• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Raphaela

Raphaela

Orb

• GS Member
  • 30 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 04:06 PM

If there's an item you want to either smudge or get rid of for precautions sake, but that item is basically lost inside your home somewhere and you can't find it as hard as you try, can it be dealt with remotely somehow (imagery, prayer, etc.)? Thank you!

#2 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,797 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 19 March 2017 - 11:47 PM

If your concerned about an item being haunted because of activity associated with it, then it's time to get it out of the house. And that goes double if it's disappearing!  :ermm:
However, I'm the wrong person to ask about dealing with it remotely, I wouldn't know. That would probably fall under the category of New Age or Wicca.  

A lot of times these things will show up again over time. But if it remains hidden, check all the less obvious places like the top shelf of the linen closet, etc.
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#3 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,585 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf, Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 20 March 2017 - 01:41 AM

Here are some more places to check and trust me, it can happen: tops of door frames, under large flower pots, mixed in with your pots/pans, trunks, basements, backs of cabinets, tables with drawers, desks, sideboards, hutches, and if it's thin, behind paintings, wall hangings, etc.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

Ahque Wunantash Paskoogan / Pio nabo nequt / Nees muttanonganog kah nequt (Do Not Thou Forget 9/11/2001)

Posted Image

My Shop

#4 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 7,797 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 02:13 AM

Exactly, MacC... and don't forget on top of Kitchen cabinets.  ;)
Posted Image

#5 Raphaela

Raphaela

Orb

• GS Member
  • 30 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 08:51 AM

Thanks folks! I found it  in a bag where I'd already looked, just buried really well. It was a recorder I'd used for years for EVP, some headphones, etc.  and I want to get rid of them because even looking at them now annoys me. Now that I've smudged them w/frankincense and myrrh, anyone know where/how to dump them (easiest method, preferably lol)? ... Or should I ask this in that other forum you advised?

#6 Raphaela

Raphaela

Orb

• GS Member
  • 30 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:14 AM

Jim, I'll just follow that link you posted. Thanks to you and all who replied.

Lol whoops. I see that link is just part of your tagline. I'll just search other parts of the forum, as you guys suggested. Sorry for these multiple posts ; )

#7 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 7,797 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:37 AM

One of the things I know people do is bury the item/s in salt for a couple days.
Posted Image

#8 Amethyst

Amethyst

Official Ghoststudy Psychic

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,270 posts

Posted Yesterday, 01:57 PM

I would suggest that you wrap it in a heavy plastic bag and either bury it with salt as suggested OR just throw it in the trash after praying over it and asking that it be banished from you forever.

Amethyst
IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED THEN SKYDIVING IS NOT FOR YOU!

ADVICE, WHEN MOST NEEDED, IS LEAST HEEDED

Life is like a roll of toilet paper; the closer it gets to the end the quicker it goes!

"A heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others" said the Wizard of Oz to the Tin Man.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users