Paranormal Photo With Kim Russo?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 valpro99

valpro99

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • 224 posts
  • Interests:Full time UNIX Admin for Wall Street Firm and part time UH-60 Blackhawk pilot for New Jersey Army National Guard. Deployed to Iraq.

Posted 07 December 2013 - 07:30 PM

A guy I work with forwarded me a photo taken at reading event conducted by Kim Russo. The photo shows Kim and a few other women in the photo. The girl in the lower left corner is my friends girlfriend. She claims that the face of a girl to her left is paranormal as there was absolutely no one sitting behind her. The girls face appears to be looking through one of those glass dividers you see in restaurants used to separate the bar and eating area. The picture was taken by the girlfriends friend.
The girl does appear to be sleeping as her eyes are closed. Unfortunately I don't have the original photo to examine its photo properties.
There also appears to be something going on in the overall shot as it looks like hair was in front of the lens and there's some kind of long bright spot dividing Russo and the girlfriend. Comments welcome.
Thanks

Posted Image

Edited by valpro99, 09 December 2013 - 11:24 AM.

#2 Runewolf1973

Runewolf1973

EVP

• GS Member
  • 85 posts
  • Interests:Jeeps, outdoors, paranormal stuff and unsolved mysteries.

Posted 07 December 2013 - 07:46 PM

There's a pretty good light show going on...what part of it would you say is paranormal?

#3 Snowlord

Snowlord

Ghoststudy's Official Photo Expert

• GS Member
  • 3,219 posts
  • Interests:Photography ... Chess ... Nature ... Astronomy ... Kicking Butt...stuff like that.

Posted 07 December 2013 - 08:23 PM

It looks like just a normal person to me. Her eyes could be closed simply because she blinked as the exposure was made. She might not have been sitting there, but might have just come by quickly and looked through there for some reason and then left after the image exposed.

The streaks and blurriness are caused by camera movement during a long exposure. The brighter band in front of Russo is likely a streak from the bright light above and to the left. It all looks quite normal for a long exposure with movement.

#4 Augustine

Augustine

Escaped Lunatic

• GS Member
  • 16,566 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 09:20 PM

It looks like there's some kind of partition right behind Kim and your friend.  The person in question appears to be standing behind the partition, so that only her head and face are visible above it.  That may be why your friend was under the impression that no one was beside her at the time.

#5 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • 12,519 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 08 December 2013 - 09:20 AM

Yeah, it's a glass divider between booths
Posted Image

#6 valpro99

valpro99

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • 224 posts
  • Interests:Full time UNIX Admin for Wall Street Firm and part time UH-60 Blackhawk pilot for New Jersey Army National Guard. Deployed to Iraq.

Posted 08 December 2013 - 06:08 PM

A closer look shows the girls head actually protrudes above the glass divider and to the left. I even think her reflection is in the divider sill. I really don't think there's anything paranormal in this picture.   

Edited by valpro99, 09 December 2013 - 11:27 AM.

#7 ssabrina-1989

ssabrina-1989

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 01:34 PM

There's nothing paranormal in this picture, hou see the womans Head even the back of the head behind the divider.