#1 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,535 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 14 September 2016 - 12:48 PM

Some corners of the internet are buzzing about fake money being found around the country with supposed hidden messages buried in them. And there is a countdown page, the bill shown here is blank now,wasn't earlier  

There is "Mr. teeth" involved in all this that had messages like this :
""The message of these bills is far more clear than you realize.

We have read your theories and posts and there are various people who get what we are about and understand what they are about to see and hear. But most of you are dwelling in darkness and seem incapable of understanding our bill or discerning why we have distributed it.

We will all hate the horror of September 14th.
But there will be those of you understand why we have exposed ourselves to the nation and called you to account.

Do not hate the Messengers.""

Although as of today, his/their FB page is down. Then there is this, as well as images of a dragon, etc . The I am become death quote is from Robert Oppenheimer regarding the atomic bomb

ThPosted Imageere is this  

Here is a little on the bills themselves

http://www.madisonsc...ng-on-the-14th/

Theories on the conspiracy parts of the internet speculate something nuclear happening, the collapse of the world market, the antichrist, and all other kinds of fun stuff :D

So..a grand puzzle that is likely either a hoax, a viral promotion...or???   We'll see in just over 2 hours! :th_evil:
Posted Image

#2 Menet

Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,099 posts
  • Interests:Many

Posted 14 September 2016 - 12:58 PM

Hum.  I think someone has been watching too much Mr. Robot.  And what kind of job do you have, Vlawde, that you can be on the internet all day?  I want that job.
The ultimate test of skepticism is questioning your own beliefs-attributed to Johannes Kepler (1571-1630) Mathematician & Astronomer

#3 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • 11,535 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 01:22 PM

I'm not working today! :D   Yeah, who knows, some people are getting into this (like the Mandela Effect) waay too seriously. We'll see what happens soon!
Posted Image

#4 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • 11,535 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 03:08 PM

I removed the link, it's nothing anyone would want to see. Graphic pictures and an anti-abortion rant.
Posted Image

#5 trin

trin

Alien

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,529 posts
  • Interests:photography, art, ghost stories (particularly first hand), history, Asia, origami, fiber arts/crafts. http://www.zibbet.com/trinlayk

Posted 14 September 2016 - 09:44 PM

the Oppenheimer quote is actually MUCH older, it's from Indian (Hindu) Mythology, though I don't remember who says it or under what circumstances.

Wikipedia "Oppenheimer later recalled that, while witnessing the explosion, he thought of a verse from the Hindu holy book, the Bhagavad Gita (XI,12):

If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the mighty one ...[5][110]

Years later he would explain that another verse had also entered his head at that time: namely, the famous verse: "kālo'smi lokakṣayakṛtpravṛddho lokānsamāhartumiha pravṛttaḥ" (XI,32),[111] which he translated as "I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."[note 2]"

Edited by trin, 14 September 2016 - 09:45 PM.

#6 earthlydelites

earthlydelites

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,315 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 12:13 AM

I'm in australia and still alive, have we passed the countdown time yet?
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#7 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • 11,535 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 07:59 AM

Yeah, and you missed nothing. This guy made and distributed the bill shown in my last link above, had a cryptic FB page and that countdown site. Conspiracy theory forums and websites were going nuts over this with all kinds of (mostly fun) speculation over what would happen. So the timer times out, and this guy appears and basically insults those who were talking about this thing and waiting. Cue disturbing abortion videos for a several minutes, then the guy just goes nuts yelling about abortion and God's wrath etc etc.It was so annoying I just quit watching, and realized we'd been played

Turns out he is closely associated with a major anti abortion group and has a personal FB page, which some internet sleuths uncovered really fast. He used some logos and trademarks in all his "clues", so I suspect he'll be hearing from lawyers for using them without permission, as well as in such a despicable context. Plus I'm sure some of the more unsavory internet geniuses with mess with him and his organization online.

So in trying to make a point, it looks like he just made a lot of people mad, caused trouble for himself, and probably did more to hurt his cause than help
Posted Image

#8 earthlydelites

earthlydelites

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,315 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 03:33 PM

oh dear that doesn't sound as fun as the apocalypse!
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#9 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,579 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 24 September 2016 - 06:17 PM

View Postearthlydelites, on 24 September 2016 - 03:33 PM, said:

oh dear that doesn't sound as fun as the apocalypse!

:happy0045:

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users