• Please log in to reply
325 replies to this topic

#321 LeticiaAlb

LeticiaAlb

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 47 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 05:30 AM

another peep said this is the month for paranormal stuff look like it has started :shocked:

#322 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

The Official GhostStudy Easter Bunny

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,152 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 13 August 2019 - 11:04 AM

Yes, it seems to be Things are amping up again.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

Posted Image

My Shop

#323 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,152 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 13 August 2019 - 11:15 AM

August 12, 2019 - 2:35 AM: I got that creepy feeling again; I was in the kitchen getting more ice water when I heard footsteps behind me. Thinking it's just my mother, I turned to look there wasn't anyone there. I went into the parlor to check; I peeked around the fireplace, and the bathroom door was open, and only the nightlight was on. So, checked in on my mother and her door was closed, so it wasn't her. I went back into the kitchen and heard the footsteps moving again. It wasn't me causing the boards to flex, because I was standing still.

Posted Image

My Shop

#324 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,152 posts

Posted 24 September 2019 - 01:31 AM

August 29, 2019 - 3:29 AM: I had gone in to use the bathroom when I heard someone talking it sounded as if it in the room with me. The voice was female, but I couldn't distinguish what was said. I thought it might have been my mom outside the door letting me know she needs to use the facilities. I called out and said I'd I needed to wash my hands, and I'd be right out. I then heard the voice again; I thought maybe she didn't hear me, so I poked my head out and looked around; no one there. I checked, and my mom was asleep.

September 15, 2019 - 12:08 AM: I went into the kitchen to get more ice water, and I heard someone walking up behind me as I passed the doorway. I turned to look, but no one was there. When I left the kitchen and entered the parlor, I had just come abreast of the fireplace when I heard footsteps following me. I know the different sound the floorboards make when someone walks on them compared to the typical creaks, squeaks, and pops of an old house settling. So, I know it wasn't the case here these were footfalls. I quickly walked into the PC room and turned on a bunch of battery-powered tea lights and candles.

September 23, 2019 - 8:52 PM: My Mom finished watching a DVD and got up to brush her teeth. She was going to remove the disc and shut off the TV and DVD player afterward. When she came out of the bathroom a few minutes later, she called me into the parlor. When I got there, she asked, "Did you shut them off?" I told her no I hadn't. She explained about brushing her teeth before removing the disc and shutting everything off. I told her again it hadn't been me. I said she should call out, "Thank you for helping."  So weird.

Posted Image

My Shop

#325 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,152 posts

Posted 29 October 2019 - 10:57 PM

Sorry about not posting lately, things were a bit hectic as of late.

October 30, 2019 - 2:23 AM: As I left the den and was walking into the bathroom, I glanced up towards the shadowbox windows separating the parlor, and the porch were I saw a towering dark figure looming in the doorway. I didn't get the vibe that it was "Him," our usual shadow guy. This one was much larger (height and width) than "He" is. As I usually see "Him," I don't get the heebie-jeebies when he's there, but this guy gave me a weird vibe.

Edited by MacCionoadha BeanSidhe, 29 October 2019 - 10:58 PM.

Posted Image

My Shop

#326 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,660 posts

Posted 30 October 2019 - 01:39 AM