Free Skins
© Fisana

Folding Paper, Black On One Side, White On The Other In Living Room?

Angel Angel of death ghost life after death sould Near death animal soul instructions what happens after death other side

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Loru

Loru

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 107 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 02:30 AM

Hello everyone :)

I'm kinda shy at first, but maybe a question will help me introduce myself.
I've had paranormal experiences all my life, starting in eary child hood after I almost
suffecated during birth. It seems like the angels send me back to my body back then,
into my body, when the doctor got be to breathe.
I am now 43 years old, (young), Lol!
It seems like I live in this world, but the older I get, the more experiences I have,
touching the other side,
the more I am between the two worlds,
being part of both worlds. Or at least that's what it feels like.
Do you gals and guys feel this way too?
The night before my beloved Chicco, he's a cat, had to leave his body, he was very sick..
I was sitting on the couch, both cats in the same room, I have only a one room apartment,
I was looking at the t.v. and out of the corner of my eye, I saw something, close to the middle
of the room. I looked at it, it was now night in my eyesight.
It was square like a piece of paper, a white on, one side, dark gray on the other,
but not a very dense materiel, it was made of energy, kind of glistering with bubbles of energy.
It then folded itself together, the corners to the middle, and then
pulled itself together,
then it was gone.
After about a second of puzzlement and shock,
a thought went thru me like a lightening bolt.
The angel of death had been there for Chicco, I checked on him,
and he was alive.
I believe this,
because I heard of a lady that was near death, and claimed to her parents,
(she was in the hospital, final stage of cancer),
that a man had visited, and talked with her.
No one had seen a man visiting her.
She was the daughter of people I used to work for.
I believe the angel of death is not evil or so,
no more evil than the postman bringing us our bills..
Rather he appears to the souls, in whatever shape will make it easiest,
for the one being visited, as a cat to a cat, and such,
bringing them information, and instructions..

Can you help me understand this,
your thoughts,

Loru

#2 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 02:16 PM

We can't really know what cats or other animals experience in death, but we can be comforted by the fact that death is a normal part of living, and thet all of us do it eventually.

Many people who have had near death experiences describe being met by loved ones or kindly souls who help them with the end of their lives.  So, possibly this is what you saw?

#3 Loru

Loru

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 107 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 02:30 PM

Thank you DarkShadow,

yes maybe it was another soul or the angel of death.
However, I've seen similar energy squares, I don't know what else to call them other than that. These were about the same size,
about 5 inches, they were moving and fluttering thru the air,
also made of energy, but colorful.
What makes it so strange, no one seems to have ever reported something like this..
Also when there is a lot of paranormal, ( souls ) activity in the room,
the room seems to glister with energy.
This happens when feelings are intense also..

#4 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 02:51 PM

Yeah, that's a new one for me.  But, people sense things that can only be sensed through their sisxth sense, then their brains have to make some kind of sense out of what is coming in.  So, maybe your brain took what information it was getting and translated it into those squares?

You're sensing energy of emotion and visualizing it.  So, maybe we can call you a visual empath?

#5 Loru

Loru

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 107 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 03:31 PM

Hi DarkShadow,

thanks for trying to help me figure this out.
I wrote with an administrator from another paranormal website twice over the last 10 years, (was not in the forums though),
the administrator said that from my experiences, that I'm an empath.
And when souls come to me, mostly when I am in the internet about paranormal things, or thinking much about the paranormal,
I sense a presence, usually a soul I don't know, but I know if they mean good or bad towards me.
My mind will sometimes find a picure to go with what I'm experiencing, like for an angry soul in the past, it was a figure out of a
horror movie.
That sould seems to be here right now, not liking that I'm writing this, because this is my second attempt to write my reply.
And the first time, when I wrote 'I know that is not what's in front of me' I mean the image from the horror movie.
I was told telepathicly 'Are you sure? ' Then I tried to keep writing, and the screen left, and I started over.

#6 Loru

Loru

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 107 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 03:45 PM

The soul seems to be gone now, I'm not sensing the negative energy right now.
Kinda scary, but the angels protect us.
Wow, just now I couldn't think of the word angel? Someone is very angry that I'm writing this, and trying to distract me??
Aniway sometimes in the past, it seemed like, but I wasn't sure that I could feel single strong emotion from people if they were
physically near me. Or one time I was outside the house with my neighbor, and a bee was busing around me.
I started laughing, and told my neighbor, the bee is very confused, it thinks the flowers on my shirt have something it could eat.
My neighbor looke scared, I was surprised, wasn't it obvious what the bee felt, or did I pick up on it's simple emotions.
With people it seems confusing though, because they can feel more than one thing at a time,
then it's just as if a lot of people in a room a talking at the same time, and you can't really understand anything at all.. Lol!
I can't, and I repeat can't read peoples minds though, I don't know what their thinking, unless a sould, animal or human connects with me,
or I connect with, and only with permission from that person.
I only did this once though, after I watched someone on youtube do it, rubbing your hands together to create energy,and speaking into this energy, asking the person your thinking of, for their thought pattern. A girl I know gave me permission, and I felt her state of mind, and head in my mind,
how she felt about me..

#7 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 18 January 2014 - 12:26 PM

I'm married to an empath.  He doesn't get energy or emotion from entities (much), but most often gets strong emotions from people.  The emotions tend to be things like anger, grief, fright, panic...stuff like that?  He can get these impressions from a distance, and even from people he doesn't know.  One very strong episode was triggered by seeing a tiny photograph of a stranger in Facebook!  Total stranger from across the world, and he was slammed by his emotional turmoil.  I've seen it happen enough not to doubt it, and when he contacts these people, it turns out he is right on the money about their issues.  Sometimes they think someone told him, even though it's impossible.

What you seem to be doing is reading empathically, the emotions of disembodied entities.  Or never been in a body ones!  If you sense their energy, and presence, and with that, how they are feeling, you are quite lucky to be able to know when you need to be alert, and when things are fine.

The angry one you sensed around you...you can most likely tell it to flake off.  You can set limits, and choose to ignore or deflect the unwanted attentions of those who decide to bug you.  It's cool you can come up with a picture to go with this experience as well.  My husband is mostly conceptual.  He can feel very clearly the emotions, but not necessarily see a visual.  Sometimes he does, but it is rare for him.  But remember, your brain is getting these psychic impressions, and trying to make some sense out of them.  So, it might translate them into feelings, visual things, sounds, or even smells.  It kind of depends on how you're wired.

One thing you might need to do is guard yourself from lots of crowds and situations where you are being drained by everyone's stuff.  A lot of empaths never realize why they need to recharge in solitude, but it can just knock you flat if you get flooded too often by it.  Same probably goes for going places that are too spiritually swampy like typical haunted locations - hospitals, old bars, places where lots of unhappy people hung out.  If you are sensitive to those places, you'll know when you ought to step back.  I think of it like going places where lots of people are sick- you might pick something unpleasant up.  But in the case of a sensitive, what you pick up aren't germs - they're entities who see your light and decide to follow and have a little fun.

Try not to get into a fear response, if you can help it.  You do have the upper hand, and you have a lot more energy as a living person in your world than any of them do.  They will try to convince you otherwise, maybe, but you're the powerful one.  Feel free to tell that grumpy one to back off.

#8 Loru

Loru

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 107 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 04:27 AM

Hi Ectoplasm :)

thank you so very much for writing me, reading your lines has much brought things together for me, helping it all make sense..
I believe that your husband is the lucky one, as he can sense and read a persons feelings and cry for help, simply by looking
at their picture.
You clearly have the heart, insight into peoples mind, and I'm qute sure a strong sixth sense too.
The souls or spirits might not have much power to muve objects, but believe me, they can put you out of your body, (astral traveling),
overlap with you, (mix your energy with yours), a horrible feeling, like your gonna faint or die any minute. You feel your heart fighting
to keep its normal heartbeat, I believe that makes them more powerful
than a person in their body could ever be. Sorry, not trying to contradict you, I am very thankful that you wrote me, and am hoping
you'll write a reply to this post of mine. It's just my opinion that their very powerful, because I sure can't do those things.
From my experience though, If you pray to God for help, he's right there, sending an angel to help  you.
What do you think? Hoping to hear form you..

#9 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 03:21 PM

Okay, I can't answer your points with any authority because I'm on the outside looking in, as it were.  I'm not psychic, but have had psychic things happen to and around me enough to be convinced of their veracity.  I can tell you what my husband believes, but again, it doesn't necessarily match what most people think about psychics and how the impressions they get are perceived.

My husband is convinced (in his own case, and possibly others) that he is most open when he is ill or low on energy.  As an observer of this, I have to agree.  I don't know what the actual dynamic is, but when he is ill, he gets flooded.  Not only does he get impressions of emotional turmoil from specific people, he gets flooded in email with people coming to him seeking advice, or just unloading their troubles.  These are mostly people he hardly knows.  When I say flooded, I'm talking maybe 8 or 9 separate people contacting him this way.  

His understanding is that this is not a gift, but actually, a kind of chink in his armor.  He believes that the natural way of things is for us in life to be sheilded from interference.  As you body's defenses are damped down, the other senses (6th sense) seems more strong and comes through.  In his case, i think he not only receives, but kind of broadcasts as well.  It's like there is a defect in his aura, or that there is a hole that lets out his light and allows others to both see it and allows him to see them.  I know this isn't plain, but it is how he sees this in his case.  As the observer, I can attest to the suddeness of the impressions, and the severity.  He isn't lucky.  He's slammed.  It can take a week or so to recover, and this is when he has worked with the person whose emotions he is feeling.  He always contacts them when he figures out who it is.  I've seen him awakened from a sleep completely anguished for someone - feeling their emotions as strongly as they do with no way of knowing what has happened to them to cause this.  Not lucky.

Souls and spirits can move objects.  Just saying.  But this is another discussion for another time.  LOL

I'm concerned about your mention of spirits ability to overlap, force you out of body (astral travel, you called it.  I'm not sure this is what you're describing!)   My first reaction to this is that you sound very open to a spirit crossing the line and infringing on your rightful place, and that you possibly might be "broadcasting" this in some way, like my husband does.  (Unintentionally)

You might  become like a beacon, and whatever is drawn to you, might be trying to connect or intrude.  Right now, it is becoming apparent to me that you should learn some sort of shielding/ grounding method and test it out to be confident you can regain control.  NO spirit should be able to approach or interfere without express permission.  I hope someone here can help you with this.  But it is a concern if you feel invaded or not in control.  Most things you'll bump into are not hideous.  But they can make you pretty miserable if you don't set limits.  You can rely now on your gut to protect you.  Maybe gut is another way of saying guardian spirit.  I like to think of it as a kind of radar that protects us, but whatever your religious or spiritual background dictates is fine.

The fact that you are living and solidly associated with your body does give you the upper hand.  But, man, before you set sail on this journey, you gotta be sure there are no leaks in the boat!

You are just beginning to recognize what you can do.  Some things you'll never be able to do.  Others you already do, but don't know it yet.  And some things, you will probably do well.  The thing is, these are all sideshows running along with your very precious life.  Keep your feet on the ground and your senses focused on your own well being first.

Edited by DarkShadow, 19 January 2014 - 03:27 PM.

#10 Loru

Loru

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 107 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 02:17 PM

Hello DarkShadow,

I know you must be a very good person, I can tell when I read your lines, concern, and caring for other people.
Also I have a feeling I could learn very much, and perhaps help others put together their experiences with mine, and the puzzle
creates a picture of the paranormal, our world, and religion, as I believe that god is just as present here on earth,
but shows much more presence trhu the angels in the other side, which is supposed to be only 6 meters above our earth.
Your husband has the greatest gift of all, to feel a persons pain, being there with them in their world of hurt feelings, desperation?..
The close encounters, I'll call lifting a person out of their body, was by a girl cat, that had passed away, and came back for me.
After I floated above my body, looking at the bundle under the covers and dark at the top, (my hair), wondering if my body was
alieve so I could go back into it, I explained to her that my time had not come yet, and to please come back when I'm old and sick.
She lowered me into my body.
She's such a sweet soul, animal souls have the exact same powers as human souls, and they can speak and hear, (telepathicly)
our language. They are very smart, but not quiet as complex as humans in thinking, or perhaps they have other pryorieties.
Like a human soul that just died will feel more sad about who they left behind, and animal soul will come to you and touch you.
(Hey, I'm here, you know what, come with me),
The souls that overlaped with me, I had asked him to share my mind with me, be in my body with me, but insted we overlaped.
What I'm trying to say is that the souls that did these episodes are very good friends of mine,  that I know mean well, and care much about me.
On the other hand, shortly after my ex-bosses daughter passed away, I spoke to her, offering her to take a message for her parents.
Now in life this lady was a kind of rough demanding character, and when she came to me while I was driving, I felt her presence strong,
a cold unfriendly feeling, she went straight into my mind, reading me, but not sharing any of her feelings or thoughts.
It was a horrible feeling...

#11 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 03:16 PM

Remember, even letting a "good, kind friend" overlap or enter your body is not a good idea.  Please remember that.

Once allowed, the permission is hard to revoke.  One of the things that all very psychic people must learn to deal with, or at least consider is setting limits and / or grounding ans sheilding.  It isn't about shutting it down. It's about honoring your own life.  If we are here to live and learn, which I think we are, turning your life over to the influence of spirit in too intrusive a way sort of hijacks YOUR life.  Do you understand?

My husband prefers not to blunt the intrusions, so he allows them to alter his life when he gets them.  But he does take a lot of time away from people, and keeps out of too many corwds or social situations, which is funny because he is a total people loving, social person by nature.

Everyone needs to find their own way.  Jut please do realize that this is your life, and it trumps whatever dead people would like from you, unless you are happy to share.

#12 Gunner763

Gunner763

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 17 posts
  • Interests:Have had several paranormal occurences

Posted 07 February 2014 - 08:01 AM

Hi Darkshadow. totally agree. I can sense things too, much like your husband. I completely agree with the shielding. I have to do it or I can be overwhelmed. I Just imagine a powerful white light globe around my body, including under my feet. I Feel this protects me. When I do get overwhelmed, I feel sick and drained. It seems as though my energy is being bites away. Much like Loru, I too can get feelings that an entity is good or evil. Sometimes I walk in a room and the hair on my neck will stand on end and I'll get a feeling of doom. I have learned to try and not give into the fear. I think this only empowers the entity. I can also tell if the entity is human.... or something else. Other times , I don't feel threatened at all. My ability seems to come and go. I can have several months with not much going on, then bam! several things will happen at once. My wife, like you with your husband, has come to understand that I have some sort of ability. She's witnessed too many things to think otherwise. That being said, I think I am at the bare minimum of my potential. I need to get more focused on expanding my ability. I think like anything else, practice and training are needed to improve psychic ability.

#13 Loru

Loru

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 107 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 09:41 AM

Hi Gunner763,

wow, cool that you can sense if an entity is good or evil, if they're evil, (angry), it's like a cold feeling, not phisicly though, the same feeling you
get, when you're in the same room with someone that is angry at ya, huh?
On the other hand, animal soul friends of mine, have bathed me in love :)
It's like floating in a could of love. If people knew how much their pet loves them,  they would never give it away, or even abandon it.
They love so uncondisionly, pure, and selfless, like no human would ever dare to love.
Because were way too afraid to get hurt, to love so hard that it makes us vulnurable...
Sorry if I thew in some typos, my english isn't sooo perfect, but I wanted to say this for all the animals in the world...

Aniway, I don't think I can tell the difference between a soul and another energy being, deamon or such.
Gunner, what impression do you get from anoter eveil entity?
And how do you improve your phychic ability?
What I do when a mean soul scares me, is I pray to God, to take away my fear, to not let them scare me..
Like the 'claws' One night I was driving home on a country side road, feeling very nervous scared, when I saw long thin arms, with claws
coming out on the windshild, from underneath the hood of the car, dark shadowly, well defined arms with claws.
It made later that night, think of the mean beings, that scare you real bad, and then absorb the energy of your fear.
And believe me it worked, I was scaaaared...

#14 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 10:18 AM

View PostGunner763, on 07 February 2014 - 08:01 AM, said:

My ability seems to come and go. I can have several months with not much going on, then bam! several things will happen at once. My wife, like you with your husband, has come to understand that I have some sort of ability. She's witnessed too many things to think otherwise. That being said, I think I am at the bare minimum of my potential. I need to get more focused on expanding my ability. I think like anything else, practice and training are needed to improve psychic ability.

This is maybe not a widely held belief, but it's one both my husband and I have kind of come to...another take on this?

It almost seems like you are either born with this, or some sort of trauma later in life leaves you with this ability.  But it might be more accurate to think of it more as learning to recognize / tune into it than "developing it."

In my husband's case, he is certain his "ability" is more a kind of chink in his natural protective armor.  He has noticed his impressions come and go (he's an Emapth, primarily) but they are stronger when he is feeling physically low.  That is when this other stuff roars in.  So, he has concluded that the "ability" people display might just be revealing a kind of vulnerability, like a weak paranormal immune system.

I think it is very useful to develop a strategy for both dealing with the influx of information, and helping yourself to step back if things get too intrusive.  I've never known of people who were wildly psychic who didn't wish, for the most part, that they could get a break from it.  It can become quite overwhelming.

You can learn to use the impressions you have to help others, and you can learn to recognize the small signs that herald a psychic impression and differ from regular thought.  This is more focus and training yourself to recognize what you already have.

I wonder if anyone else has experiences with actually growing their abilities?  Or do you think it is what I mentioned - developing a better recognition of them?  I'm curious to know what others think.

#15 Loru

Loru

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 107 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 10:49 AM

I believe, because of recocnizing a visiting angel, as one of them, and because of this strong
knowing, but not remembering who told me, not to send bad energy towards anyone.. This as the one rule..
I believe that yes, maybe one can be born with a sixth sense, or can be given this power by the angels, as
(basic armor), that a soul on the other side needs to make it.. ,
in a near death, (died, and then was brought back).
DarkShadow, do you mean, that maybe this sixth sense is not a power, but more like a weekness?
Growing their abilities?
Seems more like discovering them to me...

#16 Gunner763

Gunner763

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 17 posts
  • Interests:Have had several paranormal occurences

Posted 07 February 2014 - 11:52 AM

Hi loru,
I just get this overwhelming sense of dread....that things are not right. The air itself seems to get heavy, like it's pressing down on you. I'll also feel really anxious, almost to a point of panic. It's not an anxiety attack though. I am not the panicky type, in fact, the opposite. It's more of a situational thing. Like something just entered the room. The feeling you're being watched. It feels "evil", at the very least, threatning. In these cases, I'll just say, "you're not wanted here. You have no power over me"
I was in a very old building one day where I worked, and I had to get something out of the basement. This building had quite a bit of paranormal activity. Normally it is not threatening, but the basement is different. I do not like it down there at all. It is dank and not very well lit with naked bulbs hanging from the low ceiling. I had to get something from the far corner of the basement and already I felt uncomfortable. There were 4 bulbs between me and the boxes I needed to search. I made my way to the boxes and quickly began searching. I had the "evil" feeling strongly by this point. I finally found what I needed and as soon as I turned to go back, the furthest bulb went out by the stairs. I walked faster and the next one went out. Now I stopped. "Hey guys" I yelled, thinking it may be the guys I worked with (but knowing it wasn't). Now the 3rd bulb went out. The only bulb still lit was right above me. It got freezing cold all around me and that was it. I didn't think to tell it to go or leave. I ran towards the stairs in the dark and went right up the stairs. The guys saw me run into the room and I said "Anyone turn the lights off?" Of course they said no. I ventured slowly back down with one of the guys and ALL the lights were on. In fact, when we tried the switch,they all turned off and then back on again. Not one at a time.

Your claw sounds quite terrifying.I think your right. These beings or entities feed off fear. My last story (and yours) shows how they can get to you. I also think they attack our thoughts. Maybe the whole basement lights thing was in my thoughts. Seems very real to the person though.

#17 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 12:07 PM

View PostLoru, on 07 February 2014 - 10:49 AM, said:

I believe that yes, maybe one can be born with a sixth sense, or can be given this power by the angels, as
(basic armor), that a soul on the other side needs to make it.. ,
in a near death, (died, and then was brought back).
DarkShadow, do you mean, that maybe this sixth sense is not a power, but more like a weekness?
Growing their abilities?
Seems more like discovering them to me...

Exactly.  This is only our theory, of course.  But in my husband's case, it seems like it fits.  It's a weakness that opens you up to both greater understanding, and possible intrusions.  There are good things and bad things about it, like may things.  But it seems like you can only discover, not increase them?  As you said!

View PostGunner763, on 07 February 2014 - 11:52 AM, said:

...I just get this overwhelming sense of dread....that things are not right. The air itself seems to get heavy, like it's pressing down on you. I'll also feel really anxious, almost to a point of panic. It's not an anxiety attack though. I am not the panicky type, in fact, the opposite. It's more of a situational thing. Like something just entered the room. The feeling you're being watched. It feels "evil", at the very least, threatning. In these cases, I'll just say, "you're not wanted here. You have no power over me"

See, this to me, is an important thing you're saying.  When you get those feelings, this might be your intuition or psychic ability warning you.  It might be panic, true.  Or, you might just get all freaked at basements, but I doubt it.  This is exactly the kind of thing that it's good to tune into and honor.    Once you recognize and learn to trust those feelings, they will be easier to recognize.  And so it builds.

Do you ever get feelings of not being alone, but of a positive nature?   It might be that your abilities lie in a kind of warning system for you to keep you out of icky energy.  Basements in old buildings often have icky, stagnant energies that can harbor some nasty things.

#18 Loru

Loru

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 107 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 02:51 AM

Gunner763,
I feel a lot of the same when I sense an evil/angry entity/soul in the same room with me. And yes, I strongly believe you are right,
they know what scares us, like while I was writing a post on our message board a few weeks ago,
an energy being was with me behind me, while I was typing on my laptop.
It was angry because I was writing that the impression of what's infront of us, what we see in our mind, isn't neccessarely what is
actually infront of us.
What we see in our mind is the closest picture, that our mind, memories, (in my case a figure out of a scary movie), can put with
what we sense is infront of us.
While writing those lines, it got even closer over my shoulder, and out of nowhere, deffenitely not my thoughts,
it telepathecly told me: 'Are you sure?'
It really scared me, but then I thought about it the next day, of course I was right. The figure from the movie can't be in the room with me,
because the figure came from the mind of the person that wrote the movie.
I either pray to God, and that helps when I get scared 'cause someone is there trying to scare me, or I say firmly, and you must believe,
'cause they can read your mind, your fears, 'No claws!'
The light bulbs in the basement is proof also I would say, they picked a momoie, from your mind, a horror movie, or other,
and used it to scare you. How very scary.. :(
Be stronger than them, they are not alowed to harm you, ask God, or tell them to stop, and the angels will enforce this rule.
DarkShadow, yes, I agree with you, a weekness, like a hole in the armor is possible, but isn't it beautiful what horizons this opens for us?
Your husband get's the opertunity to help others by knowing exactly what they're feeling, and he also has a load to cary because of that ability,
he caries they're burden with them, 'cause he feels their pain.
I get to spend time wih my loved ones that had to leave their body, and a blessing so great, I can't even put into words, or truly imagine, it's overwelming,
putting tears in my eyes this moment..

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Angel, Angel of death, ghost, life after death, sould, Near death, animal soul, instructions, what happens after death, other side