Do Presences (Ghosts) Notice When You Are Not Home? Actually Miss Your Presence

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 Altersense

Altersense

EVP

• GS Member
  • 76 posts
  • Interests:It would be easier for me to list the things I am not interested in.
    100 degree weather
    Cats with attitude
    Romance Novels/Hallmark or Lifetime Channel
    That pretty much sums me up....everything else is on the table(:

Posted 12 June 2020 - 10:54 AM

Thank you for the share. I've enjoyed everyone's insights and comments, so much. Very interesting. I wish I had some insight or even an opinion. Wishing you well during these trying time.

#22 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,181 posts

Posted 14 June 2020 - 08:53 PM

Thanks for commenting Altersense, your point of view is always welcome :D
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#23 WhispersInTheAttic

WhispersInTheAttic

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 140 posts

Posted 14 July 2020 - 05:56 PM

Excellent question! I'm glad you decided to ask.

It's not a weird question at all. Sort of feel like my older brother is still with us because many of my family members have all witnessed something or heard something in the house.

I just think to myself and wonder if it's him, still with us. For a long time I thought I was crazy until they kept occurring and other people in our home saw or heard things too.

I'm sure spirits do get lonely if we are not around.

Posted Image

#24 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,066 posts

Posted 15 July 2020 - 04:39 AM

View PostWhispersInTheAttic, on 14 July 2020 - 05:56 PM, said:

I'm sure spirits do get lonely if we are not around.

We are their heaven so they visit often. I believe they can visit as easily as a thought process.  :heart:
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#25 Death Omen

Death Omen

Apport

• GS Member
  • 54 posts
  • Interests:Oh, about anything related to the "paranormal" since having retired from doing psychotherapy.

Posted 31 July 2020 - 12:14 PM

:thanks: Good question. In the "haunted house" I live in, yeah, it's really "haunted", events take place all the time that seem to let me know my presence is noted/not noted. Things from cleaning up mu "mess" to comments on "how sloppy can 1 mortal be" That's a direct quote written on parchment."we know when each others are around ,if 1 concentrates hard enough or not all. Like having "roommates" "boarders".Except "they can make living here a pure Hell if they want it to be 1 if they don't get the respect they think they  deserve. Best of luck to the new owners after I pass on, which isn't all that far off supposedly. :good:

View PostAltersense, on 12 June 2020 - 10:54 AM, said:

Thank you for the share. I've enjoyed everyone's insights and comments, so much. Very interesting. I wish I had some insight or even an opinion. Wishing you well during these trying time.

Posted on my  b.  Day, June 12th.
"If you can tell me what is wrong with you then I can help you understand just how wrong you are."

"No you're right. Let's do it the DUBEST WAY POSSIBLE because I I easier or you and everyone else to understand".

"Don't bother trying to figure me out. Not even they little voice in m head understand me".

"I'M RETRED. This is as dressed up as I'm going to get".

"Sorry if I look interested....I'm not".

"People who think they know it all have no clue as to how little they really know."

#26 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,066 posts

Posted 31 July 2020 - 09:38 PM

Happy birthday for the 12 of June :heart: :hb:

P.S. I' am think my song is for you "Both Sides Now"  I think it haunting, the melody just popped into my head and has stayed! I was listening to it reading your posts!

Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter