Free Skins
© Fisana

Please Share Your Specific Ghost Sighting With Us!

ghost shadow ghost apparition spirit specific haunting sighting share

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#1 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,721 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 20 September 2014 - 10:08 AM

Have you personally seen a ghost, apparition or Shadow Ghost with your own eyes?

If you have had such an experience, please give us a quick summary of that specific occasion. Just a paragraph is what we are looking for. And if you want to share additional experiences, please do so in separate posts. We suspect that many of you here in the forums have had such experiences and we would be pleased to hear about it! Even those of you who are lurking, we want to hear from you as well.  ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's my true sighting in a paragraph:
To start things off I will share one of my experiences with you.

A year ago, I was working at my desk in the loft. I had an uneasy feeling and looked up quickly. And in the hallway, to the right, I saw a shadow ghost stooped over in a sneaky position and staring at me. And just as quickly as I met it's gaze, it spun around and dashed down the hall and out of sight. I immediately ran after it but to no avail. I haven't seen any visual evidence of it since... but I have seen signs that it's still around, even last night! But that's a story for another time!

Now let's hear about your sighting! ... please?  :)

Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#2 PIT leader

PIT leader

Demon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 659 posts
  • Interests:ghost-hunting,videogames,metal music,horror films

Posted 20 September 2014 - 10:17 AM

Me and my father both saw what looked like a "grey" lady in Victorian dress seemingly walking off the pier at Torquay from the corner of our eyes (we are both sensitives.) There's a story in Torquay of a ghostly lady who died on a ship appearing on a full moon and this experience actually occurred during a full moon. This is possibly one of the most convincing experiences I have had.
We have such sights to show you!

IF YOU HAVE TIME, VIEW MY VIDEOS (NOT PARANORMAL) AT   https://www.youtube....cGDuiN3AKqdqNpQ

#3 Vlawde

Vlawde

Seance

• GS Member
  • 11,759 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 20 September 2014 - 10:50 AM

I haven't seen an apparition, but have seen sparks. My wife saw an apparition of a little girl appear for a minute or 2 in front of a closet in  child's bedroom in a home we were investigating. She could tell the dress it was wearing, but mostly could only see the torso. She talked to it and asked it to come closer to her, but it slowly faded out

Edit: Here's a still taken from the videocam in the room. Unfortunately it was trained on my wife and not what was out in front of her. That "orb" was a visible spark that moved in front of my wife and manifested. In the video, she holds out an EMF detector and it goes nuts, as she coaxes it to come to her.  The doll was a trigger object, we also had a lullaby playing in the room (same one that played when the homeowners had all kinds of activity in the room)

Posted Image

Edited by Vlawde, 20 September 2014 - 03:03 PM.

Posted Image

#4 Haunted Heart

Haunted Heart

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 237 posts
  • Interests:Studying the paranormal, film, music, writing, theatre and spending time with family.

Posted 20 September 2014 - 10:51 AM

One of my experiences in a paragraph:

I was staying with my parents in Ireland. We were the only 3 in the house-it belonged to my Aunt, but she was away. During that week in Ireland,  we all experienced weird things: a disembodied voice humming a song, lights that we'd switch off at night would be back on in the morning, items would move/disappear. The strangest occurrence was waking early one morning, walking into the lounge, and seeing that items of the furniture were tipped upside down or stacked into odd places. I felt very uncomfortable in that house. Even my sceptical dad was unnerved.
Posted Image

My novels, available as paperback or eBook

#5 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,721 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 11:13 AM

Wow... thank you everyone...good stuff so far.
Keep them coming everyone!

Posted Image

#6 Safire973

Safire973

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 01:39 PM

From a really old thread I posted in years ago:

I never saw a ghost or had any experiences until my uncle passed away.  I was, I believe 13 at the time and I woke up in the middle of the night and saw him floating at the end of my bed.  A half hourish conversation ensued.  Seems funny now that I was so nonchalant about the whole thing (the first thing I said was "Hi uncle Junior.  Aren't you dead?" lol ).

Also, after my friend's mother died, I used to see/hear alot of strange stuff in her house.  Lights going on and off all the time, footsteps on the stairs.  The creepiest thing was there was a "cupboard under the stairs" (kinda like Harry Potter) where her mom used to have a jewelry press (she worked from home alot).  For quite some time after she passed away, you could hear that machine going through the night.  We never quite got up the courage to open the door and check it out.
I fully believe that not everyone is meant to see things; some things you just aren't meant to know.

#7 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,350 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 06:30 PM

This particulate time I have turned to my right to see a small child sitting at our dining room table.  They just popped in and out of sight every quickly but I saw them clearly. The child had very short blonde hair so I don't know if it was a he or a she as the table blocked their clothes. Also it was like they were glowing, they were quite white, not like a shadow at all.

I also hear very clear disembodied voices when I hear them and they have been both male and female.
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#8 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,721 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 10:55 PM

This is getting so interesting... please share more!
And if you are visiting as a guest, please sign in and share as well!  :)
Posted Image

#9 Loru

Loru

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 107 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 11:05 PM

Posted 10 July 2014 - 02:13 AM
Jim, I'd love to share my experiences, and then  I see a text like the below.
I'm pretty sure I'm the only other person here, that was  posting much about a cat.
Also I barely get replies when I post. I'm not trying to say people have to agree with my views,
but if a person wants to read a post, they could also leave a coment.

The below was posted by a moderator:
My spooky powers are telling me there's a crazy cat lady around here that knows more than she's letting on.....

#10 PIT leader

PIT leader

Demon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 659 posts
  • Interests:ghost-hunting,videogames,metal music,horror films

Posted 21 September 2014 - 02:41 AM

I have had a few cat experiences too. My last cat died in 2012, and the day after me and my dad were standing by his grave in the garden saying "goodnight" to him. As we said it, we heard a faint static sounding meow. We asked if it was him to meow again and we heard it again. My parents have also heard meows and footsteps and I saw a glowing white cat walk through my room. I definitely believe that animals have souls and that they can visit us after death too.
We have such sights to show you!

IF YOU HAVE TIME, VIEW MY VIDEOS (NOT PARANORMAL) AT   https://www.youtube....cGDuiN3AKqdqNpQ

#11 Vlawde

Vlawde

Seance

• GS Member
  • 11,759 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 08:33 AM

Loru, there was a member here named Crazy Cat Lady....maybe the mod saw them lurking? (They haven't actively posted here in a few years AFAIK)
Posted Image

#12 Safire973

Safire973

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 08:40 AM

View PostLoru, on 20 September 2014 - 11:05 PM, said:

Posted 10 July 2014 - 02:13 AM
Jim, I'd love to share my experiences, and then  I see a text like the below.
I'm pretty sure I'm the only other person here, that was  posting much about a cat.
Also I barely get replies when I post. I'm not trying to say people have to agree with my views,
but if a person wants to read a post, they could also leave a coment.

The below was posted by a moderator:
My spooky powers are telling me there's a crazy cat lady around here that knows more than she's letting on.....
What thread did you see this in?  Please feel free to send any of the moderators or admin a pm. Thanks :)

Edit: I have found the statement in question.  That was not directed at you.  That was in the Funhouse forum, and it was picking on the fact that someone had changed that moderator's title.  It was actually referencing another mod/admin in a joking manner.
I fully believe that not everyone is meant to see things; some things you just aren't meant to know.

#13 GhostlyGrace

GhostlyGrace

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 365 posts
  • Interests:Freaking people out with my thoughts & dreams

Posted 21 September 2014 - 09:10 AM

Back in the 90's, I had a bad case of insomnia.  It was 2 am and I was laying on the couch, watching TV,   My parents house has large windows and the window next to the TV had the blinds open. Where my head was, I could see the living room and the dining room, and part of the kitchen reflected in the big window.  Since the dining room light was on, I could see everything. . Movement in the window made me look. In the reflection was a smoky figure.   It had a perfect shape of a man but instead of being a shadow and dark, it looked like smoke.   I could see one hand was gripping the door way between the kitchen and the dining room and it was leaning out and looking at me. I didn't see features like eyes or anything but from it's body posture, I could tell it was looking at me.   I leaned up and looked over the back of the couch at the door way and the figure wasn't there.   I looked back at the window, it was still there.  My head went back and forth a few times until the figure was gone from the window. After realizing it was really gone, I turned on the kitchen light and just looked around.   Didn't see anything the rest of the night.

Posted Image

#14 Vlawde

Vlawde

Seance

• GS Member
  • 11,759 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 09:31 AM

My wife had a few experiences years ago.

Her last husband passed away because of a heart/lung issue he was born with. He had trouble breathing, and would stand at the open bedroom window sometimes just to get fresh air. For a few days after he passed, she saw him standing there, kind of glowing. He also visited her in dreams, assuring her all was well.

Long before that her and her hubby were staying at her parent's house, her mother was already gone and her father had just passed away. Right after he passed, they hear movement and drawers opening and closing in his room, like he was packing. They were afraid to go in there. No one else was in the home and the next day there were no signs of disturbance in the room
Posted Image

#15 Loru

Loru

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 107 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 11:51 AM

Hello PIT leader, Vlawde, Safire,GhostlyGrace, you gals and guys are great :)
Thank you so much for what you wrote. What a warm feeling thank you.
Kind of in a hurry today, but I can't wait to post again.
The post I saw, was in 'Funhouse', and the topic 'I know who my friends are',
or close to that.

Thanks again, Loru

#16 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,721 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 04:50 PM

On this particular thread... it's not so much about replies but simply sharing experiences.
Posted Image

#17 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,350 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 05:00 PM

My daughter when she was very young said dead people would walk up the hallway outside her bedroom; stop at her bedroom doorway and look into her room. She said they would never come into her room but she could see them reflected in the door handle; that I had to cover so she could sleep. I never questioned her as to why she thought they were dead, but that thought did cross my mind, At the time I think I didn't want to add to her concerns; covering the handle and a few other nightly rituals seemed to alleviate her worries and she was able to sleep  

Now she is an adult she sometime hears voices too and has woken up with some strange scratch marks on her back that we think she wouldn't be able to make on her own.
Posted Image

#18 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,721 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 10:57 PM

Wow, Klainey... that's creepy, especially since she said dead people and not just one dead person!

Well here's another sighting of mine:
I posted earlier today on Vlawde's thread about the haunted house in Sacramento on H street. My son and I went there one evening with our cameras in hopes of gathering some evidence. We were there quite a long time and with no noticeable results. So we hoped in the car and left. We came to the light 1 or 2 blocks away. We were sitting there waiting for the green light when we heard a voice in the car… It was loud laughter! And the voice was that of a woman. She laughed and yelled out, Ha Haaa! The strange thing was, it sounded like the voice was in my head. So I turned to my son and he looked spooked. I asked if he heard it. He said yes and confirmed what I heard. We concluded that this ghost lady was laughing at us for not acquiring any evidence after our long stay there. But to us, we didn't go home empty-handed. We heard a voice and it was loud and clear!   ;)
Posted Image

#19 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,350 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 02:14 AM

There is a medium (Charmaine Wilson);  and I have been to a few of her shows. While I am there I see shadows move around on the stage with her; I remember one particular time she said she has a child with her. I could see this small shadow on stage encircle her waist like a child would as if to hug her. I often think if it is something they are doing with the lights (Causing the shadows) or if it is actually something paranormal as I mostly hear and feel things and not see them as much. I have had a few things visual wise such as being able to see orbs since I was a child- they use to scare me but my older sister said I could tell them to leave and we use to make a game of it.

Edited by klainey, 19 October 2014 - 02:17 AM.

Posted Image

#20 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,721 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 06:19 PM

Klainey... can you describe the orbs you would see?
I have seen three in my lifetime with my eyes. One was a solid white orb that passed between me and another ghost hunter, one was hazy and one was mostly round with a streaming trail and very faded.
Did you always see them in the same way... or are they different in appearance at times?

And lastly... do you still see them? and if so, how often?  :)
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ghost, shadow ghost, apparition, spirit, specific, haunting, sighting, share

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users