Santa Sleigh       santa

What Is Goin On? I Need Some Advice Pls!

ghosts

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 bree2981

bree2981

EVP

• GS Member
  • 77 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 10:09 PM

hi again ,idk if anyone really knows what happing in my past yr till today. i need some advice. its real mind bothering.
  since we moved out our home that my dad says was haunted we moved into a condo that the only room that had electrical issues were mine. my plug ins would shock out lamps and my ceiling fan kept flickering making a buzzing noise. i had 2 cats that would sleep on top of me and hide for no reason. i lived in my room in the dark becusae nothing electrical would work and had to charge my phone in other places in the codno .
we moved and got this apartment 30 miles away from there and i met this guy.really nice man been together for awhile. things seemed to be lifted off me and my dads shoulders. i live here still and things happing here but unexplainable.
i found out i lived a mile away from the battlefiled for the revolutionary war where jean lafitte fought as well. i was loving this plantaion that was on it had to see it. got a weird feeling not wanting to go in for some odd reason then decided to go anyways
not to long later my bf was supposed to get me at 10;30 for a festival then at that exact time i heard loud very loud bangingin on the door,i opened it no one the soon enough had a bad feeling like something was watching me like it wanted to hurt me. during these 2 weeks lights flickered in my room only and one night shut everything off in my room and in a second turned back on. then i saw a tall black shadow figure and it told me to shut up. so i blessed the place and it stoppped. until a couple days ago i went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and the door slowly shut on it own. i tried to debunk it with ac vents but it wasnt one there plus never happened before. just tonight my bf was cooking a steak and said a lady he never met told him to cut the steak in small peices for me that thats the way i like it. i asked him who she was he said some lady in the kitchen. i asked him all sorts of questions he said it was an elderly women in the kithen and she disapreared when i was done. know I'm freaked to were she cut . can anyone figure this out.there another thing he said happened but i hate to say he said i was possed staring at him when we first dated said my eyes were like sharks. i never had this happen before to me and dont remember the possesion which did happen round the time i saw the shadow. is this a haunting or spirits passing by ? would love to know your thought on this I'm a open person. ty!

Edited by bree2981, 25 November 2012 - 10:30 PM.

Posted Image

#2 Paranormal_RN

Paranormal_RN

Anomaly

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 593 posts
  • Interests:Reading!!!!!!!!
    Redoing old furniture
    Paranormal

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:34 PM

How old are you dear? :thanks:
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should!"  Ash, aka T-Rex

"Your just jealous because the little voices talk to me!"

#3 bree2981

bree2981

EVP

• GS Member
  • 77 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 03:12 PM

Posted Image

#4 Paranormal_RN

Paranormal_RN

Anomaly

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 593 posts
    Redoing old furniture
    Paranormal

Posted 28 November 2012 - 03:41 PM

Well, I am far from an expert, but in my opinion, you are haunted, not necessarily the place.  Since these episodes have been happening in more than one home.  It is possible that an entity has taken a liking to you, and follows you from place to place.  You don't mention anyone being hurt - so it seems harmless enough.  Another option is where you live.  It sounds like you live in an area that is rich in history, civil war battles, slavery and so on.  So it is possible that each place had separate entities - and you are just a sensitive person who can see them and they apparently like to prank you.

In any case, I would consider having a local ghost investigation group come over and do an investigation of your home.  They will probably have ideas of what may help you.  As far as possession, from every thing you've described, it doesn't appear to be a malevolent entity, like a demon.  You've not been hurt.  If you are a religious person, you can also consult your clergyman for help.  Try not to engage the entity in conversation -  if anything, be stern with it and tell it to "leave my home, you are not welcome here".  You can also say "In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ (or put in your god's name) leave me and leave my home!"  Keep us posted, good luck :confused0068:

#5 bree2981

bree2981

EVP

• GS Member
  • 77 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 04:07 PM

thx ecto. i had the same told to me just the other day. i believe because i cursed it out and blessed the house and myself it trying to act like a nice spirit at the point till gains energy. a few ppl told me that i also that I'm a sensitive. I'm thinking i might of picked up the shadow from the battlefield i only live a mile away and the graveyard is for the solders is there to. I'm not sure if i want to wait it out. i also think maybe i should evp the battlefield during the day to see if i can get info if it came from there. then again i never done one before, i know how to cleanse but that all i need is to open a portal for more to come in :pinch:

going to buy some black tourmaline stones and see if the owner of the store found any shakra readers yet. that may help
Posted Image

#6 MortimerGraves

MortimerGraves

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 858 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:35 AM

You say you moved out of a house that your dad said was haunted. Does that mean you personally did not think so? The power of suggestion is very apt to cause one to hear, see, or experience what the mind then interrupts as a haunting. Have the electric fixtures checked by an expert. If  the expert clears your electricity as sound and the problems continue, you could be simply charged with static electricity.  Always question whether or not there could be a normal explanation for what you are going through.

But never take it for granted that this isn’t a haunting or an oppressive spirit. There is a difference between “demon possession” and “demonic oppression”. Have your clergyman come and pray with you in the home. If there is a certain part of the room where you feel the power is coming from place an open Bible in that space. I’ll keep you in my prayers.

I went through oppression myself and it lasted for years. With much prayer from many people, it is finally gone. As long as you live and fight back, you can conquer.

God Bless

Graves
Who you gonna call?

#7 Ghuoest

Ghuoest

Daemon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts
  • Interests:Waiting for the Great Pumpkin

Posted 22 January 2013 - 01:33 PM

Just curious, but doesn't demonic oppression precede demonic possession? If not, what would be the purpose of the oppression? (Don't mind me. I'm not really thinking at this moment.)

#8 Paranormal_RN

Paranormal_RN

Anomaly

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 593 posts
    Redoing old furniture
    Paranormal

Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:33 PM

No, that isn't a given.  One can be oppressed by a malevolent entity without physical possession and visa versa.  You could call the oppression "evil or negative energy".  It can cause illness, accidents, depression, bad dreams and so on.   As stated by MortimerGraves in the previous post, ..."never take it gor granted that this isn't a haunting or an oppressive spirit."  What she means is often negative entities present themselves as good, helpful or innocent - like a family member, a child...and so on.  Only after they have gained your trust. will they begin showing their true colors.

#9 Ghuoest

Ghuoest

Daemon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts
  • Interests:Waiting for the Great Pumpkin

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:47 AM

There are humans that aren't much different. :yucky:  Maybe those types are some of the malevolent ghosts we encounter? I wonder if the soul becomes so twisted that in the afterlife it shows in their appearance, making them look demonic? Or maybe they want to look that way?

#10 bree2981

bree2981

EVP

• GS Member
  • 77 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 10:54 PM

View PostMortimerGraves, on 22 January 2013 - 07:35 AM, said:

You say you moved out of a house that your dad said was haunted. Does that mean you personally did not think so? The power of suggestion is very apt to cause one to hear, see, or experience what the mind then interrupts as a haunting. Have the electric fixtures checked by an expert. If  the expert clears your electricity as sound and the problems continue, you could be simply charged with static electricity.  Always question whether or not there could be a normal explanation for what you are going through.

But never take it for granted that this isn’t a haunting or an oppressive spirit. There is a difference between “demon possession” and “demonic oppression”. Have your clergyman come and pray with you in the home. If there is a certain part of the room where you feel the power is coming from place an open Bible in that space. I’ll keep you in my prayers.

I went through oppression myself and it lasted for years. With much prayer from many people, it is finally gone. As long as you live and fight back, you can conquer.

God Bless

Graves

ty!
Posted Image

#11 Lindsay Loo

Lindsay Loo

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 46 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 12:45 PM

Very scary stuff to deal with Bree.  Someone suggested having an investigation done in your house now.  I don't know if that is a good idea or not.  I think I have heard some people discuss things like this here, and I would be concerned that if you had an investigation done, that the entity would perhaps feel vindicated and know that you know of its presence, and may try and reach out to you even more?  I hope that makes sense.  Talking to a trusted spiritual person sounds like a good start maybe?  I wish you the best.

#12 bree2981

bree2981

EVP

• GS Member
  • 77 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 05:06 PM

well

View PostLindsay Loo, on 06 February 2013 - 12:45 PM, said:

Very scary stuff to deal with Bree.  Someone suggested having an investigation done in your house now.  I don't know if that is a good idea or not.  I think I have heard some people discuss things like this here, and I would be concerned that if you had an investigation done, that the entity would perhaps feel vindicated and know that you know of its presence, and may try and reach out to you even more?  I hope that makes sense.  Talking to a trusted spiritual person sounds like a good start maybe?  I wish you the best.

i believe a investigation could help but i dont really agree to it . i believe its letting the spirit believe it is allowed. I'm not the type that always. i curse them out. lol.not with curse words litterally but stand my ground and tell them to leave my space they are not welcomed. so allowing an investigation would defeat my new way of telling them to leave... the electricity problem with the apartment when it was just my room. as it still is in my recent place. has both been looked at and they said was fine.creepy..because they new i had so many problems yet they never found anything wrong.
Posted Image

#13 Angelicus

Angelicus

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 150 posts
  • Interests:I have an interest in all aspects of the paranormal and love reading & watching stuff about UFOs, reincarnation, Hauntings, ghosts, Spiritual realms, psychics, the After Life, Near Death Experiences (NDE), have an interest in other stuff like fairies, elves, Moth Man and more. I love playing MMO games, watching most sorts of movies, and love the band Disturbed. I like all sorts of music really. I'm absolutely addicted to watching The Ghost Adventures.

Posted 21 February 2013 - 05:47 AM

you don 't suppose that you have electrical issues because the entity is drawing on it's energy to manifest and make itself known? I lived in a house and i had the same issues.  I would go through night lights, like 2 a week, yet they last for months anywhere else.  The lamp would also need its globe replaced regularly.  My clock radio would switch on sometimes and i could not switch it off, nor turn the volume down... i ended up removing the plug and even then, it took a few good seconds before it finally switched off. That happened on quite a number of occasions.  I still own that clock radio and haven't had any issues with it since.

I don't know about getting a priest to come out to bless the house.  I have seen and heard enough stories about it often making things worse because it angers the entity.  But i guess if you don't have many options, it might be worth looking into. Perhaps contacting a medium could be another option.  Perhaps this entity is just trying to give you a message and once it has passed it on, it would leave.  It is worth a shot.

Keep us posted.

Edited by Angelicus, 21 February 2013 - 05:49 AM.

#14 bree2981

bree2981

EVP

• GS Member
  • 77 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 07:08 PM

ty for eveyone opinons andposts. i had leaned to ignoe it and go bout myself.intent is poerful. i havent any recent problems since i learned it. i can pass by him and laugh. the thing is I'm just starting to open up. and they are tryin to put me in deppresion so i dont. we are sronger then them when we are open. so will continue.i apologize i havent been on latly , but been busy. i will stay informed !
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ghosts