20 replies to this topic

#1 Arinomg

Arinomg

Orb

• GS Member
  • 27 posts
  • Interests:Chocolate, cheese, ghost story

Posted 17 April 2017 - 09:11 AM

Hello, please understand that this is based on our experiences and our perspective. It doesnt mean that mine is better than anyone else. In the paranormal field, it is about respecting other paranormals and their method. My teacher always said that it is always better to experience and prove by your own head rather than resist on your idealism about spirit.
Rather than explaining about the case, i think it is better if i give some basic knowledge so other people who face problems with spirits can also understand their nature.

1. In spirit world everything is measured by power. Generally speaking if spirits are weak, they become "slave" for the strong ones.
Let me explain about power. We divide power into physical power and non physical power. Non physical power can be divided to ( i cant find the term in english so i will use mine, hope you guys understand) inner power "outer" ( kungfu,   shaolin, taekwondo, etc) , inner power " inner" ( reiki, kundalini, healing meditation, etc), kebatinan, and the greatest power is from God. Spirits generally use "kebatinan" power in their daily life.

2. Measurement of kebatinan power
We measure the power of spirits with the convertion unit. 1 Wesi Kuning (WK) = average power of the weakest spirits. Wesi Kuning is the name of heirloom. 1 Merah Delima ( MD) = 100 times of WK. Merah delima is also the name of heirloom. And 1 Kanjeng Ratu Kidul (krk) = 100 MD . Kanjeng Ratu Kidul is the name of the great spirit rule the north ocean of australia. Ordinary human without learning kebatinan, his/her power is 0,01 WK. gods (not God) before year 2012 their average power is 500-600 KRK but they can strengthen into 800-900 KRK through "titi krama" , Cyclops has their average power about 800-900 KRK when they got angry they can go to 1000 KRK. Dracula has the average power of 20.000-25.000 KRK, etc

3. There are lot of dimensions beside physical dimension we live right now even in spirit world. Thats one reason why weaker spirits cant see stronger spirits cos maybe they live in different dimension.
4. Kebatinan power can be converted to physical power but physical power cant be converted.
5. When certain spirits move objects they use either one of these methods. They manipulate their power into physical power or they move the objects to their dimension and after moving they convert back to physical form
6. Human spirits cant move physical objects because the nature of human power is light (not heavy) except if the human spirits have evolved him/herself to half "animal". Evolving itself is not easy and need dedication  and very very long times even for human spirits.

Edited by Arinomg, 17 April 2017 - 10:25 AM.

#2 Arinomg

Arinomg

Orb

• GS Member
  • 27 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 09:27 AM

7. Human has 5 spirits ( as far as i know and they are not angel, angels has their own form). Commonly 2 spirits is beside human and 2 spirits left behind when human born and the last is spirit in physical human form that is you. They are you and you are them. They got task to make human have better life. When someone got vision or got strange dream, it is them who experience and they translate it to yourself in physical form. Because they are you and you are them, that is the reason why you feel experience yourself. When human has reached 5- 6 KRK they can do "medar" . It means you ask the spirits personally ( you meet them) to find something you interest. When human has reached more there will be another knowledge but let just stick at basic knowledge.
8. Only human spirits and gods (not God) and maybe some spirits outside earth have intelectual to adapt to the new environment and think. Other spirits has lower intelectual but still they can learn but not as fast as human spirits.
9. Spirits cant be killed but they can get heavily wounded and they need lot of times to recover. Human spirits recovery is longer than other spirits because the nature of his/her power is light. Thats the reason why in some folktole etc some spirits comeback after several or hundred years, either they have recover from wound or they "meditate" to improve their power. They cant recover and meditate at the same time as far as i know.
Spirits can be killed but only with permission from God.
I think i will stop here, i still have many but i hope this can clear something. If you have anything to ask please feel free to ask me
Honestly this is my first time seeing something can write emails etc. This is new for me

Edited by Arinomg, 17 April 2017 - 09:48 AM.

#3 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,761 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 02:43 AM

Good evening :) I have moved Arinomg's post here. So please if you have any questions please ask away :yes:
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#4 CDS

CDS

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 05:33 AM

My current primary view, is our limited or lack of senses close us off from "things" most of us can't see or hear. Many believe most are dead humans souls. I'm not entirely convinced of that.

#5 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Wraith

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 18 April 2017 - 06:12 PM

Pretty interesting stuff there Arinomg. :)
Do whatever makes you happy, whatever fruits your loops.

#6 moiraesfate

moiraesfate

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,362 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 07:01 PM

Where did you discover this?

#7 EVP

EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,101 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 05:54 AM

I'd like to know how any of these drawn conclusions can be even remotely validated. Opinions are fine and I completely understand that, but, educated opinions are derived on some type of factual basis. I know that sounds very harsh but at the same time, without facts, conclusions drawn entirely off of opinion are a faulty form of deduction. Science has it's faults as well and psuedoscience cannot and will not likely ever be proven but what separates humans from the majority of other animals is their ability to reason through observation and evidence on hand.

We need to use a logical basis similar to how a detective solves a crime, by observing the facts. Our research will continue to be observed entirely on tripe as long as we continue waving sticks up in the sky during a thunderstorm.

I expect to hear flack from this and I'm okay with that. Please rebuttal this with common sense and change my mind. I love to be proven wrong, that's how I learn and grow.

Let's stop perpetuating myth by retelling stories without evidence.

Edited by EVP, 19 April 2017 - 06:02 AM.

Posted Image

#8 Arinomg

Arinomg

Orb

• GS Member
  • 27 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 06:00 AM

@CDS , yes i agree with you, people also tend to hide their "sixth" sense. It is the feeling of afraid when come to certain places. From what i know, it is automatic reaction when your spirit notice other spirits stronger than him nearby and has bad intention, your body just keep telling lets get out from there. For some people they dont feel anything simply because either they already attached or their power stronger than the other spirit nearby. I know there are many kind of non-human spirits there, things like dragon, demon, angel, etc.
@moiraesfate my great great ancestors are paranormals, they give me knowledge. My deceased teacher, he give me courage. And my greatest teacher, He give me love.

#9 Arinomg

Arinomg

Orb

• GS Member
  • 27 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 06:48 AM

@EVP first, i have bad english, I'm trying to understand your post. I always want people to see my posts as opinion rather than fact. When you said educated opinion because the opinion is conclusion from what we found and research as paranormals ( i feel awkward when say paranormal because we dont like to be said as paranormal). When i said we, it means group of people either from my great great great grandfather or people from my culture. We did many research about ghosts and spirits, their nature etc. There are many things too that still mystery to us. We tried to be as logical as possible and my opinion here is supposed to be only for intern but i saw some people struggling alot with spirit and they almost give up. My opinion above suppose for people from my culture who interest in paranormal things to learn faster and right, we dont have scientific journal because ghosts are ilogical at this era and common people tend to ignore that things. I really want people from other culture also prove the opinion to be wrong or right. Just like you said, we grow up from many mistakes and we always want to learn and fix the wrong. Thanks

Edited by Arinomg, 19 April 2017 - 06:49 AM.

#10 Arinomg

Arinomg

Orb

• GS Member
  • 27 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 07:12 AM

Let me tell you some story. I am javanese, english is not my native, sorry for the grammars. My great great ancestors are very "professional" in this field. At first we questioned if God is really exist or just fake. We searched through many centuries, we used many methods. We confronted many kind of ghosts, demons, djinn, dragon, goblin, vampir, etc. Many of us were falling into "darkness" , they got consumed by earthly will, they became obssesed with power, power to conquer the worlds, power to rule every nations in the world. But there are still not few of us not forget our purpose, to find God and follow Him. This happen far before modern religion reach our land. And God allow us to know Him. God is real, God is exist and He loves human so much. But we can only saw His light cos it is not the time yet. He taught us how to live according to His will. And we spread to our people as " pure kejawen" .

Edited by Arinomg, 19 April 2017 - 07:13 AM.

#11 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Wraith

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 19 April 2017 - 07:37 AM

I think to get a better understanding on where Arinomg is coming from, we have to read up a bit on the Javanese culture. Because it is very different then ours.
Do whatever makes you happy, whatever fruits your loops.

#12 MacQdor

MacQdor

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 08:22 AM

I'm always fond of hearing other cultures perspective. The worlds a pretty big place.  We shouldn't get too hung up on titles or proper or improper use of words.  No matter what we call this belief, the fundamentals will be the same: spirits, ghosts, demons, Jinn, Geist, etc, its all the same - their actions are so similar.

There's enough here to peak my interests. I love learning new things.....Arinomg you've come and added a new dimension to this community. A new point of view worth investigating

Thank You

Attitude is your acceptance of the natural laws, or your rejection of the natural laws

#13 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Shadow Ghost

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf, Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 19 April 2017 - 04:34 PM

Here are a couple websites, that explain a bit about the Javanese Culture:

Javanese Culture: Wikipedia
Javanese Culture & Traditions: INDONESIA traveler

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#14 Arinomg

Arinomg

Orb

• GS Member
  • 27 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 01:54 AM

Sure that is our culture but wikipedia dont explain about "pure kejawen". They just mixed it with " animism kejawen". It is very different. And about the history is not too good because there are people modifying the history and make us look like bad people. As the ratio maybe about 1 : 100.000 javanese people are "pure kejawen" . Hope this will help

Edited by Arinomg, 20 April 2017 - 01:58 AM.

#15 moiraesfate

moiraesfate

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,362 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 03:17 PM

I'm confused... what is pure kejawen?

It seems like this can be a difficult culture to live in. Very formal and complicated.

#16 Arinomg

Arinomg

Orb

• GS Member
  • 27 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 08:46 PM

Pure kejawen = original religion before hindu, buddha, islam, christianity, etc come to our land. We dont worship stone, animal, etc but the same God with one of the modern religion you know.
Animism kejawen = people who worship stone, animal, etc because lack of the understanding.
Rather than difficult culture, it is very interesting but yeah it is more formal than western culture.

#17 earthlydelites

earthlydelites

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,286 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 11:56 PM

Thanks for the clarification, I find it very interesting. Do you have a text that you refer to for religious teachings?
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#18 Arinomg

Arinomg

Orb

• GS Member
  • 27 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 01:36 AM

Do you mean pure kejawen textbook like bible? No we dont have. But you can find us in christian bible, in hindu literature, etc. I dont want to talk about other religion because it is very sensitive, you can try find it yourself. I still little bit awkward with "pure kejawen" term, actually we never consider "pure kejawen" as religion. We consider it as choice. And please if you have time, consider my opinion to be investigated.

Edited by Arinomg, 22 April 2017 - 02:10 AM.

#19 earthlydelites

earthlydelites

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,286 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 02:19 PM

Thanks that makes sense, just interested to learn more :)
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#20 moiraesfate

moiraesfate

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,362 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 07:26 PM

That is incredibly fascinating. And don't worry, I don't care about religion. Just as long as I don't have to live by another persons religion. I am atheist.

There are many gods and religions from long before hindu, buddha, islam, christianity, etc came in to existence. Humanity as we know it is at least 2 million years old.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users