Free Skins
© Fisana

Uk Parapsychologists Steve Mera And Don Philips - Descend On Demon In Seattle House

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#41 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,789 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 19 September 2016 - 01:36 AM

What a grand report!
Too much for my brain to read all at one, but I'll be skimming through it!  :)
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#42 MacQdor

MacQdor

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 19 September 2016 - 03:21 AM

They didnt mess around. Both men take the paranormal seriously.  Took my case seriously to.
Attitude is your acceptance of the natural laws, or your rejection of the natural laws

#43 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 7,789 posts

Posted 19 September 2016 - 12:44 PM

That's great, MacQdor.... I'm glad there was a group that took the time to go through the many layers of this case!
Posted Image

#44 MacQdor

MacQdor

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 19 September 2016 - 08:08 PM

sort of like a verbal report

https://www.youtube....h?v=mHSqIuRhJdY

its long, worth a watch. Steve's verbal rendition of their investigation.

you're going to want to watch this.

Edited by MacQdor, 19 September 2016 - 09:36 PM.

Attitude is your acceptance of the natural laws, or your rejection of the natural laws

#45 MacQdor

MacQdor

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 01:31 PM

https://soundcloud.c...-image-detector

UK's Steve Mera and Don Philips descend back on Bothell WA to investigate Bothell home.
Noticeable voices begin at
1:31. "Ray, Image Detector"
"Cable"
"it’s the only way it can be powered like that,
Go and Lift One of These"

While the 3 men setup equipment and gear in the bathroom area.

#46 Menet

Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,036 posts
  • Interests:Many

Posted 29 September 2016 - 02:25 PM

Hi, Keith.  I took a look over the written report awhile ago but I couldn't read the fine print that well on the timeline.  Was glad when the video was posted cause I had no problem watching that.  Did I hear him say that you attract paranormal phenomena?
The ultimate test of skepticism is questioning your own beliefs-attributed to Johannes Kepler (1571-1630) Mathematician & Astronomer

#47 MacQdor

MacQdor

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 03:15 PM

Not me. Don Phillips.

#48 MacQdor

MacQdor

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 09:21 PM

https://www.youtube....h?v=N4YqQafvaKg

(Took Place) April 2016 - Don just comes back from the conducting EVP sessions at creek behind the house while Steve reviews devices he placed on the Landing.  The images are what his equipment picked up(motion detected)  the audio is from my nearby voice recorder. Overlapped to give you a glimpse of our reaction and analysis.Subtle voices throughout are picked up on the nearby voice recorder while we view the pics.(EVP at 1:42). "No" at 2:55. . Whispers at 3:43. "Yeah" at 4:26.  VERY DISTINCT "No" at 6:53.. Strong EVP at 8:33 prior to the motion cam going off. EVP at 9:05.

Edited by MacQdor, 10 October 2016 - 09:23 PM.

#49 MacQdor

MacQdor

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 05 November 2016 - 02:43 PM

https://www.youtube....h?v=aXBuRiJwwe0

Steve Mera provides verbal account of his and Don two week investigation.  A Q&A account if you will. They go over a wide range of topics.  As well as provide status of both the investigation and documentary.

KL

Edited by MacQdor, 05 November 2016 - 03:36 PM.

#50 CDS

CDS

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,220 posts

Posted 05 November 2016 - 03:22 PM

View PostMacQdor, on 05 November 2016 - 02:43 PM, said:

Mind giving a brief explanation of what this link is about>? As opposed to just slapping a link up on the board to bump your stuff.

Edited by CDS, 05 November 2016 - 03:22 PM.

#51 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,052 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 05 November 2016 - 03:55 PM

Just looked, it's a 90 minute radio interview with Steve Mera and an author.....they are pimping a book they wrote about Mac's house.  No offense to Keith, but I figured the investigators were in it for the money
Posted Image

#52 MacQdor

MacQdor

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 05 November 2016 - 04:05 PM

None taken sir.  Comes with the territory.  Same accusation will surface when documentary is done.

#53 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,052 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 05 November 2016 - 04:11 PM

I am listening to it. Probably have to do it in a few chunks here and there
Posted Image

#54 MacQdor

MacQdor

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 02:38 PM

[UPDATE]     Bone Black – Washington State Poltergeist case Bone Black.  That is what’s we believe to be on the wall and door of the Bothell home come October 31st, November 1st 2014.  You might be asking the question what the heck is Bone Black?  I had the same reaction when I first heard the term.  https://theghostvict...man-bone-black/I tried and failed to post pics and URLS to this thing. Fox, Chrome and IE aren't working with me today.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Next Steps

1. Test and analyze the markings of the truck. To see if the material is the same.  Marks on office wall and door took place in 2014. Markings on friends truck took place Spring of this year.  While truck was in route to paint store.
2. get the results back of the yellow oil, looks like Canola, Olive or Flax seed.
(Den, living room cried and dripped the stuff back in late March of this year)
3.  Learn more about the Upside Down, Look into the archives of Native American  Museums
4.  We've found the land owner of the house before mine.  Email has gone out
5. Documentary about Steve Mera and Don Philips investigation(both Jan and April) is deep in the works
ETA  Early Spring. Length: 1hr 30 mins

trying to work out the logistics to have door, truck top and one of the burnt Bibles sent to planned
Parapsychology, Paranormal conference in Orland FL, come Oct 2017

these are the latest updates.

Edited by MacQdor, 28 December 2016 - 02:58 PM.

#55 lorac61469

lorac61469

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 09:25 PM

Still going on about this stuff? You don't even live there anymore.

So what ever happened with that "report" Steve Mera and Don Phillips gave you? I read some interesting stuff about that "report" on another message board (ForteanTimes if anyone is interested)

Also they should test for Krylon Webbing Spray while they're at it.

#56 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 7,789 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 09:37 PM

View Postlorac61469, on 28 December 2016 - 09:25 PM, said:

Also they should test for Krylon Webbing Spray while they're at it.

Why would they want to do that, Lorac? .......what are you suggesting?
Posted Image

#57 MacQdor

MacQdor

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 09:43 PM

The webbing was ruled out and for the most part never really considered. It like the 666 (to invoke fear) was a false positive.  One could say it was done in a way to resemble webbing so we couldn't get this far.  

Be it as it may the webbing doesn't have the compound make up. i.e bone black.

The webbing only had the appearance factor. Appearance can be deceiving as was the 666.

Why are we still looking into this even though I moved?  Short answer we have evidence left over. It's peaked my curiosity.  I made my career in problem solving (IT project mgmt). This is problem solving, mystery solving on steroids.  I truly believe the entity never considered we'd take it this far.   Or the company I work for would have the technology to test paint material.

The how factor far exceeds the why factor.

Spiritually we're OK. God's grace of course.  But the material left behind is a jig saw puzzle to explain it plainly.

I never heard of Bone Black.  No one has in the immediate circles.   Took a whole year, one could say 2 years just to get to that determination.  Rejoice lorac this awesome stuff.  IT, science, History, the Arts, Home Improvement all come face to face with the paranormal.

Edited by MacQdor, 28 December 2016 - 09:51 PM.

#58 lorac61469

lorac61469

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 12:19 PM

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 28 December 2016 - 09:37 PM, said:

Why would they want to do that, Lorac? .......what are you suggesting?

Because I've followed his stories all over the Internet. He's posted everywhere.  Never answering direct questions.
-Told about spray painting a grill just prior to finding these markings on his walls (wasn't posted here but another message board)

-His British paranormal team sent him a 32 (?) page report with tons of plagiarism, copied word for word from other paranormal writings. (Red this on ForteanTimes message board)

-Watched video of a door slamming when it was clearly Tina kicking it with her foot.

-Claimed he had demons, poltergeists, Native American spirits, Irish settlers.  He keeps changing his story.

-Ghost Adventures could not capture anything and they find demons/ghosts everywhere.

I dunno, I guess I have my doubts.

#59 MacQdor

MacQdor

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 02:38 PM

Lorac61469

Claimed he had demons, poltergeists, Native American spirits, Irish settlers.  He keeps changing his story.

The mentioning or revelation of Poltergeists, Native American, Irish settlers is confusing to some.  I will share what we know and what we think we know.

We know the Native (Upside Down Man) is a native symbol.  That determination was easy.
We now think the Oct 31st/Nov 1st wall-markings substance is Bone Black.  We're 94% sure that’s what it is.  It’s not the web spray. That’s been tested.
I will be testing similar markings made off the truck this past spring.  We want to see if that material is the same as the door and walls.

The city and history of Bothell WA dating back to the 1800's, had Native tribes.  The city of Bothell in fact was once occupied by several tribes. Snohomish, Skykomish and others
https://en.wikipedia...ell,_Washington

These local tribes fought with the local settlers. Some not all were Irish. A large Irish population settled in and around Bothell back in the day.  Some of the EVPs appear to have a Irish accent.  Some EVPs that came back said "yes" when asked about possible native burials being present.

Could some of those wars and fractions bought about the murder and untimely death of a Irish settler or native American person.  Yes. Records support that claim.  Both natives and people in Bothell agree some spirits are roaming around from that time period.

The history of Bothell is public record. As is the land the house sits on.  We found a house, a house that existed on the property back in the mid 1940's.  We know the land owner, we're now or better yet I'm trying to locate the former owner of that home, if they are still alive.  What if anything happened in that house, might shed light on the events Tina and I experienced.

Don and Steve have interviewed locals in the area. They've interviewed Priests and Native people.  They also interviewed my neighbors, my friends and have interviewed the previous tenant who like me had paranormal events themselves.

I don’t mean to sound cliché' but we follow the evidence.  The thing that keeps coming up is native American. The native American component.  Thats the wall we keep running into.  And by Native I mean the land.   One of the EVPs Don picked up while under the house was the word "long house"  That word once again has its origins within the Native American community, including this area.

No one knew what the word "long house" meant till we started shopping the word around online.  Now through research we found out that "LongHouses" existed throughout the Pacific Northwest.  Behind my house, the old house is a stream. Sockeye salmon use to run through that creek.

Both settlers and natives would have took up root near a food source.  When Bothell was being colonized the Native and settlers clashed. The settlers were chopping down trees and sending the trees down the river to Seattle.  The Native had uprisings (in Bothell) a lot of people died on both sides.

That’s the Native component.  How does all of this equate to Demon or Poltergeists?

In short we don't know.  In theory we can only go by the manifestations being reported and being witnessed. The objects thrown, the wall writings, the fires, scratches, stench smell, flies appearing,  the missing objects and etc. all speak of a Poltergeist or Demonic component.   Individuals will have to make up their own minds.   We all can agree the activity or entity I should say is intelligent,  and is or was very malevolent.

My gut, my instincts tell me there's something to the drawing of an "Upside Down Man."  The Upside Down Man means or symbolizes "death" it means a man has died or is about to die. Now maybe there are bones deep beneath the earth near or under that house. Maybe a man died due to a cold winter. Maybe a man died due to the salmon depletion. Maybe some Irish settlers killed a Native American male.  We don't know.   It would be fantastic to find out. Maybe that soul can be put to rest.  Maybe it’s a dead Irish Settler underneath the land?  Once again we don't know.

I feel and I truly believe this, the spirit who drew that Upside Down Man drew it to tell us something.  I could be wrong. I might be wrong.  This is some strong conjecture I’m floating, I'll admit.
Conjecture or not. It’s very compelling and one bread crumb leads to another interesting revelation.   Now back to the Demons vs. Poltergeists idea.

I can't disclose everything told to me by the previous tenant because I was told this in confidence.  All I can say is there where negative elements taking place in their home, that could have possibly gave rise to other negative elements entering that house.   When Tina and I moved in every room had weird markings, weird drawings on the floor. The center of the floor.  The home owner didn't know what they were.  I asked the previous tenants if those markings were there when they lived in the home. She said yes. Yes, as in one day they woke up due to loud bangs, loud thuds. The nanny came down stairs and found every kitchen cabinet door open.  Sounds familiar?  In every room was these weird wall markings.

I never saved them or took pictures of them because when we moved in the 1st thing we asked the home owner could we cut them out and stitch new carpet.  He said yes and we did. Experience has taught me. Dealing with this hell has taught me, where one spirit lurks, especially a mean and nasty one, others are soon to follow.  It’s like blood being in the water. All types of sharks will come calling. Not just the great white. When the great white shark comes, the other sharks will scatter.  Spirits are the same way.

Ghost Adventures could not capture anything and they find demons/ghosts everywhere.
One should not base a case on being true or fake based on the fact GA found nothing. There are many different components as to why GA found nothing. I'll share a few.

1. Little time spent in the home (I’m speaking about the actual investigation)
2. Spirits don’t perform on queue
3. 90% of GA short investigation was carried out while Tina and I were away. (see my note below)
4. Paranormal Investigation is hard work. GA TV show makes it look easy. Every episode they get something. Most teams will tell you it never works out that way
I've spoken to countless teams, the world over.  The tenured people will tell you they sometimes have to make repeated trips to a spot. Rarely is evidence gathered on the 1st day or night
5. GA conducted their lock down at night. those who know this case know majority of the activity happened in the day time.. No way Tina and I could have survived that house had the activity been that active while sleeping.  GA should have performed there lock down during the day. They shielded all the lights in anyway. It’s a misnomer to believe that investigations are better once the sun goes down. Actually its quite opposite.
6. Intelligent Haunting is not GA specialty.  That’s not a knock at GA. It’s the truth. Intelligent haunting are hard to investigate.  You've seen some of the videos of the spirits talking among themselves about the equipment Steve and don have.  They being the spirits observe everything. Intelligent one's do.

NOTE: 7 to 8 teams have investigated this house. GA is the only team to leave without evidence. some teams got little evidence. Some got tons. No one got 0.  Only GA got 0. It makes people mad to say that, esp fans of GA.  But it’s true.  Only a person (not you) speaking about GA or fans of, with an ego would be upset for a team not getting evidence. A true investigator, a true parapsychologists knows the evidence can't always appear the 1st go around.

and lastly

S.E.P gave me a report months back. i shared and uploaded it here.  I was told that report was not complete, but so a draft sort of speak. My mistake of sharing an incomplete report was (going back to my shark metaphor) was blood in the water to critics and skeptics.  Steve Mera in citing scientific study and analysis had yet to add the foot notes and credit given portion to the document.

You can't plagiarize an EVP.   You can't plagiarize EMF readings and all the other anomalies listed on the report.  The part about "Theory of Everything" and the "Uncertainty Principle" and etc. and the mention of are theories offered by smarter men than me. Steve in using some of those theories to explain our phenomena, in giving me the draft document had yet to make mention where he got those theories from.

and lastly Forteen Magazine might have a conflict of interests. Their magazine and the magazine Steve Mera founded are in direct competition with each other.  Impossible for me to know that till after the fact.  In an effort to embarrass Steve and his magazine "The Phenomena Magazine” they in fact seized upon a discrepancy.
My mistake and my rush is to get the information out there to you, and to others.  It might not be known now but it will someday. My only motive is to share info. I'm constrained by the constraints I can't control.  I'm powerless.

I can only control what I can control, which is our story;  Things Tina and I lived through.  When the report goes from draft to completion, trust u me this community will be the first place I come.  This community was the first forum i discovered when the trouble began for me and Tina.  I found this community when i was looking for help.

I feel I owe the members here, the Admin here a thanks. I'm trying to execute that Thanks by sharing information. It gets me trouble at times. its gets me labeled incorrectly. It causes some to question my motives. But trust you me the rewards outweigh the name calling or the doubters.

Everyone here is here because they are looking for answers about the hereafter, about life after death, about themselves and about what’s on the other side. I have no clue. hopefully the evidence and information i share will help some of us.  That’s my only motive for sharing. I can understand and appreciate anyone's frustration. I'm frustrated to. believe me. I'm on your side.
I don't subscribe to the belief that information needs to be kept in a vault and only viewed by a few.

I want it all out there.  If I get you will get it.

Thank you

The below link might be useful about this investigation.  Granted it’s not the report. Please accept it as a substitution till the real report arrives.
https://www.youtube....ca0&t=3988s

Edited by MacQdor, 30 December 2016 - 02:45 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users