• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 WhatsInAName

WhatsInAName

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 August 2016 - 10:41 PM

Ever sense I got married about ten months ago, I have been experiencing strange things.  I don't see anything definitive, but I'll perceive movement out of the corner of my eye accompanied by chills, but as soon as I turn toward the movement, it goes away.  Those feelings made sense about a week ago when my husband told me about his "friend" for the first time.  He has believed for several years that there is some sort of spirit following him.  He will see black forms in different places, at work, while shopping, at home, etc.   His sightings of it increase during times of stress, like recently.  I lost my job, several family members are in ill health, and his work demands are increasing.  

Ever sense we openly acknowledged the possible spirit attachment, activity has increased, especially for me.  I have been detecting more movement and developing a growing sense of uneasiness.  I have done some research and found out this type of spirit is called a "neg," and acknowledging its presence will often make it act up even more, which my husband and I have now experienced first hand.  All advice I found has been to ignore it, but with me about to start a new job and my six-year-old daughter about to go back to school, I foresee that being difficult to do.  It hasn't bothered my daughter yet, but now that its presence it openly known, I'm afraid it might, and if it does, she won't be able to ignore it.  I have learned through past experiences that she has a heightened awareness of spirit presence.  I have taught her that ghosts are real, but most of them don't hurt you.  I hope and pray to never be proven wrong to her.  

I do not want to run the risk of this neg following me to my new job, or following my daughter to school.  How can my family and I break this spirit attachment before anything gets worse?

Edited by WhatsInAName, 13 August 2016 - 10:44 PM.

#2 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,443 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 14 August 2016 - 11:34 AM

IMHO, Not all strong presences are negative. The only way to know for certain, if it's negative, is by what it does. So for the meantime, just ignore it. I'm sure some others here, will weigh in and maybe help some more.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#3 daphnerose

daphnerose

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 04:54 PM

Have you ever considered smudging?  It helps remove negative energy.

#4 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,932 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 12:38 AM

I agree with daphne, and Mac - it's not always a bad thing - what makes you think that it's a 'neg'? why do you feel uneasy? Have you experienced these types of encounters previously?
It's in the trees, it's coming!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: neg, spirit attachment