Free Skins
© Fisana

Please Share Your Specific Ghost Sighting With Us!

ghost shadow ghost apparition spirit specific haunting sighting share

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#21 kevinscan

kevinscan

Demon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 652 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting
    Family
    photography
    Computers
    Art
    friends
    horror & sci-fi
    a good mystery
    Star Wars

Posted 20 October 2014 - 02:36 AM

It was about a year ago, I was asleep and had to go to the toilet, so I got out of bed  and made my way there, but about half way (the kitchen) I saw what looked like a black cat run from the kitchen to the back door and through it, there was no sound, just a black shadow. and my cat was asleep in my sons room, I tuned the light on, but there was nothing.
Posted Image

The most sophisticated computer ever  devised by mankind is now called Stonehenge.

#22 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,350 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 04:41 AM

The ones I see mostly look like bubbles they are circular but transparent like a bubble. ( I know it is a horrible description) I used to see them in volume and they would scare me as a child; the room I was in could be full of them and they would try to move closer to me and they were very fast.  They really scared me and as I said my sister told me I could make them move back by telling them to!  She said she could also see them and I shouldn't be afraid. I still see them but I don't see them in the same volume as I did as a child and I can block them if I don't want to see them. I never called them orbs I used to say I saw dots! :confused: I had all the childhood eye tests so I don't think it is related to being something wrong with my vision.

Then as an adult I also saw larger beige circular things that seem to come out of nowhere and disappear in flash of beige light; I am not really sure if they do disappear or they move so fast (like the smaller orbs I see) that it just appears that they disappear but there is definitely a flash of light with them!

Then there are the ones that look like the “dust orbs” they can be white, wispy/solid or dark (a bit like a shadow; like when you look at a bright light and then you look away you can still see the dark shape of the light). I have had that happen at work; I saw this dark orb thing  next to a work colleague; it then appeared next to my left side and it affected my vision as it was quite dense and changed shape and grew very large shape. I don't know if it was an orb or what to call it! I am glad to say that has only happened once and I was worried; thinking something could be going on with my vision but after a while it went away!

I never really called them anything other than dots but I later though orb was a better label for them.

I also see vivid purple lightning Like if you are watching a lightning storm only purple and I have no idea what to call that!

Edited by klainey, 20 October 2014 - 04:47 AM.

Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#23 daphnerose

daphnerose

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 250 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 11:06 AM

When I was young i lived in a crazy house.  Doors slammed, the handles rattled,  one night in my room lights swirled around the top of the wall near the ceiling just zipping around and around.  I've seen orbs of various shapes and sizes,  walked thru "cobwebs".  My cat and I watched an orb on a wall one time moving around for at least thirty seconds.  We also have a man that runs by the house in a flannel shirt,  all of us have seen him.  One time I was doing dishes in my kitchen and was looking outside at my birdfeeder and a black mass that sort of looked like a outdoor garbage bag go flying by.  I ran to the back door to look out to see if it was a bag.  Nothing there.That was last year.

#24 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,350 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 07:46 PM

This is great to hear everyone's experiences. :)

My partner was in bed asleep for a few hours. I was making my way to bed; being the last person up I turned off the kitchen light.  I was standing in the hallway looking down towards our bedroom when I turned off the light; during this time I clearly saw what I thought was my partner cross the bedroom door space as if going into the en-suit. (We have an orange Himalayan lamp that stays on in the bedroom). I was cursing  because that was my next stop! But when I walked down and into the bedroom my partner was still asleep in bed. I can't explain what I saw and just notch it up to the many unexplainable things that have happened over a long period of time :)
Posted Image

#25 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,350 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 08:17 PM

My sister has also had three visions and a sense of our brother hurting himself which have occurred each time; she doesn't see how it happens just that something bad is going to happen. The first two were only minor car accidents that earned her the label of jinx :( from him.  However, the last time she was so upset saying something terrible was going to happen... He degloved his finger off to the 1st knuckle by oiling his motorbike chain with a rag on his finger  :wallbash: :Picture 562: his little dog was there and she scoffed the thrown flesh down without a pause. The surgeon had to repair his finger down to the 2nd knuckle so now he is missing 1/2 a finger on that hand
Posted Image

#26 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,891 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 02 November 2014 - 06:49 PM

It was on  Game Day and we were sitting in the dining-room, playing Mexican Train, when out of the corner of my eye, i saw movement in the glass of the back door. The door was open, so what ever it was had to be in the kitchen, between the door and the back of my mom's chair. That could be the only way; it would be able to reflect onto the door, so that I would be able to see it from where I was sitting.

Another time I had finally gotten my own room. After having moved into it, I felt a presence. Outside my window there was a 12 inch wide flower garden, then the 5' wide driveway and next to the driveway was the woodpile. Sitting on top of the woodpile was a huge, white-colored apparition. It's eyes glowed red and had long limbs It was staring in at me. After what seemed forever, I tore my gaze away from it, and hid under the covers until morning. My mother found me like that, under the sheet and coverlet. She wondered how I could breathe under there.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#27 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,891 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 02 November 2014 - 07:01 PM

Attached File  DHH.jpg   30.31K   8 downloads
My brother gave me the Disney Haunted House album. I played it for the first time in my bedroom, with my friend. I turned it on. She suggested, we pull the shades and get on the bed, with the sheet over our heads, that way we would be in semi-darkness. I figured why not, and we proceeded to do just that. Not much time later, about the second section of the album, we noticed there was an imprint of a hand on the sheet. Just the hand, no arm attached or shadow of a person on the sheet. It scared the heck out of us! We threw back the sheet, and there was no one there and preceeded to run out of the room.

Posted Image

My Shop

#28 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,891 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 07:11 PM

My friends and I were listening to the Disney Haunted House album in the basement. One of my friends said, she saw a shadow of a man near the stairs, which led into the house. Do to where I was standing, my view of the stairs was blocked by a 10-foot cement chimney foundation block. I moved over to her and looked, I saw the shadow of a man in rain slicker and hat. It was like what fishermen wear. He was standing on what would be the third step of the stairs. There was nothing there to cast a shadow. The only rain gear down there was 12 feet away to the left of the window. It was impossible for it to cast that shadow. We freaked and ran from the cellar up the outside steps. My mother came outside and asked what was wrong. I told her and she insisted I show her, needless to say, I was none to happy about that. We went down to the cellar, so I could show her. It was gone, which freaked me out even more.

Edited by MacCionoadha' Bean-Sidhe, 25 April 2016 - 06:55 PM.

Posted Image

My Shop

#29 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,350 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 01:33 AM

I had a female friend stay at our house for several weeks. One night she said she was having trouble sleeping and turned over on the bed to face the wardrobe.. She said even though it was dark she could clearly see what looked like a dark female figure standing near the built in wardrobe: she said she was so frightened she turned back onto her other side and covered her head so she couldn't see it. :confused0068: After asking if she could have been sleeping; I said I would of SCREAMED out for help and I couldn't of TURN MY BACK ON IT!  

Another time I was out of the house and the same friend was home. She did a double take when I walked in the house asking did I just get home; because she heard me moving around in my bedroom and even heard my door open and footsteps up the hall way but then she said she thought I went back to my room because the door slammed closed.
Posted Image

#30 CorisCapnSkip

CorisCapnSkip

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 11:08 PM

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 20 September 2014 - 10:08 AM, said:

If you have had such an experience, please give us a quick summary of that specific occasion. Just a paragraph is what we are looking for. And if you want to share additional experiences, please do so in separate posts.

Where is the thread for things heard but not actually seen?

#31 trin

trin

Alien

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,529 posts
  • Interests:photography, art, ghost stories (particularly first hand), history, Asia, origami, fiber arts/crafts. http://www.zibbet.com/trinlayk

Posted 13 November 2014 - 12:22 PM

I've moved twice and STILL hear my long ago ferret scampering...  (in the new house it's on hardwood floors and not carpet)  and sometimes hear, feel or see a third cat (I have TWO currently, I think #3 is a cat that I had almost 30 years ago that was particularly attached to my daughter, who was tiny at the time.)

also I've seen things in the woods that supposedly don't exist, not bigfoot he's almost "normal" compared to what I've seen.
1) at the edge of the woods,  and out over a cut corn field, (northern Indiana a few miles from Lake Michigan) a winged snake, it was about a  yard away from me and took off from the ground with a leap and a flap.  about a yard long and mostly shades of brown. wings had feathers.  Definitely NOT a hawk or raptor carrying off a snake. Watched it flying for several minutes, though it flew at a similar speed to a hawk.

2) slim white & speckled hoofed quadruped in the deeper woods, NOT a deer -- slimmer than a deer,taller than a deer,  long tail very fast,  Looked at me turned and lept away. may  have had 3 seconds of a clear view, large dark eyes (like an amime character).

Edited by trin, 13 November 2014 - 12:23 PM.

#32 trin

trin

Alien

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,529 posts
  • Interests:photography, art, ghost stories (particularly first hand), history, Asia, origami, fiber arts/crafts. http://www.zibbet.com/trinlayk

Posted 13 November 2014 - 12:27 PM

Oooh and I have sort of a looooong story about a Light Industrial setting where I worked... I'd be alone in the place for about an hour every  morning, and in the evening my co-worker would be alone for about an hour, and the night shift guy was alone most of his shift.

never saw anything in particular, but there were definitely pranks and general mischief, but mostly when there was only one person in the building.

Night shift guy made fun of us day shift gals, until one night when something scared the crud out of him... he left mid shift with all the machines and lights on and didn't lock up...
and wouldn't come in to get his last check, we had to run it out to the parking lot for him.

#33 MichelleGStudy

MichelleGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,309 posts
  • Interests:I am in private practice with a primary focus on treatment & management of eye disease. I enjoy astronomy, paranormal Investigating, visiting cemeteries, geocaching, gold panning, metal detecting & things of that nature.

Posted 14 November 2014 - 08:51 PM

Trin so you love ferrets too? I have a 5 year old ferret - I love that little guy so much :yes:

Edited by Michelle, 14 November 2014 - 08:56 PM.

#34 trin

trin

Alien

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,529 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 06:52 PM

Michelle! I love all kinds of critters, one of my ferrets helped raise one of my kitties, and when he passed (old age) she was heartbroken, and we adopted a kitten to be her little brother. :D

I've also had gerbils, guinea pigs, dogs, hamsters and rats.   Ferrets are HILARIOUS....   Rats are clever and personable.
My ferrets were pretty well trained and would come when called and do a few other behaviors on command. (like give kisses, or stand up to get a treat) People don't realize how trainable so many critters are.

I've got a few more "Ghost stories" from my Uncle's house, but I've really tired myself out today. (Family is in the process of moving.)

#35 NightWalkerGStudy

NightWalkerGStudy

Pooky's Keeper

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,179 posts
  • Interests:paranormal happenings, music, video games, smartphones, politics, keeping my fangs clean.

Posted 16 November 2014 - 07:57 PM

I remember I was at my girlfriend's house about a year ago and it was late at night... probably around 2am.  Anyway, I got up to get a bottle of water out of the fridge, and I swear I saw a shadow that resembled my girlfriend's mom walk into the kitchen while i was coming from the hallway.  I went into the kitchen and found no one there.  The weird thing is, my girlfriend's mom is alive and well, and she was at a friend's house at this time.  To make this even more weird, after I got back to bed, my girlfriend told me her mom texted her and said she had a bad headache.... Coincidence?

Posted Image

"Life doesn't get easier...

You just get stronger."

#36 spineofsnake

spineofsnake

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 100 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 09:31 AM

I've seen "ghosts" (whatever that means) since I was around 6 years old. The first time I remember was when my mother sent me down to the basement to get printer paper from my dad's home office. His office bordered on a dark empty boiler room, and as I was rummaging through the desk I felt a sensation of being watched. I looked over and saw a gray, vaguely human-shaped shadow moving toward me from the back of the boiler room. It wasn't overtly menacing, but it *definitely* seemed sentient and aware of my presence. I ran upstairs and told my mother I saw a ghost and she told me there was no such thing, people either went to heaven or hell when they died and that was it. So I stopped telling people when I saw them after that. Interestingly enough, my father recently asked if I remembered seeing ghosts as a kid. He said they told me to hush and to stop making up stories, but were completely freaked out by the stuff I shared with them! It makes me wonder how many other kids see "things", but eventually train themselves to stop seeing them after adults shut them down.

Apart from occasionally seeing shadow people, I moved around a lot and twice lived in houses that were apparently "haunted" - one in Ireland, the other in New Orleans. But those are two separate stories.

#37 Raven Hexx

Raven Hexx

EVP

• GS Member
  • 75 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 06:47 PM

While working at the local 'pop n shop' I was mopping the floor one night after closing and I looked up to see a young guy. He was pure white head to foot and naked but with black eyes. It spooked me a little, but only because I didn't expect anyone there. He stared me straight in the eyes before dissapearing. I have no idea what he was.

#38 Death Omen

Death Omen

Orb

• GS Member
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:Oh, about anything related to the "paranormal" since having retired from doing psychotherapy.

Posted 16 December 2014 - 10:50 AM

Simply put, oh yes, I have seen  as well as felt them and not all the touches were of a friendly nature.
"If you can tell me what is wrong with you then I can help you understand just how wrong you are."

"No you're right. Let's do it the DUBEST WAY POSSIBLE because I I easier or you and everyone else to understand".

"Don't bother trying to figure me out. Not even they little voice in m head understand me".

"I'M RETRED. This is as dressed up as I'm going to get".

"Sorry if I look interested....I'm not".

"People who think they know it all have no clue as to how little they really know."

#39 hawk_fan12

hawk_fan12

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 04:58 PM

My mother and father moved our family to an old farm house . It was built in the early 1900's. While I was in my room playng games one night . I had an empty soda bottle on a table behind me. I was realy in to my game. When the soda bottle went flying acrost the room with such force it bounced off the wall on the other side of the room. The room got ice cold and felt like all the air had been removed out of it. I was 17 at the time. I ran to my parent's room and jumped in their bed like a babby. I did not see a ghost but I sure felt one.

#40 MichelleGStudy

MichelleGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,309 posts
  • Interests:I am in private practice with a primary focus on treatment & management of eye disease. I enjoy astronomy, paranormal Investigating, visiting cemeteries, geocaching, gold panning, metal detecting & things of that nature.

Posted 25 January 2015 - 05:13 PM

Hawk Fan Welcome to the boards & thank you for sharing your story. I would run like a tiny baby girl - so don't feel bad!! LOL

Edited by Michelle, 25 January 2015 - 05:15 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ghost, shadow ghost, apparition, spirit, specific, haunting, sighting, share

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users