A Pair Of Ufo Balls Appear Over The Brooklyn Bridge, Legit Or No?

• You cannot reply to this topic
9 replies to this topic

#1 JohnHermes

Apport

• GS Member
  • 73 posts
  • Interests:tarot, dreaming practices, shamanism, magick etc.

Posted 29 August 2019 - 06:04 AM

Some dude was taping this the other day on his phone.  Nevermind the funny background noise.  The second ball on the right doesn't appear till about one minute later.  It just shows up out of thin air.  

https://unexplained....ork-2019/20034/

Posted Image

#2 kevinscan

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 758 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting
    Family
    photography
    Computers
    Art
    Friends
    Horror & Sci-fi
    A good mystery
    Star Wars
    Hiking

Posted 29 August 2019 - 03:42 PM

It could be drones with lights, but hard to tell from grainy footage and without seeing it in person.
My Signature
Posted Image

"Ghosts are not conscious entities, but emotional energy recorded in matter"

Sir Oliver Lodge

#3 Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,230 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 29 August 2019 - 05:03 PM

No way to tell what they are, we just know there are lights of some kind. Considering all the normal stuff they could be, IMO it's a stretch to assume alien craft. UFO is accurate though (but misleading) since we don't know what the lights are -- they are unidentified
My Signature
Posted Image

#4 EVP

Wraith

• EVP
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,681 posts
  • Interests:Digital Stills / Auditory Enigmas

Posted 29 August 2019 - 07:20 PM

View PostVlawde, on 29 August 2019 - 05:03 PM, said:

No way to tell what they are, we just know there are lights of some kind. Considering all the normal stuff they could be, IMO it's a stretch to assume alien craft. UFO is accurate though (but misleading) since we don't know what the lights are -- they are unidentified

Yes, why inject rational reasoning when you can use it as an example of confirmation bias to support your beliefs. I swear sometimes people's ability to apply logic was washed down from a single morning flush.
My Signature
Posted Image

#5 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,561 posts

Posted 29 August 2019 - 07:44 PM

It would be nice to see a day time image of that angle.

They took the video off but I was able to find this copy if anyone is interested in taking a look. I suggest without sound :headlbash:

My Signature
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#6 JohnHermes

Apport

• GS Member
  • 73 posts
  • Interests:tarot, dreaming practices, shamanism, magick etc.

Posted 30 August 2019 - 03:25 AM

Can anyone really prove "Alien" UFO's.  All UFO's could be man made (as you mentioned Drones @kevinscan).  So in theory, just about all videos ever released can be perceived as a stretch (With the few exceptions that would take unimaginable time testing with unquestionable proof).  

I don't think it's a secret anymore that there are hidden technologies man hides from public view far beyond the mainstream tech in high secret government organizations.  

A lot of this research is public knowledge just not known right on the CIA website.  And these fools aren't going around telling anyone about it, social media or news channels :mad: "Hey guys look at all the secret metaphysical knowledge base we have and paranormal research we did, share with the world".  

Whether if its alien or not, is all speculation.  

Unless anyone got pictures of an E.T. in his spaceship, along with unquestionable proof? I'm all for it  :good:. Other than that, we'll just have to take it on faith.  

Video already taken down? Red flag alert!

Posted Image

Edited by JohnHermes, 30 August 2019 - 04:07 AM.

#7 EVP

Wraith

• EVP
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 30 August 2019 - 04:33 AM

Let's apply a little logic. With a little investigation, I was able derive the following airports/skyports/heliports were within 30 miles of the Brooklyn Bridge:
  • JFK Airport
  • LaGuardia Airport
  • Newark Libery International Airport
  • New York Skyports
  • Teterboro Airport
  • Lincoln Park Airport
  • Caven Point USAR Center Heliport
  • Linden Airport

The furthest, Lincoln Park Airport is under 30 miles *road travel* from the Brooklyn Bridge.

I can't say with absolute assurance it wasn't a man made aircraft. But, there is strong probability it was either a seaplane, a helicopter or an airplane taking into consideration of 8 immediate locations and factoring in the immense number of spider travel paths including landing and take off runways. How can this not be a more than  probable explanation. If an aircraft is coming directly towards you from a distance, it will appear relatively motionless.

Posted Image

Also keep in mind the source of a video being a cellphone. Under night conditions, cellphones have the light gathering characteristics of a blind man looking for a black cat in a pitch dark room. An object to suddenly appear is not unusual. It will take a strong measurement of light to register in an image or video capture. Typical cameras/cellphones do not have the same ability in light gathering as your normal eye. Consider the sensor of a cellphone is close to the size of a pinhead. Below is an image illustrating comparative sensor sizes. I can say with a certain level of assurance the video capture was done with a cellphone and the quality of the capture doesn't give me cause to think differently.

Posted Image

Sorry folks, I cry fake news and yes I believe in the possibility of unexplained flying objects. I've witnessed some strange stuff in my day with no rational explanation.

Edited by EVP, 30 August 2019 - 05:07 AM.

My Signature
Posted Image

#8 dash

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 152 posts

Posted 01 September 2019 - 03:23 AM

dude you applied a lot of logic here good effort .

#9 EVP

Wraith

• EVP
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 01 September 2019 - 05:40 AM

View Postdash, on 01 September 2019 - 03:23 AM, said:

dude you applied a lot of logic here good effort .

Thanks dash, just trying to keep it real :)

I have a slight advantage here. I've shot birds during the migration in September/October at Jamaica Bay which is fairly close to JFK Airport. I can't even begin to tell you how many times I saw planes overhead while patiently waiting in a mucky swamp for an optimal avian shot. The sky is always busy overhead.

Edited by EVP, 01 September 2019 - 05:55 AM.

My Signature
Posted Image

#10 moiraesfate

Disembodied Voice

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,500 posts

Posted 05 October 2019 - 08:07 PM

This kind of thing is unfortunately almost impossible to verify these days with drones out.

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com