12 replies to this topic

#1 DreamerSeeker

DreamerSeeker

Apport

• GS Member
  • 72 posts
  • Interests:Dreaming, Writing Poetry, Drawing, Music, and Movies

Posted 07 December 2018 - 08:51 AM

My mom found this little bag of what looks like dry orange-colored leaves sticking out from the cushion of her recliner chair. She claims she never saw them before and neither have I. Nobody in my house practices witchcraft or anything and this bag just got discovered this morning (December 7th).

My mom had her chair for over 8 years now (bought it brand new from the furniture section of a department store), so if someone from the store tucked it into the cushion, you'd think this would have been discovered sooner rather than 8 YEARS LATER!

Does anyone know what kind of leaves these are? What spiritual meaning these leaves and bag have?
Link to the Picture: (Microsoft Word Doc)

https://1drv.ms/w/s!...gJSTRol8Rox7CKh

#2 EVP

EVP

Wraith

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,601 posts
  • Interests:Digital Stills / Auditory Enigmas

Posted 07 December 2018 - 10:44 AM

Although this doesn’t answer your question, my recommendation would be to bury it off property and move on in your life. Matters like this only create more questions with even fewer answers.

Edited by EVP, 07 December 2018 - 10:44 AM.

#3 lorac61469

lorac61469

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 775 posts

Posted 07 December 2018 - 11:31 AM

Looks like a potpourri sachet.

#4 DreamerSeeker

DreamerSeeker

Apport

• GS Member
  • 72 posts

Posted 07 December 2018 - 11:42 AM

View Postlorac61469, on 07 December 2018 - 11:31 AM, said:

Looks like a potpourri sachet.
Thank you so much!

#5 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,156 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 07 December 2018 - 11:45 AM

It looks like a Potpourri bag

edit: oops already posted!

Edited by Vlawde, 07 December 2018 - 11:46 AM.

Posted Image

#6 DreamerSeeker

DreamerSeeker

Apport

• GS Member
  • 72 posts

Posted 07 December 2018 - 11:49 AM

Thank you so much!

At least now I know what the leaves are! Now the question is where they came from? lol Neither my mom or I have ever seen this sachet before...

#7 lorac61469

lorac61469

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 775 posts

Posted 07 December 2018 - 01:15 PM

Strange but maybe it was part of a candle gift set or something similar and fell out.

#8 trin

trin

Alien

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,562 posts
  • Interests:photography, art, ghost stories (particularly first hand), history, Asia, origami, fiber arts/crafts. http://www.zibbet.com/trinlayk

Posted 07 December 2018 - 07:18 PM

Looks more like the shell of some kind of pod.  I'm s ure it's nothing weird, just popurri.   What does it smell like?

Hey, I have a wierder story.  So I did laundry at an elderly relatives house, as I was doing his laundry at the same time.  One load a pair of bright red men's underwear appeared and it didn't belong to anyone in my household, it didn't belong to Uncle, or any visiting family... so this was definitely wierder.

It would have FIT Uncle, but he only wore plain white undies, his parallel universe self was clearly more wild!

#9 DreamerSeeker

DreamerSeeker

Apport

• GS Member
  • 72 posts

Posted 08 December 2018 - 05:25 AM

View Posttrin, on 07 December 2018 - 07:18 PM, said:

Looks more like the shell of some kind of pod.  I'm sure it's nothing weird, just popurri.   What does it smell like?

Hey, I have a wierder story.  So I did laundry at an elderly relatives house, as I was doing his laundry at the same time.  One load a pair of bright red men's underwear appeared and it didn't belong to anyone in my household, it didn't belong to Uncle, or any visiting family... so this was definitely wierder.

It would have FIT Uncle, but he only wore plain white undies, his parallel universe self was clearly more wild!
It has a very strong fragrance type of smell. I never smelled nor seen anything like it before so I really can't describe it very well.

Lol your story! That sure would be a weird experience!

#10 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

The Official GhostStudy Easter Bunny

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,860 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 16 December 2018 - 12:36 PM

View Posttrin, on 07 December 2018 - 07:18 PM, said:

:rofl:

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

Posted Image

My Shop

#11 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,860 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 16 December 2018 - 12:58 PM

View PostDreamerSeeker, on 07 December 2018 - 08:51 AM, said:

My mom found this little bag of what looks like dry orange-colored leaves sticking out from the cushion of her recliner chair. She claims she never saw them before and neither have I. Nobody in my house practices witchcraft or anything and this bag just got discovered this morning (December 7th).

My mom had her chair for over 8 years now (bought it brand new from the furniture section of a department store), so if someone from the store tucked it into the cushion, you'd think this would have been discovered sooner rather than 8 YEARS LATER!

Does anyone know what kind of leaves these are? What spiritual meaning these leaves and bag have?
Link to the Picture: (Microsoft Word Doc)

https://1drv.ms/w/s!...gJSTRol8Rox7CKh

It does looks like potpourri and reminds me of old nutmeg shells.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Edited by MacCionoadha BeanSidhe, 16 December 2018 - 01:00 PM.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

Posted Image

My Shop

#12 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,057 posts

Posted 28 December 2018 - 11:37 PM

maybe it was from someone visiting your house? it seems like a strange item to carry around with you but it definitely sounds like its potpourri
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#13 WhispersInTheAttic

WhispersInTheAttic

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 108 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 08:24 PM

I'm glad you discovered what it was. I never seen anything like it either. It looks wrapped so neatly together. :)

Interesting.

Posted Image