16 replies to this topic

#1 chad1989

chad1989

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 188 posts
  • Interests:Hmmm, my interest eh?....
    Well i love loadsa things i love the paranormal i love gohsts and reading about them looking at pics and ocasionally taking pictures of them to! but im more interested in vampires, fairies, giants, were-wolfs, parralell dimensions, and loadza othr fantasy things, i do a lot of research into them, it is interesting reading myths of ancient civ's. I also love music all different kinds but mainly ROCK!!!! i love rock throughout the ages and have a huge collection of music which spans from the 60's to present.....I am interested in all world mythology, cryptozoology and mystiology......i do alot of reaserch and some things which i have found are real interesting.......
    Well that is all really if ye wanna talk to me jus add me on messanger!

Posted 24 October 2004 - 11:21 AM

hi, im new to the board and i was wondering how could i contact my grandad how has passed away a few years ago and i would like to now that he was still 'out' there and also i would liked to now if he called me one christmas

charlie syson cool.gif

#2 crystal

crystal

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,377 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, supernatural, reading, music, writing, drawing =)

Posted 24 October 2004 - 11:31 AM

1.  DON'T USE A OUIJA BOARD.  You never know what will come through there.

2.  Seriously?  Just talk to him.  Ask him to give you a sign that he's still around keeping an eye on you.  This could mean coming to you in a dream, or leaving a little something around for you to find, like what happened to me (read my very cool experience post ;-) )    There are also things like automatic writing, which I have heard has pretty good results for some people.  smile.gif  good luck.    

One thing though, even though you'd like to contact him, I guaruntee he is looking down on you right now, making sure everything is going as it should smile.gif   Sometimes, the best thing is to just accept that.  Check out the post on phone calls from the dead, too.  
~Crystal
To die will be an awfully big adventure.
J.M. BARRIE, Peter Pan

#3 chad1989

chad1989

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 188 posts
    Well i love loadsa things i love the paranormal i love gohsts and reading about them looking at pics and ocasionally taking pictures of them to! but im more interested in vampires, fairies, giants, were-wolfs, parralell dimensions, and loadza othr fantasy things, i do a lot of research into them, it is interesting reading myths of ancient civ's. I also love music all different kinds but mainly ROCK!!!! i love rock throughout the ages and have a huge collection of music which spans from the 60's to present.....I am interested in all world mythology, cryptozoology and mystiology......i do alot of reaserch and some things which i have found are real interesting.......

Posted 24 October 2004 - 11:37 AM

thanks its just.......i really wanna talk to him myself because when he passed away i never really got to say bye and at that time in my life i was really cocky and stuff so i think he could of hated me but since then i learned.

charlie syson

#4 crystal

crystal

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,377 posts

Posted 24 October 2004 - 11:39 AM

The best advice I have for you is just to talk to him.  Let him know exactly how you feel.  I guaruntee he can hear you.  He may answer you as well.  There are only so many ways the deceased can communicate with the living.   sad.gif   I know how you feel though, I really do, I wish I could talk to my friend who died and say goodbye.  But I know he is watching over me.  smile.gif    I wish you the best of luck
J.M. BARRIE, Peter Pan

#5 chad1989

chad1989

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 188 posts

Posted 24 October 2004 - 11:42 AM

the thing is i do talk to him but.......im sort of scared to but i really would like a sign

charlie syson

#6 crystal

crystal

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,377 posts

Posted 24 October 2004 - 11:45 AM

If he feels that he needs to show you a sign, he will.  You can't force those things, no matter how much you want.  I asked Donnie to show me a sign the day after he died (I did have a dream of him) but he didn't actually SHOW me a sign for a year.   It is a puzzling dilemna...  just keep asking for a sign, don't stop asking, maybe he'll cave in and give you one.  Or... maybe he already has ;-)  honestly, you never know
J.M. BARRIE, Peter Pan

#7 chad1989

chad1989

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 188 posts

Posted 24 October 2004 - 11:50 AM

biggrin.gif thanks you have been really helpful biggrin.gif

laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

#8 chad1989

chad1989

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 188 posts

Posted 24 October 2004 - 11:52 AM

huh.gif i also here this german vioce rumor has it its a german piolet how could i like talk to him and tell him to be a bit quieter? lol

#9 crystal

crystal

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,377 posts

Posted 24 October 2004 - 11:58 AM

lol, well...  learn how to say "please be quiet" in german?   hmm...
J.M. BARRIE, Peter Pan

#10 chad1989

chad1989

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 188 posts

Posted 24 October 2004 - 12:00 PM

lol ill try that.....im gona go and watch most haunted now smile.gif

#11 crystal

crystal

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,377 posts

Posted 24 October 2004 - 12:11 PM

have fun smile.gif
J.M. BARRIE, Peter Pan

#12 Darklighter

Darklighter

Anomaly

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts
  • Interests:At the moment my main interests are photography, ghost hunting, sight seeing, reading, and scrapbooking.

After emerging from my bout with a debilitating illness (Latin name Isuckus Muchhardus) relatively unscathed I've resumed haunting the boards.

Now mobile and armed with a camera and a taperecorder (among other tools) I'm up for investigating any ghostly happenings and haunted sights in the UK and Ireland.

Contact me at Darklighter_Solo@hotmail.com if you want to go on a ghost hunting jaunt.

Posted 25 October 2004 - 09:33 AM

As Crystal pointed out, the best way to communicate is to just ask.

But let me warn you, sometimes you don't get an answer.

If you don't get an answer don't be discouraged.  It's not because your grandad doesn't like you, it's because it's relatively difficult to make contact with specific people.

It's fairly easy to sit down and just speak to the spirits in your home and get a response.
It's not hard to contact ghosts at hand...usually just speak to them and they'll hear you and get a response to you.

But it's a lot harder to contact a specific spirit.  If you do know of any other spirits, sometimes asking them to take a message to your granddad can be helpful.

But if you don't get a response, don't worry.  Just keep trying.  It may take a long time and it may never happen.

Your grandad still hears you, it's just harder for him to get you to hear him.

And I'm sure, that no matter how cocky you were, he didn't hate you.  We've all acted out a bit in our youth and done things that our family didn't approve of, but they don't love us any less.
Even if they may not like how we act or what we do. I know that my grandmother doesn't approve of me in the slightest.

But at my wedding she cried and told me how much she loved me.  She was proud even though she didn't agree with what I was doing.

Just be patient, and good luck!

Posted Image
"And I, of ladies most dejected and wretched,
...O, woe is me
T'have seen what I have seen, see what I see."

#13 crystal

crystal

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,377 posts

Posted 25 October 2004 - 09:48 AM

well said smile.gif
J.M. BARRIE, Peter Pan

#14 dtommy79

dtommy79

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 160 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 11:41 AM

View Postcrystal, on 24 October 2004 - 11:31 AM, said:

2.  Seriously?  Just talk to him.  Ask him to give you a sign that he's still around keeping an eye on you.  This could mean coming to you in a dream, or leaving a little something around for you to find, like what happened to me (read my very cool experience post ;-) ) There are also things like automatic writing, which I have heard has pretty good results for some people.  Posted Image  good luck.

I was reading your post yesterday. I checked this topic because I also lost my Granddad and we hadn't meet for a long time before his death so I was thinking about your post, and last night he was in my dream. I don't remember talking to him, but he appeared. I don't know if itwas just my brain messing with me or something else....

#15 Sabrinamedium

Sabrinamedium

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:57 PM

Just invite him to your dreams...is the best way! It will probalbly take a while...as you may speak to him but you will not remember.....as we do not remember our dreams....but it will come a time when it will be so poweful that you will recall most of your dream. Dont forget to say please and thank you.

#16 twistedhazard

twistedhazard

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 105 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:01 PM

One of the easiest ways to have contact with your grandpa is to tell him before you go to bed to come to you in your dreams.It is an easy way to have contact.
Before you go to bed say in your mind you want to dream about grandpa and he will soon come to you.Dreams are the best ways for passed loved ones to connect with us.We are open and lucid.
Good luck and try not to try too hard because if you do you may not see the signs.You sound like you had a wonderful relationship with him so I am sure he is watching over you!
Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live.

Mark Twainhttp://www.countessbloodshalloweenhorror.com/happyhallo/moon.gif

#17 Loru

Loru

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 107 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 02:50 PM

Darklighter,

thank you, what you said helps me also.
There is a specific human friend that I had some contact with  in the past, (he passed away in 2002).
It was dreams, and me knowing, feeling his presence,
him speaking into my ear, as I was falling asleep..
Then a few years later, last summer, he came to me, spoke with telepathy, touched me,
a touch so light and soft.. or feeling like a human touching me. I cried, because I thought after
he passed away back then, that I was never going to feel this again, his hand carressing my cheek..
I call him almost every night, but he doesn't touch me anymore, but often I feel his presence.
It seems he shows up in my life mostly,
during my rough times..