#21 siguie

siguie

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • 1,258 posts

Posted 22 March 2021 - 02:20 PM

View PostMichelleGStudy, on 21 March 2021 - 08:16 PM, said:

View PostKlaineyGStudy, on 17 March 2021 - 02:00 AM, said:

I will help by directing all and any questions to you Siguie ;)

HA! I see what you did there Klainey & I love it!  I had to laugh!!!!

Yeah I do too ... it's called wimping out Posted ImageShe doesn't even share the stories she has werkin in a hospital and using her Tasker setup with voice shout out :bad:  What's up with that :bunny:

@Louczar Oh ok I have high ceilings too upstairs the point was just to make sure it wasn't some wacky power connector in the attic or something.

SO just to be clear you have random, possibly moving pockets of unusually high EMF in your home? AND there is no obvious source. :whistling:  :ghost:

Ok, first I'd write a new Tasker profile for that range say 250 to 550 and set the notification to a different tone. That way you wont have to be scanning all of the time. Then every time that tone goes off make a note of the location, try to be unbiased but see if those high EMF readings tend to clump together. If so is there any correlation with past events? OR is there a negative correlation as in those are the places nothing has happened.

In any event while unusual those 500 micro Tesla spots are not scary large and I recall you need 5T+ before you can feel Lorentz force {that's the current moving in a mag field force for those physicsally disinclined} but dang that is sooo cool I would so recommend putting up a Wyze V3 camera ... ya noes if you can get away with it :whistling:

Just so ya know there are some places that have high emf for no obvious reason like from water percolating in bedrock or perhaps an earthquake fault under pressure AND if you go hiking with your phone it's not too unusual to find emf hotspots in the wild. However, they tend to be quite large like 30 or 40 feet with a gradual increase as you approach the spot which from my experience was around 200 to 300 ish μT.

I don't know what to say about an indoor localized phenomenon other than cool you are soooo lucky and perchance consider moving :whistling:

Kidding I would research the carp out of it :bunny:
- siguie -

#22 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • 6,287 posts

Posted 23 March 2021 - 07:12 AM

Oh sorry that is an old story but just for you siguie :there there: . My tasker "Ghost" app siguie is talking of is set up to say :Boo: Only it never says anything except for when I go to work which can be surprising :fright: spooks must like to visit the hospital. :good:
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#23 LouczarGStudy

LouczarGStudy

• 1,083 posts
  • Interests:avoiding dumb people...you know, those that believe anything they are told....or found on the net.

Posted 24 March 2021 - 06:31 AM

My new project that I am leading in my new role has come in.  I previously had about 1 hour in the morning to visit any websites and such in the morning.  I have to be running at full speed to get stuff done when I get in these days.  With all my engineering work and all the meetings (through the day and as late as 9PM ) 6 days a week have absorbed just about all my time these days.  I did not realize it was this crazy when I accepted this new position.  

I only have time to type this because I am in a meeting and got a few minutes while someone talks about stuff that doesn't apply to me at all...  :-(
Just because you have one....doesn't mean you have to act like one - Louczar
Life is short, enjoy it!

#24 siguie

siguie

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • 1,258 posts

Posted 05 April 2021 - 12:26 PM

Huh that's weird this has nuthin to do with ghost Posted Image

Activating siguie skill read between the lines ... :mask:

K let's see yer saying yer job sucks, yadda yadda  but you cannot leave yet yadda yadda Klainey is a twinkee head yadda yadda oh here we are you're just real busy  ... and then sumthin about bringing beatnick poetry back to its former glory :what:

Ah ok well that's cool I was wondering why you wasn't posting :yes: BUT you got Tasker running with the EMF profile so that's cool so even if you don't post you will notice things over time and that's really the main point :yes: BUT I really do appreciate that you went and did the Tasker thang 'cuz I think it's an incredible ghost tool that more people need to know about :good:

Best of luck with the poetry! and dig the lead sled Daddy-o  :bunny:
- siguie -

#25 LouczarGStudy

LouczarGStudy

• 1,083 posts
  • Interests:avoiding dumb people...you know, those that believe anything they are told....or found on the net.

Posted 07 April 2021 - 05:13 AM

Not really an update.  But, i will need to start taking my phone to the bedroom at night.  I usually leave it in the living room to charge at night.  I will only say that twice in the last week i wish I had it within arms reach after laying down.  Would have been interesting to see what the reading was when i felt like it would have been a good time to do a scan.  You can PM me if you want to hear about it.
Life is short, enjoy it!

#26 siguie

siguie

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • 1,258 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:39 PM

View PostLouczarGStudy, on 07 April 2021 - 05:13 AM, said:

... Would have been interesting to see what the reading was when i felt like it would have been a good time to do a scan.  You can PM me if you want to hear about it.

Dude srsly this is a Ghost Forum ... you have the only active ongoing research and you want people to PM if they are interested :headlbash:  Fine I'll PM you to post the follow up here :devil:

Oh hey yer wife doesn't read here does she? 'cuz then I might be able to figure out the why PM thang :bunny:
- siguie -

#27 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • 6,287 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:18 PM

Maybe it isn't 13 + material that he can post on the forum; hence the PM?
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#28 LouczarGStudy

LouczarGStudy

• 1,083 posts

Posted Today, 08:06 AM

Ok, fine.  Some is the same that the side of my pillow is getting pushed on.  Our pillows are of the foam type and I can feel the foam pushing in towards my ear.  One night it was so profound that I thought my daughters cat was in our room and pawing at it.  

This happened 2 nights in a row.  That is unusual for my house.  We dont typically have or notice things happen in consecutive days.

Both nights it happened within a minute of laying down.  The second night I actually rolled over when it happened and pushed my arm in that direction thinking it was the cat (none of our pets are allowed in our bedroom).  I only felt my wifes pillow as she was not in bed yet.  I rolled back over and was laying on my back.  It was several minutes later that I thought I heard a voice.  A voice of a woman.  Said one word as a loud whisper or a soft voice.  I was hesitant in posting this as I am not 100% on what I heard.  It did sound like a womans voice saying 1 word.  I couldn't make it out though.

Here is what my rational side is considering.  I "heard" the voice maybe 5 minutes after I was on my back.  I was starting to drift off.  It definitely caught my attention and was awake for awhile just listening.  Here are my rational thoughts on it

I had felt the pillow get pushed and then was falling asleep minutes later and my imagination was involved.
I have never heard voices in the house before.  My wife has only heard them a couple of times over the years of living here and unsure if it was a TV upstairs that was on.  She never looked.
I never get too creeped out when my pillow gets pushed on or other minor stuff that has gone on for years.  The voice (if it was what I heard) was creepy to me.  
Nothing else has happened since then.

I dont want to seem crazy..or more than usual.  :-)
Life is short, enjoy it!