Spirit Medium clairaudience

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Hunt9909

Hunt9909

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:Reading,drawing,writing,paranormal,video games.

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:30 AM

I have had many experiences with the Paranormal throughout my life. Now I'd say probably for the past few years they have become frequent. None have been "evil" or "bad" but they have surprised or scared me. I do without a doubt know there is a male entity that resides in our apartment. We have a picture of him in the background of a photo smiling (mind you this was taken on a phone with no flash). We also have an EVP with a male and female voice. And another EVP with what sounds like a male entity I believe. The female voice sounds like that of a child. Lately though, funny to say this but, it all started around my birthday. I could not sleep so I got up. Most of the time I can just lay down and I'm find but, there are sometimes where I can't sleep and I get an uneasy feeling like something is there and I've gotta get up. This time though when I saged/dragons blood my entire house it did no good. This time though I've heard a voice trying to get my attention. I have heard it on 3 separate occasions it sounds like its saying "hey" and it sounds like a male voice. No, it's not in my head I actually hear it with my own ears. Just tonight me and my husband did an EVP session and had no such luck though we did get some funny noises but of course it somehow got erased magically ><. Now the thing is I don't know if this message is specifically for me because the only time I've heard anything is when I was alone. The second time I heard it, it was in broad daylight. Now, I did have an experience about a year ago where I saw a golden entity. The entity was outlined in gold and wore robes and had its back to me. I could not tell if it was male or female. I discussed this with a woman who told me she had a similar experience who said this was before she able to communicate with spirits and, this was a sign. The thing is where I saw the entity is around the area where I placed my meditation/prayer table. Me and my husband did not make this connection til recently because, we were always confused as to why the entity's back was turned to me. Now I know why. A part of me is terrified to be able to communicate with spirits and a part of me is so excited. I know I have the ability but, I get almost petrified. Advice/experiences with communication with spirits and how maybe to get over the fear would be greatly appreciated. I know something it trying to get my attention and it seems to be pretty important....
"I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief." — Gerry Spencer

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Spirit, Medium, clairaudience

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users