Loud "hey!" Out Of Nowhere!

Ghost Whisper Hey Poltergeist Sleep Paralysis Scary Unexplained Shadow People Entity Knock

• You cannot reply to this topic
23 replies to this topic

#21 JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,189 posts

Posted 30 May 2016 - 09:38 PM

View PostMacCionoadha, on 30 May 2016 - 05:11 PM, said:

I've had episodes of paralysis while laying in bed. Each time I was wide awake. I would call out, 'Mom' or 'Dad' and no one would hear me.There were times when this happened and I could hear one of my parents walking to the bathroom, but they couldn't hear me call them. One time when it happened, I felt something fall/jump on top of me and as before I called out and no one heard me. Suddenly I got enraged, I could feel anger rising in me and I yelled at 'It'. I said, 'Get off me or I'll kill you.' The next thing I know, it quickly jumped off me and moved to the other side of the room. 'It' stood there and watched me.

the last time it happened, when I heard my mom go into the bathroom during the episode. I kept calling out to her, yelling, 'Mom!'. At first she thought it was my sister talking in her sleep, she tended to do that. She finally realized it was me and came running into my room. She pulled me up into a sitting position. She screamed for my Dad and he came running, I still couldn't move. So my Dad carried me into the parlor and sat me on the couch. My Mom sat with me and later told me, that it had happened to her once before. She told me the following:

These are fascinating occurrences you've experienced and unusual compared to the norm! Is it okay if I save your experiences for future research? Sleep paralysis usually means total paralysis. Meaning not able to talk as well. So now I'm wondering if this was beyond what most experience with S.P. ......and maybe not S.P. at all. I say that for three reasons, 1. You were able to call out. And 2. you were obviously attacked by a rather powerful entity! and after it released it's hold on you, it fled and watched you from a distance! And 3. You were awake when it happened! ...very different but yet extremely interesting.

Can you describe what the entity looked like? And how tall?
And do you think your threats/anger made the difference for it releasing it's hold on you?
Are you absolutely sure you were wide awake and not dreaming you were awake?

#22 EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,398 posts
  • Interests:Audio & Digital Still Creation

Posted 30 May 2016 - 10:18 PM

View PostNightWalker07GStudy, on 28 May 2016 - 07:17 AM, said:

That reminds me of a guy I used to bowl with on a league...  He said if he slept a certain way, he would wake up floating, looking down at himself sleeping.  I'm wondering if this is something that goes on with the mind when we are in a certain position while sleeping...

Sleep Paralysis has been linked to frequently take place when sleeping on the back NightWalker so that makes perfect sense.

Edited by EVP, 31 May 2016 - 05:39 AM.

My Signature
Posted Image

#23 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,422 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 31 May 2016 - 01:46 PM

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 30 May 2016 - 09:38 PM, said:

These are fascinating occurrences you've experienced and unusual compared to the norm! Is it okay if I save your experiences for future research?
Yes, if you wish to. The strange thing is, I never had those 'episodes', when my Sister and I shared a room. They started happening, when my brother moved out and I got his room. They didn't occur until after I saw, what I believe was a Wendigo. It sitting on the woodpile and watching me, when I looked out my window one night. It was after that, that I starting getting the 'episodes'.

I always felt, while in my room, that I was being watched. I still do for that matter. I generally feel it all through the house, but mostly the feeling comes at night or when I'm alone in the house. Though I still feel I'm being watched, I haven't had an 'episode' since my parents found me, that last time.

Can you describe what the entity looked like? And how tall?
When it was on me, all I could see was blackness, but when it got off me and retreated to the side of the room, I could see it much better. It was black, oval shaped, about 4½-feet tall, and it was fuzzy around the edges. I was able to differentiate it from the darkness in my room, because my room is right below our driveway light and back then it was on all the time. It wasn't till I was in my twenties, that my Dad switched it out for a motion sensor light. So my room was fairly lit, almost like twilight. So, I was able to see a shadow entity, because it was darker than the darkness of my room, if that makes sense.

And do you think your threats/anger made the difference for it releasing it's hold on you?

I believe, that had I not gotten so enraged, it may not have released me.

Are you absolutely sure you were wide awake and not dreaming you were awake?

Yes, I was wide awake and not dreaming. I know when I'm dreaming and when I'm not. i learned to differentiate reality and a dream. If I'm in a nightmare and don't like what's happening, I can tell myself it's only a dream and alter it, unless I'm on sleep meds. I'll know it's a night-terror, but I'll not be able to alter it.

Edited by MacCionoadha' Bean-Sidhe, 31 May 2016 - 01:48 PM.

My Signature

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#24 earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,915 posts

Posted 04 June 2016 - 09:14 PM

I like Tantric's idea of there being someone trying to help you come out of some scary experiences of sleep paralysis. Also good advice to steer clear of the youtube DIY'ers!
My Signature
It's in the trees, it's coming!

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com