3 replies to this topic

#1 MacQdor

MacQdor

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 01:38 PM

https://www.youtube....ture=youtu.be   (Mid Day) No ones home Video 1.

Early April I leave camcorder on to see if the house makes similar noises when no one home.  Noises tend to magnify in an empty house, no applicances are on.

6:00 thumps, walking noise, 6:44, 7:40'ish walking around noise, 11:29, 15:45, 16:30, 16:38(thumps and walking around), 18:50, 19:05, 19:30 [outside thunder does appear 20 minutes into the video, doesn't last long.] 22:58 thru 23:01 loud thud noise. 27:47, 28:50, 30:27 LOUD NOISE/MOVEMENT, 31:10, 37:36 noise and video cam is touched. 45:18(movement in and around camera).46:02 something closes sound. Loud noise at 49:27, 49:54
(left wall panel is the ADT security)

Video 2. (URL corrected)

May 15th (Night time)Away from the home. No ones home.

Few interesting sound first 12 seconds of video then  25:08, 25:17, 25;25, 25:52(loud), (near and far sounds begin at 28:08, 28:15,  28:43(thud), 30:00, 36:54 tinkering, and movement, Car driving by around 37:35(background), 38:40 thuds and walking around. 38:58 thuds and walking around.

39:22, 39:43 noises near the camera, as if its being touched. Weird noise throughout towards the end of the video.

FAQ

Can hear better with headphones and no background noise in your place of viewing. You are more than welcome to edit the video and remove the air/background noise, to enhance your listening experience(Audicity makes that easily doable, even offers a "How To" YouTube Video). Time stamps above are guides, but it best to listen from start to- finish or click a few seconds before each time stamp.

Don't quote me(because I have another House Noise Noones home Video) where if you maximize the screen and are able to look hard, study hard you can see the camera changes focus on its own while looking dead at the door(cross above) given by Fr Northrop.  Cam changes focus on its own, like a brief tinkering of zoom in/zoom out and when that happens an invisvle smudge passes in front of it. Happens brief, very brief but noticable on a giant screen.

I have no more dual monitors so I cant confirm that. I did see it months back but thinking it might be this video or the one I've yet to upload to YouTube.

Either way, there's enough noise on both video(s) to make viewing interesting.

NOTE: The video that recorded both of these  is now missing.  Has been since late July, early August.

The day it went missing it was left on trying to record House noise just like these.

Edited by MacQdor, 05 September 2014 - 09:21 AM.

Attitude is your acceptance of the natural laws, or your rejection of the natural laws

#2 Grisner

Grisner

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 142 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 06:51 PM

well, I'm certainly not an expert but I would say that the noises are the house settling.

#3 lorac61469

lorac61469

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 09:00 AM

View PostGrisner, on 20 January 2015 - 06:51 PM, said:

well, I'm certainly not an expert but I would say that the noises are the house settling.

Exactly what I said when he posted this on another message board.  He doesn't agree that it's normal house noises like a refrigerator cutting on/off or possibly an ice maker or something else in the house.

#4 MacQdor

MacQdor

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 12:31 PM

Thanks Grisner

Sorry for responding so late. I dont get the emails from this forum. Thanks for taking the time in looking at it. 42 minutes is a long time
Attitude is your acceptance of the natural laws, or your rejection of the natural laws

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users