• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Bullorus

Bullorus

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 8 posts

Posted 31 December 2015 - 04:44 AM

This is the first time I talk about this to anyone, as I've been scared to the death about it. When I was home alone, I went to the kitchen because the door of my room opened suddenly, and I felt something pulling me out of my room (can't really explain the feeling). So when I was standing in the kitchen, I heard an eery, dark, whispering voice breathing really loudly coming from the hallway. I was startled. It repeatedly made creepy noices, but when it called my name, it felt like my mind just turned off and I sank in the ground. I wanted to answer but not a single sound came out of my mouth. As it kept calling my name, I tried to find the keys because the doors were locked, and I went outside the house and stayed there for 30 min thinking about what just happened. Does anyone have any similar experience? This creepy voice calling you out? (It didn't say my name once, it kept saying my name until I got out of the house) Thanks for taking the time to help me out.

#2 EVP

EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts
  • Interests:Digital Stills / Auditory Enigmas

Posted 31 December 2015 - 06:57 AM

Yes I have had my first and last name called out and I have it recorded. Has it only happened once or is this an ongoing thing? If it's happens frequently I would suggest your validate it by periodically recording with an audio device and I wouldn't recommend a cell phone but a dedicated audio recorder to ensure your mind isn't playing tricks on you. If it only happened once I wouldn't let it bother you. If it happens frequently and you have validated it by a recording, then I would suggest that you make a stand and tell it to leave your place and it isn't welcome. It doesn't have to be a long dissertation but firmly tell it that this is your place and it can't stay.

Edited by evp, 31 December 2015 - 06:59 AM.

#3 Bullorus

Bullorus

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 8 posts

Posted 31 December 2015 - 11:50 AM

Thanks for answering me. This only happened once, but it also just happened this day. It could happen more times. Do I just tell the ghost to leave when I hear him? It feels so weird and frightening talking to a presence I can't see but only feel and hear...

#4 Ghostgurl123

Ghostgurl123

Apport

• GS Member
  • 60 posts

Posted 31 December 2015 - 11:58 AM

Yes I'd tell it to please leaves

#5 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,189 posts

Posted 31 December 2015 - 11:58 AM

Don't be frightened.... just don't try to have a conversation with it. simply do as Evp has suggested if it continues.
It's your place, so you don't have to say please.  ;)

#6 Bullorus

Bullorus

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 8 posts

Posted 31 December 2015 - 12:10 PM

Thank you everyone for explaining what to do, I'll take your advice and tell it to leave me alone. But I've been wondering, what if it was a family member or something? Wouldn't it be rude to tell it to leave me alone?

#7 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 10,189 posts

Posted 31 December 2015 - 12:36 PM

I think the least of your worries would be to offend a relative from the beyond. loved ones seem to have a different protocol and it's not to startle the living.

#8 Bullorus

Bullorus

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 8 posts

Posted 31 December 2015 - 01:14 PM

Also, could it be possible that it's a demon or something coming to hurt me or scare me? If this sounds crazy, it's because this is the first time I've experienced something like this.

#9 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,052 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 31 December 2015 - 01:20 PM

Paranormal TV has overplayed the demon card to make things scarier. Very few hauntings are demonic....if you even believe in demons versus just nasty spirits. Either way don't show fear, if it IS anything bad (which there is no reason to suspect, all it's doing is saying your name), it can feed on that. Either way it's YOUR home and you have the power!
Posted Image

#10 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 10,189 posts

Posted 31 December 2015 - 01:27 PM

Well said, Vlawde! I knew there was a good reason why you're the manager! ....Many reasons, actually ;)

#11 Bullorus

Bullorus

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 8 posts

Posted 31 December 2015 - 01:39 PM

But why would it say my name in such a frightening way? I really sensed as if it wanted to get me out of the house, as if he wanted me to leave...

#12 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • 12,052 posts

Posted 31 December 2015 - 01:56 PM

Probably trying to scare you. Just say out loud and firmly  'it's MY house now! You are not welcome, I order you to leave"    If it meant you physical harm, it would do more than trying to frighten you by saying your name.
Posted Image

#13 Bullorus

Bullorus

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 8 posts

Posted 31 December 2015 - 02:09 PM

If we're talking about this anyway now, what would they be able to do if they meant to hurt me? Not saying this particular spirit would but in general.

#14 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • 12,052 posts

Posted 31 December 2015 - 02:12 PM

Honestly, I don't know of any verified cases where a spirit has directly harmed a human. I've seen cases where people claim to get scratched, but IMO it's either self inflicted or done by natural means.
Posted Image

#15 Bullorus

Bullorus

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 8 posts

Posted 31 December 2015 - 02:15 PM

I woke up with a scratch on my finger 2 weeks ago too which I'm almost certain of that I didn't have it before... I really hope this was just me being paranoid and not an actual entity.

#16 MsISeeYou

MsISeeYou

Apport

• GS Member
  • 53 posts

Posted 31 December 2015 - 03:30 PM

If only people knew how many Spirits are on Earth.  I made the mistake of saying I send them home, on a forum like this, and now I'm getting more than usual.  Smart move, huh?  :wacko:   After a while, I imagine a bright white light.  Takes about 10 minutes.  Sometimes I use angel and spiritual meditation music, some times I don't.  My method (my own style) is holding a candle until a HUGE light forms... and there they go.  At the top of the HUGE light from that little votive candle, is something blue.  They're gone back to where they should have gone when they lost their physical body.

There's plenty of places online that will show you how you can send them home... if they are ready and want to go home.. they will leave.  White light protects and is the path home for them.

JMO

Elaine

#17 Bullorus

Bullorus

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 8 posts

Posted 31 December 2015 - 04:29 PM

Sending them home huh... Interesting. Might try it out. Thanks MsISeeYou!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ghosts, ghost, eery, dark, creepy, scary, haunted