https://i.ytimg.com/...4/hqdefault.jpg

https://crypiz.files...jpg?w=211&h=300

#82 Gmorals

Gmorals

Apport

• GS Member
  • 52 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 09:17 AM

Hi everyone! tihngs have been pretty quiet for the most part.I hsvent had any big issues with those things and the kids.They did return for a short time and the kids told me they told those things to get out and I told them to never talk about them so they don't come back.We still do hear things like foot steps and conversations but not as much although when you get to the second story of this house there is a very uneasy feeling that follows u and I hate it.As far as the link for the pictures,the kids say its like that just a little different but the arms and hair is on point.Just last night my husband started having bad dreams with shadow people that have a very negative presence and it scared him to death.My husband doesn't like to admit the things he hears and sees for fear of giving it attention and them sticking around.but since last night he cant deny it anymore.he was very scared and I had to turn the tv on and open the door to let the light in from the hallway.hopefully it doesn't continue

#83 Gmorals

Gmorals

Apport

• GS Member
  • 52 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 09:41 AM

I have pictures of my house.its a beautiful colonial built in 1919.i took a few pics of the outside a few days ago and I see a weird light in broad daylight.ihave a shot with the light and 1 without.its weird.

#84 Gmorals

Gmorals

Apport

• GS Member
  • 52 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 10:01 AM

http://s1380.photobu...wznxjc.png.html

theres 2 pics on here one with the light and one without

#85 Kristin

Kristin

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 160 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 08:14 PM

I have missed all this somehow, I have a lot of reading to do to caught up!!!  Your home is Awesome!!! Is it a store to?

#86 Kristin

Kristin

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 160 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 08:26 PM

What is beside you and do you know about them!!!! I need to read all this!!!

#87 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,350 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 09:39 PM

Are these the 2 pictures you are talking about Gmorals. Is the light the orb thing under the eaves on the right?

Posted Image
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#88 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,443 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 11:11 PM

Is it a light reflection from something that was passing by, maybe a car or a bike or something?
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#89 Gmorals

Gmorals

Apport

• GS Member
  • 52 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 05:49 AM

Hi.no its not a store.i wish lol but yea on this day i was waiting outside for my sons school bus to drop him off.this area is very quiet theres hardly any traffic and there wasn't anyone around.i was sitting in the car and i decided to take a few pics of the house cause i just love it and i didn't have any from that angle.i hope it was a reflection if something i just don't know of what cause i cant explain it

#90 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,721 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 06 November 2017 - 12:46 PM

Here's the EVP from a service Klainey suggested.... hope it works - Click Here

You might have to turn the speakers way up.  :)
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#91 Vlawde

Vlawde

Seance

• GS Member
  • 11,757 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 06 November 2017 - 01:15 PM

It looks like lens flare, you can see some sunlight at the top of the house
Posted Image

#92 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,721 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 02:08 PM

View PostVlawde, on 06 November 2017 - 01:15 PM, said:

It looks like lens flare, you can see some sunlight at the top of the house

It's possible
Posted Image

#93 kevinscan

kevinscan

Demon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 652 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting
    Family
    photography
    Computers
    Art
    friends
    horror & sci-fi
    a good mystery
    Star Wars

Posted 06 November 2017 - 03:04 PM

I've enlarged it for better viewing, it does look like camera flare from the sun behind the building, in the second photo I've traced the shape and it looks like the apperture shape of a camera lens.

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

The most sophisticated computer ever  devised by mankind is now called Stonehenge.

#94 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,721 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 09:57 PM

Cool, Kevin.... thank you for that.  :)
Posted Image

#95 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,443 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 10:51 PM

Thanks Kevin that makes its angles very clear to see
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#96 Arinomg

Arinomg

Orb

• GS Member
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:Chocolate, cheese, ghost story

Posted 07 November 2017 - 12:46 AM

From my point of view, your house is positively haunted. Hope i wrong

#97 Gmorals

Gmorals

Apport

• GS Member
  • 52 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 01:29 PM

thanks guys for all your opinions.i really appreciate them

#98 Kristin

Kristin

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 160 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 04:16 PM

I read all these post a couple days ago. I decided I wasn't going to post anything but your situation is weighing heavy on me. You have so many little ones that its really bothering me that you are going through this because I've been there and I know what your going through and what it can lead to.  Me and my now 7 year old went through literally hell for a couple years. That doesn't make me an expert, hell I still to this day cant make sense of what happen and I question my own sanity all the time, I feel I need to share a couple things with you  and I pray you take me seriously and listen. What Jim said about an infested home in my op was spot on. Its just a matter of time before the big boys come if they haven't already! That's a game changer but I'm not going to get into that unless I need to. Please stop trying to prove they are there by any means, this is intensify the situation. I know you want to show this is really happening and your not crazy but your making it so very much worse, We believe you and you now have many people sharing things to help you  Number one thing FEAR, get control of it and this is the hardest part but once you stop and the family stops being afraid of them they begin to lose. Think about it what's the point of haunting someone if they have no reaction, Something flies off the wall pick it up put it back on the wall and act like it didn't happen. Believe me this is not easy thing to master especially when you have so many of them but it can be done. Stop showing them any type of attention and stop talking about them its feeding them. I'm gonna to be honest with you. Your home is not going to be easy to win back. You are going to go through so much, but as long as you stay positive and follow good advice you can do this.. Its your choice if you wanna fight or walk away but there are many people who can help and guide you but In then end it really just boils down to you and your family.  I will be praying for you and I hope you take this seriously because as unbelievable as it is, ITS HAPPENING!!!

#99 Kristin

Kristin

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 160 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 06:40 PM

There is one more thing I want to tell you. I know your probably saging and doing different things to cleanse your home which is a good thing but when the activity starts to calm down and seems to stop. Do not drop your guard because your house is so infested you have a chance of D's coming there.If and when that happens your home will also become non active with just a few things happening here and there! Reason being they will silence the spirits in the home because they don't want you to know they are there. They have a purpose and it not to scare you away. You knowing they are there gives them less chance of succeeding and gives you the power to fight.  Always listen to your children! Children seem to be the main focus. In my experience they were after my child not me and I am proof that you can beat them. I don't want to scare you anymore than you are but you need to know and I'm sure a lot of people think I'm full of BEEP but I don't care because I don't want this to happen to anybody especially a child.

#100 Arinomg

Arinomg

Orb

• GS Member
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:Chocolate, cheese, ghost story

Posted 07 November 2017 - 08:38 PM

https://lagodaxnian....host-mythology/
Hope this give you an idea of what kind of spirits you facing

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users