Coincidences!

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Yaridovich

Yaridovich

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • 298 posts
  • Interests:Scary things, Getting scared/startled/chills, Video games, Making my video games tougher, Trivia, Dangerous media, Media Villains, Bill Cipher.

Posted 30 May 2022 - 07:25 PM

Hey guys, here's my new topic, if its not really in the right forum Klainey will move it!
Now i'm sure everyone has a coincidence once in awhile :) but are they REALLY a coincidence? or not, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

For instance, about 8 years ago i was thinking of a part i liked in an episode of a cartoon i watched back then, and the next day or day after that... that very episode came on! haha what do you think about THAT huh?

Share YOUR coincidences with me :D
But your journey ends here. You are so gullible! Don't you know who i am?
I'm ''Yaridovich'' , a member of Smithy's gang. Shocked?
It's futile to try and fight me.
I'm such a genius, it scares me sometimes. No wonder i'm so important!
I guess we'll have to take our disguises off now... GROUP formation!

♥Yaridovich is so cool!♥

#2 AimeeDeeGreenwood

AimeeDeeGreenwood

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 18 posts
  • Interests:The Occult, Paranormal phenomena and investigations.

Posted 30 May 2022 - 11:51 PM

I've heard similar accounts in which people, particularly growing up, recall watching cartoons or children's TV shows after they previously thought about said show the day prior. I think it's some form of ESP that generally fades overtime as we get older. Sometimes certain abilities like this stick with us, that's when you can say you have psychic abilities. Children tend to see, hear and sense spirits and other entities when they're very young, and usually will grow out of this as they get older and pass it off as 'imaginary friends', 'distorted memories', 'hallucinations' or the classic 'my parents told me there's no such thing as monsters so I believe them'

#3 Yaridovich

Yaridovich

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • 298 posts
  • Interests:Scary things, Getting scared/startled/chills, Video games, Making my video games tougher, Trivia, Dangerous media, Media Villains, Bill Cipher.

Posted 31 May 2022 - 08:10 AM

No i don't have psychic abilties! and either does my mother! but sometimes she thinks about a certain neighbor we have and then a few minutes later that certain neighbor pulls in! sometimes me and my mother thinks the same things but neither one of us can read minds! or sometimes i will see something out the window and tell mother   and mother says 'i was just looking at that' or 'i saw that too'.

♥Yaridovich is so cool!♥

#4 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • 12,645 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 31 May 2022 - 09:58 AM

Nothing unusual here as far as coincidences.
Posted Image

#5 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • 6,827 posts

Posted 31 May 2022 - 07:55 PM

I don't believe in coincidences. Here is an example, I have never heard this nursery rhyme sang the way of my childhood and I was just explaining to my daughter if I ever heard it sang like my mother did. I would know it is her spirit getting in touch with me. It came on the TV as I was speaking.

So, no, I don't believe in coincidences. I believe spirit can manipulate a lot of things :yes:

Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#6 Yaridovich

Yaridovich

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • 298 posts

Posted 01 June 2022 - 08:49 AM

View PostKlaineyGStudy, on 31 May 2022 - 07:55 PM, said:

I don't believe in coincidences. Here is an example, I have never heard this nursery rhyme sang the way of my childhood and I was just explaining to my daughter if I ever heard it sang like my mother did. I would know it is her spirit getting in touch with me. It came on the TV as I was speaking.

So, no, I don't believe in coincidences. I believe spirit can manipulate a lot of things :yes:
You know Klainey... my mother don't believe in em either! she says 'nothing ever just happens' but its hard to believe that though.

♥Yaridovich is so cool!♥

#7 Yaridovich

Yaridovich

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • 298 posts

Posted 02 June 2022 - 11:55 AM

Even those who don't believe in coincidences can still post here, about things that have happened LIKE a coincidence!

♥Yaridovich is so cool!♥

#8 belar

belar

Banshee

• GS Member
  • 152 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my wife and kids, reading fantasy fiction, movies, twisty puzzles, and learning about the paranormal.

Posted 09 June 2022 - 04:27 PM

Can't think of anything in particular that's happened to me, but I've heard stories like this from others.

#9 Yaridovich

Yaridovich

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • 298 posts

Posted 10 June 2022 - 02:24 PM

That's ok belar :) some of us don't right away!
Sometimes me or my mother talks about a certain song, and then it comes on the radio a few minutes later! or sometimes it comes on RIGHT after the present song!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

♥Yaridovich is so cool!♥

#10 WhispersInTheAttic

WhispersInTheAttic

Banshee

• GS Member
  • 187 posts
  • Interests:I Love The 80's/90's! Films, Documentaries, Love Horror Movies, Listening To Music, Collecting Records, Reading, Creative Writing, Art, Photography, Nature, Beaches, Meditation, Crystals, and Gemstones, and Playing Videogames.

Posted 06 July 2022 - 08:07 AM

View PostYaridovich, on 10 June 2022 - 02:24 PM, said:

That's ok belar :) some of us don't right away!
Sometimes me or my mother talks about a certain song, and then it comes on the radio a few minutes later! or sometimes it comes on RIGHT after the present song!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Things has been happening like this to me again and over over the year. It's really strange how these things happen. I remember once I was talking about a certain subject and a few seconds like they were discussing the same thing on some TV program, it really spooked me to tell you the truth. Things have happened like that to me overtime. So I know what you mean when you talk about things of that nature.

Posted Image

#11 Yaridovich

Yaridovich

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • 298 posts

Posted 06 July 2022 - 11:51 AM

Hey what a coincidence, I was gonna post it here today too :)
A few days ago i was playing a guessing game with friends online when one friend guessed ''mario galaxy'' then like 5 minutes later my mother mentioned going to the ''mario galaxy'' stage in my super smash bros. game!

♥Yaridovich is so cool!♥

#12 LouczarGStudy

LouczarGStudy

• 1,226 posts
  • Interests:Having an open mind. Dont get stuck looking at something from only one angle.

Posted 25 July 2022 - 07:32 AM

I have stuff like that happen fairly often.  Having Deja vu happen at least 5+ times a year.  Only when I am going somewhere different / new
Just because you have one....doesn't mean you have to act like one - Louczar
Life is short, enjoy it!