• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 SquirrelLover0222

SquirrelLover0222

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 01:48 PM

Hey guys, my boyfriend has been telling me about a cybernatural experience he had the other night. He was photoshopping an image for his job and the cursor started scribbling red letters all over the screen. Not sure what language it was, but he said it was definitely words... he tried looking it up but the screen flickered and the internet went out. Wondering if this could be more than just a freak situation??

#2 karmacae

karmacae

"Codladh samh?"

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts
  • Interests:Family, life, art and antiques

Posted 04 July 2013 - 07:56 PM

you know thats odd. a few years ago, i was in my living room and seen that the compute was on, so i decided to see wat was on the sreen. when i sat down i noticed it was a picture of me all blown up to full screen size.
  i also happened to notice that the mouse pointer was in he drect middle of the picture. so i moved it up by my right eye and clicked the mouse and proceded to ccribble in a gray color kinda like a lotter ticket ove  that side of why face intheeye area.

a few days later, i ended up with bruises in that same spot of my face, i wont say how thy got there as i dont wanna bring too mch rama to the drma to the boards. any who, afte ii scribbld the pic dissapered..
Ní thuigeann an seach an seang

#3 Guest_HelenaHandBaskettGStudy_*

Guest_HelenaHandBaskettGStudy_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 July 2013 - 08:23 PM

I've never actually heard of that term before, but it does seem to nicely describe the situations you are both relating!

#4 Ectoplazzum

Ectoplazzum

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 889 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 10:35 PM

I am actually surprised that MORE people don't have cybernatural experiences.  If you think about it, a large portion of the population today spends a LOT of time online, and even if they are not actively online their computers are on and just in sleep mode.   The theory is that electrical impulses make it easy or at least easiER for spirits to communicate or manifest, and a computer is the perfect instrument for that.  Ghosts have been showing up in television screens for ages, even when the TVs aren't on, it just surprises me that more have not figured out how to communicate with the living using this method.

#5 Sinohmi

Sinohmi

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 213 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 09:11 AM

Maybe we just catch the occurrence at the right time. Maybe its not intended for communication purposes. Might be that their presence enough to cause the anomaly.

#6 OffDutyCop

OffDutyCop

Paranormal Law Enforcer

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,340 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal Research and Investigation, Military History, Law Enforcement History, Irish and Irish-American History, Naval and Martime History, Writing, Video Gaming

Posted 22 July 2013 - 07:24 AM

I'm not saying that occurances such as these are impossible, but when dealing with experiences involving electronics, I'd urge everyone to approach them with a healthy dose of skepticism. Devices such as computers, cell phones and as discussed in another thread, speakers/amps are prone to glitches, hacking and outside interference.

Unless strange occurrences continue to happen, especially those independent of electronics, I wouldn't post that new IPad on eBay just yet. ;)
"In each of us, there are two sides at war....the good and the evil. The fight rages between them all of our lives, but one of them must conquer. In our own hands lies the power to choose. What we want most to be, we are. " ---Dr. Henry Jekyll

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cybernatural, occurrence, supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, spirits