the christians enemy.

That's a very brief and basic explanation of their beliefs.

E   xxx

#15 lordofvermin

lordofvermin

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • 127 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 01:19 AM

QUOTE(Etheress @ Jan 3 2009, 01:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Some modern satanists believe that demons (and angels for that matter) are an  alien.gif alien life form who actually exists out on Planet X somewhere rather than being supernatural being on another plane of existence. They have enormous mental powers so they can interact on out planet even though they're a huge distance away. These beings were the annunaki (see Night_Mystics post).
These beings split into 2 factions after they "created" humans as workers. The ones who helped mankind and were worshipped as pagan, egyptian, norse (etc,etc) gods and the others who were (and still are)worshipped as God, the angel Michael, Allah etc (all the christian/judeo/islamic religious figures), whose sole purpose is to enslave and weaken humanity.

This modern group of satanists refer to themselves as satanist not because they worship a demon called satan but because they are opposed to christianity(well, the aliens alien.gif  posing as God, Allah etc) and willingly take the name of the christians enemy.

That was really well explained. Thanks very much smile.gif, I'm always interested in cultural beliefs etc, and this is a new one on me, which warrants some further exploration smile.gif

Thanks again

Max

#16 karmacae

karmacae

Daemon

• GS Member
  • 513 posts
  • Interests:Family, life, art and antiques

Posted 06 January 2009 - 07:31 AM

Actualy, I believe it is on a more spiritual level. Not nessaseraly on a physical level. It has to do with the "I" and not nessaseraly physical planets and such. It goes much deeper than that. Really hard to explane..
Ní thuigeann an seach an seang

#17 lordofvermin

lordofvermin

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • 127 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 03:04 AM

QUOTE(karmacae @ Jan 6 2009, 07:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Actualy, I believe it is on a more spiritual level. Not nessaseraly on a physical level. It has to do with the "I" and not nessaseraly physical planets and such. It goes much deeper than that. Really hard to explane..

So you mean that something is on its way back to earth (this implies it hs happened before), but are you saying the "I" implies the human race's impending SELF distruction. Like a change of beliefs or a dictatorship. Something subtle in the human psyche is going to change?

Im not sure i get you 100% could you try to explain

M