• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 jgcw1994

jgcw1994

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 02:31 PM

I'm  looking for help from some kind of medium or anyone who knows what they are doing really. (AND PLEASE SPARE ME THE WHOLE, "THEIR NOT REAL" AND BLAH BLAH BLAH). I wouldn't be posting if I wasn't  concerned and apologize in advance for the long post.

So, I guess start at the begining right? When I was 6, my mom met a guy at work, within a few months we were moving from my grandma's to his house. At first it was fine, I sleept on the couch in the living room, although I had a bad feeling I was reassured that it was only because we had moved from my grandmas. Anyway after a week or two the room was done and I moved to the top floor right beside my moms room, and thats when it went  bad. At first it was nightmares and not being able to sleep. I would wake up at night for no reason and feel like someone was watching me. (Not sleep paralysis, I was fully able to move at all times). I began having a reoccuring nightmare that someone or something was trying to get in my window, so I would run down the hall but it was always feeling like I was being pulled backwards, no matter how hard I ran, and when I finally got down the steps the front door would swing open and I'd wake up. It never changed, and I mean AT ALL. But again I was reassure by my mom and him that it was all in my mind, just a child missing living with her grandma where she was spoiled.

A few months went by, the same dream and sleepless night reading by my nightlight. Then I began hearing footsteps pacing the floor above my bed, the next day I told my mom who of course told my step dad, who let me know there was no attic only a crawl space, and took me to the hallway to the only upstairs hall closet, and showed me a small spuare cut piece of wood on the ceiling it had been painted shut and never opened. This didn't help anything. I still heard it, every night. Eventually it was to the point where my night light would flicker on and off at a crazy frequency no matter how many times we replaced the bulb, or switched the out let, or replaced the ENTIRE night light, all of them flickered through the night. I don't remeber when exctly but one night, I had that same nightmare and when I woke up, I was facing the closet, and this feeling of horror just kind of flooded through my body and I jumped out of bed and locked the door. (There was a slide lock on the OUTSIDE of the closet door that had been there since my step dad moved in). And I sat on my bed and watched the closet door the entire night. It was odd because, that was the first time I  associated the closet, but even though it was my closet in my room, I had never set a single thing inside. Now at this point it's about a year latter and summer time.

My cousin (and only friend at the time)we'll call her jen, had come to stay the night with her older sister, we'll call her Lee. Us being younger then Lee, Lee didn't want to hang out with us, eventually we bugged her into agreeing to play hide and seek (Of course she never planned to look for us) and me and Jen took off to find the perfect indoor hiding spot, we ran to my room and Jen decided to use the closet, I didn't want to but I thought Lee would be coming to look for us any minute so we unlocked the door and ran inside gently closing it behind us so she wouldnt hear the door close and know where we were. 10 minutes into hiding, as usual, I had to pee, and bad. So we try to open the door and it won't move, at all. We start panicing and screaming and literally throwing ourselves at this door but it would not budge, at this point, Lee heard all the noise and came running upstairs and opened the door, me and Jen were crying and she laughed a little and said, "Of course you two dumbys would find a way to lock yourselves in a closet" and shook her head as we bolted downstairs. This was the lock you slide over and flip down to lock it, like on apartment doors, and it didnt make any sense to me how we caused the lock to slide over and flip down to lock us in. We slept downstairs that night. And the same old creepy stuff keept happening.

Jen came over one more time before the summer, this time it was a rainy day and we were stuck inside. We decided just me and her would play hide and seek togther but swore off the closet in my room for obvious reason. I was it first and spent a while looking for Jen, eventually finding her in the hall closet upstairs, she was gloating about what a great spot it was, when she said something that made my heart freeze, "Good thing I didn't go into the attic like I was thinking! You never would've found me!" I asked her what she was talking about, and told her she could not have gotten into the attic even if she tried, the door was painted shut. She looked at me confussed and insisted that it wasnt painted shut, not only that, but it was craked, she just couldnt climb up to it. "Come on ill show you" She opened the door and sure enough, it was craked open just the littlest bit, and the paint lines that conected the spuare door to the frame were all broken. Maybe not the smartest move, but we decided to rip everything out of the closet and use the shelves as steps to climb to the door and see if it would open. It did, revealing a crawl space that was about six feet tall. There was no floor, only wood beams and insulation and in the far corner a huge pile of tree branches that looked new. We noped it out of there and told my mom who couldnt explain it, but assured us that it was nothing, just our bored minds making something to do.

So this all continued, not really progressing, but over the next year and half after the attic incident, I developed an extreme phobia (that I still have) of sleeping without a blanket covering my ears, I was sure that if they werent covered something would whisper into them and I would wake up with someone right in my ear and it horrified me. At this time I'm about nine and have a futon bunkbed, but the top bunk was too close to the ceiling so I always sleept on the futon. This particular night I had turned the futon into a tent with sheets tucked under the top bunk and fell asleep, and pretty quickly for this room.

But the next morning I came downstairs at about 9:30ish and my mom was on the phone with someone completely freaking out and talking about calling the police, I asked her what was going on and she whiped around and half screamed half cried at me demanding to know where I was. I was confused and told her my room, and her face turned red. "Dont you lie to me, I know you weren't there  I went up half an hour ago to wake you up and your bed was empty. So was under your bed and beside your bed and every closet in this house. Where did you wake up?" Before this I had fallen asleep in bed and woken up under the bed or by the closet (One time before i started locking it IN the closet) with no memory of moving through the night, chalking it up to nightmare sleep walking. "I woke up in my bed?" I told her as my heart began to pound. My Mom looked at my face for a few minutes before she mustve decided I wasnt lying and white creept into her face, we never spoke of it again.

That christmas I got a puppy, and also the news that my mom was pregnant and that they would be building me a room in the basement and turning my room to a nursery, I didnt care, I hated that room.  The basement was all cement and all except the two walls of my room was un-waterproofed. The other to walls were made of ply wood. So it was a pretty creepy basement, but you know all basements are kind of creepy so I didnt worry about it too much. Although I couldn't go down the stairs or up the stairs with out running, and most night my dog sleept in front of the door with fur standing straight up. Eventually my baby brother was born about a month after my tenth birthday. Every day I would go make sure that closet door was locked.

One night my mom was up later than anyone else watching the news when she heard something weird on the baby monitor, so she turned off the tv and turned the monitor up and listened and after a minute she heard a man in the room talking to my little brother, and then my little brother started screaming, my mom woke up everyone in her ensuing panic and as she and my step dad burst through my brothers door my mom yelped 'No freakin way'. The room was empty, closet and windows still locked. And so it continued, when my brother got old enough to get out of bed and do the steps he would come to my room every night from the ages of 3-4 then he just started sleeping in the living room, with the room upstairs empty the basement seemed to get worse, just a really really horrible feeling all the time, and at about 12 I fell into a serve depression.

I ended up moving into my aunts for school at about 14 and then to my grandma's at 15, but one of the last nights I was in the basement I had just finished packing the last of my stuff into boxes and laid down to go to bed, I woke up after about ten minutes with that same  feeling of being watched, and my dog was facing the door growling lowly, I laid in bed for a few minutes when I heard some shuffling under my bed, which obviously wasn't possible because I was on a bed with no frame in the basement. The shuffling got louder eventually turning into scratching right under my head. I sat straight up found my bible and a rosary and stayed up all night saying hail mary's.

I figured when I moved out all this would be over, but the night I moved into my aunts ( I was staying in my great grandmas room so, there should've been no bad vibes) but that night I had this nightmare of a faceless thing sceaming in my face and sat up in a cold sweat and I felt like something would brake through the walls, and moved into the living room after that. Soon after I moved to my grandma's and my grandmas was always full of people and everything died down, a little after that I moved to my fiances with his grandma and sister, about a year after that I was still always under the feeling of always being watched and still uneasy and it was even wrose when I was alone, it never felt like I was alone I could still feel a distinct presemce, but it came and went. Then my grandfather passed from complcations from a brain surgery, two months after that, my uncle passed in his sleep from a heart condition, and then a year after that my grandma from "dementia complications".

Everything was quiet for about a year when my fiances grandma( not the one we were staying with) passed due to unknown heart problems. Then maybe a year and a half after that my mom died from complcations in an extremely common surgery, then a month after that my dad passed( granted we didnt have a realationship but what are the odds?) from what was classified as an OD, but there was no sign of seizures or locking muscles, or any vomit.

A year after that was my fiances grandma we were living with passed from a heart attack when just an hour before she was fine. After all that I began to feel a second less scary presence following me. My fiance and I then moved to his sisters apartment and the curtains would move in front of me, not sway, literally the rings and everything would move to open it every time I closed them, one night I was cooking and stepped away from the raw ground beef one the counter, it was sitting on a cutting board and when I turned around the cutting board and meat were on the floor at least a foot from the counter.

A couple nights after that I was laying down to go to sleep and I felt so clearly a finger pushing in between my shoulder blades, I turned over to tell my now husband to stop, but he was asleep and didnt even hear me ask. A little after that we moved to where we live now, and for a week or two everything was gone and I felt better for the first time since I was seven. But a few nights ago I was downstairs by myself and a loaf of bread that was sitting flat in the middle of the top of the fridge flew off onto the floor, then I was in the shower with nice warm water and all of a sudden there was a bone chilling cold beside me and I jumped out of the shower and went straight to bed, and it just seems like it's all just starting up again. Dose anybody know what it might be? Or know how to get rid of it?

Edited by VlawdeGStudy, 20 March 2017 - 08:53 PM.
Broke into paragraphs

#2 EVP

EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,067 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 04:13 PM

Can someone fix this wall of text please,

#3 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,358 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 20 March 2017 - 05:14 PM

Hey jgcw, welcome the forums! If you're on a PC, could you please break your post into paragraphs? I have the ability to edit, but am at work and can only access the forums through my phone. If I tried, I'm afraid I'd destroy your post! ;)
Posted Image

#4 Snickers

Snickers

EVP

• GS Member
  • 98 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 09:15 PM

Wow.  I don't know how to help you, but wanted you to know someone read your post and believes you. So far it hasn't hurt you, so I don't think it will. Try to stay calm. Sounds like it enjoys scaring you. Maybe if you could try not to be afraid it wouldn't bother you so much? Like I said, I don't know what is going on, just wanted to give you some suggestions. Wishing you good luck....
Don't tell me that I didn't see what I saw, or didn't hear what I heard.......Snickers

#5 Captain Kundalini

Captain Kundalini

Haunted Hollywood Guru

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,507 posts
  • Interests:Astronomy, Music, bLogging, Meditation, The Outdoors, The Beatles, Reading, Writing, Celebrity Grave Hunting, Storm Chasing, The Paranormal (Ghosts & UFO's), Computers, Romance, Travel, Literature & Photography.

Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:16 PM

That's quite an experience!  If it was messing with my little brother, that's when I would have told it that it crossed the line in the sand.
I would have called upon the power of JESUS CHRIST and prayed for Him to banish the Spirit.
It sure sounds hostile to me. Advise: Do not address it directly. Burn sage incense and ask for protection for yourself and your loved ones.
Best of luck to you and yours.
Resist.

#6 jgcw1994

jgcw1994

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 03:09 PM

Sorry, I didn't realize that it posted like that! It's my first post on the site!

Thank you both for the advice, it is reassuring to know at least some people don't think I'm crazy! (Side note: I have tried burning smudge sticks of sage in regular intervals when I remember, but they seem to be having minimal to no affect, besides a calming smell. Maybe I'm doing something wrong?)

#7 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,358 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 22 March 2017 - 05:13 PM

No worries about the first post. I was able to break it up a bit from my PC.

Smudging doesn't really get rid of spirits. Bit it can help with negative energy. And as you said,can be calming!
Posted Image

#8 Arinomg

Arinomg

Orb

• GS Member
  • 27 posts
  • Interests:Chocolate, cheese, ghost story

Posted 16 April 2017 - 02:07 AM

Hi, i am new member. Although i am still learning from my teacher (my teacher is now physically dead btw) and i considered myself lazy student, maybe i can help you. You can call me john constantine(lol just kidding). First thing, your "sixth sense" (english term for power outside physical) has already awaken so you should accept it. Now for your problem, which you prefer for the solution, earthly solution or heavenly solution. You choose first. Good luck.

#9 MichelleGStudy

MichelleGStudy

Don't Mess With Me

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,293 posts
  • Interests:I am in private practice with a primary focus on treatment & management of eye disease. I enjoy astronomy, paranormal Investigating, visiting cemeteries, geocaching, gold panning, metal detecting & things of that nature.

Posted 12 May 2017 - 12:56 AM

Welcome  to GS  jgcw!  I really appreciate you time lining the events through the years the way you did. All I can say is WOW. You have great strength and perseverance to endure the ever present darkness ( it feels quite dark to me) and then to face the loss of so many family members.  You my dear are much stronger than myself . I hope you stay around, I would love to hear more. Enjoy!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: haunted, ghost, following, scared, scary

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users