MacQdor

Residual Haunting

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 11:39 AM

How To Record EVPs!

http://www.paranorma...-to-record-evp/

Not sure if that has been posted before. maybe it has. In any event it never hurts to review once in a while. Esp for those NEW to supernatural and paranormal investigation.
Attitude is your acceptance of the natural laws, or your rejection of the natural laws

#2 Capt-Zeanie

Capt-Zeanie

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 302 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Computer Programming, IT, Web Technologies, Space and Astronomy

Posted 17 June 2016 - 05:08 AM

How is it going with yourself these days Keith. What is the latest, how are you coping?
--
Sean aka Capt Zeanie

Posted Image

Posted Image

#3 MacQdor

MacQdor

Residual Haunting

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 18 June 2016 - 09:44 AM

Hi Capt Zeanie

Thanks for asking.  I'm 50/50 right now.  I moved out of the house May 9th. The house currently sits vacant. Carpet and walls are being renovated, etc.  The Scientific Establishment of Parasychology had to make a return trip back in April due to spike in activity. NEW wall marking, oil and water phenomena appearing as well. They bought with the SSPR. Scotland SPR chapter: Nick Kyle.  More evidence was compiled and gathered and the FULL report I'm told is coming out this summer.  Aside from that  I've been compiling the evidence I gathered while they were here and posted it on YouTube. My goal is to make the full report by Steve Mera available on various web sites including this ONE.

Here are some audio and video elements that can provide u some updates

https://www.facebook.../?ref=bookmarks

and

http://www.americas-...-haunted-radio/

How are things at my new place of residents?

3 weird things happened Day 1 and Day 2 at the new place.

1. Mysterious puddles of water
2. Large amount of water drip-page from a ceiling where no pipe exists. Maintenance crew left scratching their head on that one
3. TV turned off by itself.  That's happened at the old place, many times

stuff I regard as Level 1 simply based on previous experience. U recognize the calling signs.

Aside from that all has been quiet except the bed shakes, poking and prodding while sleeping. That's never left up be it old house, current house or Hotel room when traveling abroad on business.

I'm more worried about the new occupants at the former house.

SEPs report will reveal a lot more. My channel has stunning and profound EVPs on it.  Feel free to check it out.

I'll send you some info via private email that has caught the attention of John Zaffis and others.

thanks for asking.
Attitude is your acceptance of the natural laws, or your rejection of the natural laws

#4 Capt-Zeanie

Capt-Zeanie

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 302 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Computer Programming, IT, Web Technologies, Space and Astronomy

Posted 21 June 2016 - 01:52 AM

Hi Keith,

I bet you were quite "annoyed" when you had to move out of your house. Then even more annoyed when something followed and started up at your new place.

Do you think it is just one spirit doing all of this to you?

I am interested if it is one spirit, if when activity is kinda happening at your new place if activity is also happening at you old place at the same time? If so it's the science bit of how something can be in 2 places at once (quantum entanglement type of stuff) or if the spirit can immediately move from one location to another in a blink of an eye (ie Star Trek transporter type of stuff).

I did get the PM Keith thanks, I am slowly listening to it
--
Sean aka Capt Zeanie

Posted Image

Posted Image

#5 MacQdor

MacQdor

Residual Haunting

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 08:35 AM

I wasn't annoyed when moving out. Actually I was ready and relieved.  That became short lived because I recently discovered I have a degree of attachment. recording devices were placed in the old home the day the movers arrived and upon reviewing those voice recorders lots of EVP' have been found.  Familiar voices and themes. Theme's meaning  the same names being uttered.  At present count 30+ times the name  Keith is mentioned.

The new place to

#6 MacQdor

MacQdor

Residual Haunting

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 09:41 AM

There are multiple spirits.  I also believed that. The evidence gathered recently just confirmed.  Its weird because the number can fluctuate and dissipate at will.  What makes it more weird is one spirit or what we believe to be one spirit can be in more than one place.  I've confirmed that also.  I agree with you there is a Quantum component  which sort of looks like this. As a spirit you are nowhere and everywhere at the same time.  If time is of no consequence in death or of no consequence to something that was never born then its possible then the ability to be everywhere and anywhere becomes more doable.

That's where my observation and experience have led me.

Edited by MacQdor, 21 June 2016 - 09:41 AM.

#7 Capt-Zeanie

Capt-Zeanie

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 302 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 05:06 AM

I listened through the Don Philips video you sent the link to and it's is quite surprising. Don is very good at what he does, well I say that from watching most of his videos on youtube in the last few months.

--
Sean aka Capt Zeanie

Posted Image

Posted Image

#8 MacQdor

MacQdor

Residual Haunting

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 10:25 AM

The spirits that occupy the home don't fit the paradigm of most home infestations. Its extremely hard to rid a place of something if we don't quite know why its there in the first place. As good as Don and Steve are and they are good. The best mind you in their line of work IMO.  The basic fundamental still remains.  Why are they here?  Why this house? and what are they?  The text book steps to remove have failed.  Spirits 8. Everyone else "0"

the techniques we use -  even the one's listed above may assist s in gathering evidence.  But who or what can assist us in removing?

#9 CDS

CDS

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 01:34 PM

View PostMacQdor, on 29 June 2016 - 10:25 AM, said:

The spirits that occupy the home don't fit the paradigm of most home infestations. Its extremely hard to rid a place of something if we don't quite know why its there in the first place. As good as Don and Steve are and they are good. The best mind you in their line of work IMO.  The basic fundamental still remains.  Why are they here?  Why this house? and what are they?  The text book steps to remove have failed.  Spirits 8. Everyone else "0"

the techniques we use -  even the one's listed above may assist s in gathering evidence.  But who or what can assist us in removing?

Your own self

#10 Capt-Zeanie

Capt-Zeanie

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 302 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 02:22 AM

Hi Keith,

View PostMacQdor, on 21 June 2016 - 08:35 AM, said:

I wasn't annoyed when moving out. Actually I was ready and relieved.

What I meant by annoyed was the fact of having to leave your home. I do not know your financial situation with the house (ie had you brought it or renting it) but I meant annoyed that you had dreams when you first got the house and put money into it and now those dreams are broken.
--
Sean aka Capt Zeanie

Posted Image

Posted Image

#11 MacQdor

MacQdor

Residual Haunting

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 10:16 PM

That's a interesting question. I don't think I was annoyed. More like disappointed.  4 years is a long time. With the amount of data unearthed and confirmed were still no closer to the root cause.

Theories are plentiful but there just theories. Educated guess and speculation.

This was my first house.  I obtained through a series of hard work. Seattle homes, even rental homes for that matter aren't cheap.

I would the thing that annoyed me more than anything else is the I'll prepared,  and level of inepness amongst some position themselves as being able to help/resolve.

#12 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,723 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 01 July 2016 - 10:26 PM

View PostCDS, on 29 June 2016 - 01:34 PM, said:

Your own self

CDS... can I ask what you meant by your statement?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

MacQdor... I hope the new place will give you some rest and relief. I know it's been a hard journey in your 4 years there.
Keep studying and learning and helping others... there are so many out there that could benefit from your experiences.  
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#13 Capt-Zeanie

Capt-Zeanie

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 302 posts

Posted 02 July 2016 - 01:43 AM

This is the one thing I do not want to happen.

It's hard to describe especially being a skeptic is that IF the phenomenon does exist then I do not want that happening at my home and I feel for anyone including yourself Keith who is experiencing these things within your own personal living space.

As I have said before it's the science bit of the phenomenon that would interest me the most. I was thinking yesterday when I was out in my little garage workshop as I was trying to make an Infra-Red pass filter for my Git2 camera just how can an "object" seem to appear and then disappear plus have certain physical characteristics. In your case Keith the writing on the walls/door, how a bible can catch fire without any source of ignition and now the crazy goo that is running down the walls.
It all has to come from somewhere but where???

We are species still have a long way to go to understand much of the natural world but these questions will be answered one day as if it is just a wacky phenomenon or it does physically exist albeit in another dimension.

I wonder what the next steps will be.
--
Sean aka Capt Zeanie

Posted Image

Posted Image

#14 MacQdor

MacQdor

Residual Haunting

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 02 July 2016 - 10:59 AM

Thanks Jim

That will be the mission moving forward.

Capt Z one cannot help but be moved by the science.  The workings of both Poltergeist or Malovolent spirits just begs the question of how are they able to do what it is they do.  Trying to get the abyss to talk and provide answers is part of why I feel the activity was prolonged and to some extinct tethered me to it.

I truly believe outside of just being 'a--holes' when provoked these spirits find us as equally as interesting in some sense in a comedy like way.  The EVP's captured pretty much alludes to that fact.  What they find interesting they take, where it goes is beyond me but they do take it and maybe its being studied and analyzed elsewhere.

One theory Capt I've had to revise based on experience and observation is where are these spirits at when there not with us?   My default answer with little facts to back that theory was, they were in another dimension, another universe if you will with keen ability to phase in and out at will. And that still might be true to a certain degree.  But not I'm leaning toward a new thought experiment in that they exist all around us. In our plane, almost like a watermark stamped on a word doc or JPEG.  They're embedded with us. Be they stuck or be they here by choice there conversations and observations within close proximity , and by proximity I mean as close to us as our own shadow if not closer.  Re-watch the last video I sent u and you will see there's a EVP that says "Watch Out!"  The entity seemed excited and alert to tell his associate to "watch out" which suggest his associate was either very close to me or one of the movers when they came in to remove the table.  Its a very very very compelling "voice over". Which begs the question "Watch out for what?"

With the mass coming and going of the movers were the spirits in the way?  Ducking and dodging while observing and in one instance were in fact to close for comfort?

there's so much there for one to study.   Maintain your skepticism, from it comes questions and perplexing theories.

Its not a whacky phenomenon.  Its as real as you and me :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users