Free Skins
© Fisana

I Keep Seeing What I Believe Is Shadow People And Getting Woken Up Feeling Like I've Been Hit Constantly

Shadow people Sleep Hit

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Macaulay15

Macaulay15

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 02:53 PM

So, I've never been a big believer in ghosts until recently and its seemingly quite apparent I've ignored cleared signs looking back. To give you guys some context I used to live in this huge i mean huge 400 year old house and it was near a very old castle, this house was said to be the place where the village would trap plage suffers letting them die in there however this was just rumours. Furthermore, there was a local tale that the village black smith owned it at some point where he apparently killed his daughters, again I'm not sure of the legitimacy of this but context for you guys. Anyway, in this house I would sleep walk get fully dressed and stand behind my parents door for hours I have no idea why but oh well it was weird. What's more, my sister would sleep with her eyes wide open and when we left the house she commented that she didn't like it so much as it "was overcrowded at night" this was freaky what did she see, she's 7 okay so she may be lying but freaky stuff did happen in that house so it being quote on quote "too busy at night" wouldn't surprise me. Anyway we moved from that house and 2 years on I'm 17 and have had this obscure feeling someone is behind me, it all began after this house that's why I explained the context. These 'shadow people' encounters would be on walks and see people in corners but they would not be there, walk to school see dogs in bushes I don't know why but again they wouldn't be there it happen in my room where I would look up for a second and see someone or even I would envisage my coat as a person and legit see a whole human figure, I'm not lying there'd be a body in front of me but no face and once I shined the light, gone just a gloomy coat that I'm afraid off. I ask my self this every night, am I mad? do I see things? I suffer from anxeity so this makes this worse it gets to the point where I'm too scared to sit in my room therefore I divert outside for a walk and because of what I see. I'm not the scared type of guy aswell like I'm no whimp, but it's just so strange having that constant feeling of whose behind me? Am I safe? Standing in the shower feeling someone is there? I don't know what to do any advise on how to get rid of these so called 'shadow people' I done some research so I know a fair amount about them.

Also to add in my sleep I keep getting woken up I would say at least twice a night and this isn't a normal wake up it's as if I'm being hit or kicked and I wake up shaking jumping up literally but I go sleep again almost instantly however this is weird any advise will be appreciated thanks guys.

Edited by Macaulay15, 16 January 2018 - 11:32 PM.

#2 moiraesfate

moiraesfate

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,428 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 07:20 PM

That was difficult to read due to the lack of punctuation and run on sentences. Can you please make it easier to read? I'd like to help you and I can tell you're freaked out.

#3 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,181 posts

Posted 17 January 2018 - 02:42 AM

Hello and welcome to the board.

That sounds like very frightening experiences.
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#4 lorac61469

lorac61469

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 713 posts

Posted 17 January 2018 - 08:43 AM

Welcome!

Before even thinking about shadow people I think the first thing I’d recommend is an appointment with your doctor. Are you on medication for your anxiety? It may need to be adjusted. Make sure you tell your doctor about the sleep issues as well.

#5 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,224 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 17 January 2018 - 09:06 AM

View Postmoiraesfate, on 16 January 2018 - 07:20 PM, said:

That was difficult to read due to the lack of punctuation and run on sentences. Can you please make it easier to read? I'd like to help you and I can tell you're freaked out.

I ran it through Grammarly, so it should make for easier reading..

So, I've never been a big believer in ghosts until recently, and its seemingly quite apparent I've ignored clear signs looking back. To give you guys some context I used to live in this huge, and I mean huge 400-year-old house, and it was near a very old castle, this house was said to be the place where the village would trap plage suffers letting them die in there. However, this was just rumors. Furthermore, there was a local tale that the village blacksmith owned it at some point where he apparently killed his daughters, again I'm not sure of the legitimacy of this but context for you guys. Anyway, in this house, I would sleepwalk and get fully dressed and stand behind my parent's door for hours I have no idea why but oh well it was weird. What's more, my sister would sleep with her eyes wide open and when we left the house she commented that she didn't like it so much as it "was overcrowded at night" this was freaky what did she see, she's 7 okay so she may be lying, but freaky stuff did happen in that house so it being quote on quote "too busy at night" wouldn't surprise me. Anyway we moved from that house, and two years on I'm 17 and have had this obscure feeling someone is behind me, it all began after this house that's why I explained the context.

These 'shadow people' encounters would be on walks and see people in corners, but they would not be there, walk to school see dogs in bushes I don't know why but again they wouldn't be there it happen in my room where I would look up for a second and see someone or even I would envisage my coat as a person, and legit see a whole human figure, I'm not lying there'd be a body in front of me but no face and once I shined the light, gone just a gloomy coat that I'm afraid off. I ask my self this every night, am I mad? do I see things? I suffer from anxiety, so this makes this worse it gets to the point where I'm too scared to sit in my room. Therefore, I divert outside for a walk and because of what I see. I'm not the scared type of guy as well like I'm no wimp, but it's just so strange having that constant feeling of whose behind me? Am I safe? Standing in the shower feeling someone is there? I don't know what to do any advice on how to get rid of these so-called 'shadow people' I did some research, so I know a fair amount about them.

Also to add in my sleep I keep getting woken up I would say at least twice a night and this isn't a normal wake up it's as if I'm being hit or kicked and I wake up shaking jumping up literally but I go to sleep again almost instantly, however, this is weird any advice will be appreciated thanks, guys.

Edited by MacCionoadha BeanSidhe, 17 January 2018 - 09:07 AM.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#6 moiraesfate

moiraesfate

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,428 posts

Posted 17 January 2018 - 10:52 AM

Thank you so much Mac. I should have thought of that yesterday and feel totally dumb lol.

That really sounds terrifying. Are these just shapes or do sounds accompany it? I would highly suggest first having a doctor verify there isn't anything wrong with you. Remember, always rule out the most possible first.

It is possible it's supernatural in nature, but much more likely there is something wrong. Even a chemical imbalance in the body could be the cause. I've seen shadow people before but never experienced anything as common as you're stating. It seems like your mind is making up shapes around you so it's quite possible there's something else wrong.

#7 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,181 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 05:56 AM

Thanks for editing your post Macaulay15 and MacC. :D

Macaulay, I think it is always good to rule out any health issues as suggested by lorac.

We all have anxious feelings and it is a normal reaction to stressful situations in our lives. Unfortunately, some people are so anxious they find it difficult to function day to day. Anxiety can give the sufferer unrealistic, thoughts, fears and, expectations.  Anxiety also seems to go hand in hand with panic attacks. The good thing is these feelings can be controlled with cognitive therapy (Showing ways to change unrealistic thoughts to help manage anxiety).  

Now to address your question :)

Have you come across anything in your research that you would like to try? We as a forum can always suggest things but most the time, I think, it is trial and error. Only you can say if something suggested is working for you or not!

Our belief systems really control what we think will or won't work. If I was in your situation, I would be researching and trying to find ways to make myself feel safe and secure in my environment.  I like to use prayer and, not shy about telling IT to take a hike/ or get out if I feel anything isn't right or I feel uncomfortable!  I also like House Cleansing With Resins
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#8 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,787 posts

Posted 26 January 2018 - 09:26 PM

Hi Macaulay, how are you going now? Would love to hear back from you
It's in the trees, it's coming!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Shadow people, Sleep, Hit

0 user(s) are reading this topic