• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 metalhead666

metalhead666

EVP

• GS Member
  • 78 posts

Posted 15 May 2006 - 08:23 PM

I did sell my soul, and, the second I did it i felt empty and hollow and wanted it back.

#22 Kamayeth

Kamayeth

EVP

• GS Member
  • 87 posts
  • Interests:Rubber stamping, beading and lurking around paranormal/ghost sites, especially pics and videos.<br /><br />Also, I'm addicted to InuYasha, which is a Japanese comic and anime series.

Posted 06 June 2006 - 04:17 PM

Hmm.  Part of the text says, "Since then I have used it myself and on no less than three other occasions and it has worked every time."

Maybe you could PM the seller and ask for tips on how he keeps his extra souls in line.  Or maybe that's the "free mystery gift worth more than $50.00" - the "Recapturing Souls from Beelzebub for Fun and Profit" help guide.  wink.gif
user posted image
Never underestimate the power of a tale.  What
you put aside as fantasy in one land can kill you
in the next.  
~Patricia A. McKillip  In the Forests of Serre

#23 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,850 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 14 April 2017 - 09:34 PM

View PostTantric KittenGStudy, on 13 April 2006 - 12:40 PM, said:

Hm.  I think this is being marketed to people who've already sold their soul to the Devil.  Sorry, but I  ain't buying one.  

What would I do with another soul?  Think of the mess... ectoplasm leaking all over the house.  No one would ever come over anymore either!  
They'd all say "No way!  That ectoplasm is GROSS!"  I'd never be able to convince them that I bought the soul and it's my spare in case I lose mine somehow.

Oh!  And how can we verify the quality of the souls being sold?  I really wouldn't want some petty theif or even worse, a murderer around!  What if it decided to take up its former owner's business again?

Sheesh.  More trouble than it's worth.

OMG, so funny. Hmm, come to think about it,... I wouldn't want any old soul, I mean what condition is this bought one in. There's no way of verifying that it's in good condition. For all you know, you could be given a soul, that's in worse condition, than what you've got now.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#24 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,420 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 11:09 PM

Very true! You don't want a lemon!
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#25 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,850 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 15 April 2017 - 11:30 PM

:yes:

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users