• You cannot reply to this topic
4 replies to this topic

#1 Mikaru

Anomaly

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 08:48 AM

Any reports of them actually fixing something?

My Signature

#2 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,840 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 22 October 2016 - 10:27 AM

Hm, god question. I've not heard anything about them fixing any electronics. Cool thought, if they could.
My Signature

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#3 Vlawde

Seance

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,693 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 22 October 2016 - 11:42 AM

If they have an Indian accent and ask for credit card info....just say no
My Signature
Posted Image

#4 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,840 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 22 October 2016 - 11:47 AM

:happy0194:
My Signature

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#5 aisLinnZ

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 130 posts
  • Interests:Playing Celtic harp, sketching, reading bks of people in a mystical perspective(Abe Lincoln,Hildegard of Bingen,William B. Yeats,Nostrodomus-regular folks , living their beliefs), enjoy forests~

Posted 23 October 2016 - 10:46 AM

Good question! Hmm... I know there's been a time or two when my husband was cursing and upset that something he needed for a meeting with a client - a contract or some such- wouldn't load up correctly so he could print it from his computer..(we are in marketing, so our 'puters must have huge memory- for video footage, Photoshop, adobe illustrator, pro tools(jingles/music) and all billing etc..we have 3 'puters in one room-oof!) ...and I walked in (our office is in our home)...asking what was happening- and the printer just started printing what he'd needed!

I am more into doing the mundane stuff-filing physical papers we need, or keeping track of what camera shot what footage.. I have a tendency to talk to our equipment(puters,cameras etc) like they are a person! Ha, weird...but I just go-(in my thoughts).."hey, what's up? Why aren't you working? I am appreciative we have the computers etc we need (gawd, how did we do it all in the mid 1980's?)...but we need this to work , we have a deadline...", sort of calm- and as mentioned, now and then -boink! It just starts working. My husband is always, "what the...? Its wrkg, how?"

Not sure why that happens now and then, not even spirit related, but then again.....who knows!  ; )

My Signature
"..for those who believe, no words are necessary. For those who do not believe, no words are possible.."  (and that's ok!~)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com